GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Interested in Operation Flashpoint 2, Batman, Gears 1, Black for 360, and several others. Glad they are doing this because I hate those generic boxes they had so many games in. Thanks Gamestop.

This is very good news. I'd like to buy Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 and 2 along with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Some first person shooters that aren't part of a series (i.e. Medal of Honor, Call of Duty) would be on my radar as well.

I would really like to pick up the following:
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Dragon Quest V DS
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Final Fantasy IV DS

Wow. I'm really surprised that most people only have an average of two games they want. Even if I listed all of them I could think of, 3 minutes later I would think of two more! So here is just a good start: Infamous, Arkham Asylum, Tomb raider: Underworld (really wasnt that bad), Second copy of Left 4 Dead, ODST, GH5 & Metallica (I have it for the Wii but want it forthe 360), Wet, MGS4, Monopoly, Marvel: UA2, Skate 2, Wheelman,(great game), annnd Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs (dont ask).

I'd like both games in the Digital Devil Saga and both of the Tales of Symphonia games. There are probably a few more that I'd love to toss on my list, but I need to be realistic and pace myself!

Culdcept Saga (Xbox 360)
Dead Space (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360)

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (Gamecube)
Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube)

Going to pickup Need for Speed:Undercover for the 360 with a giftcard I have. I'll probably also cave in and buy NCAA Football 2009 too because I can't wait any longer.

Just got a PS3 and a few games. Wishing for....

Katamari Damacy
Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Killzone 2
Prototype
Beatles Rock Band
Tekken 6
Brutal Legend

I like the Cover & Instructions guarantee idea for mail order. That was the main reason I didn't order used games from them online in the past. I wouldn't mind coverless/instructionless versions for some games if they charged less for them (they should do that in store also.)

bread's done
Back