GameStop.com Pre-Owned Box & Manual Guarantee - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Probably order Ghost Squad and House of the Dead 2&3 . I remember out of the 3 Wii games I ordered before from GS.com, none came with the original case. I remember saying I'll never order used games from their site again but I guess this changes it :lol:

I WOULD want to get battlefront 2 for xbox but they don't have it... so instead I'll be picking up ODST despite it only being $5 less. $5 is $5.

I've never played a Bethesda game but I plan on picking up Fallout 3: GOTY edition. While I wait for another paycheck, I've considered The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion as a nice time waster until I get Fallout 3.

Hey CheapyD and Wombat heres my list and entery for the Gamestop contest.
Gradius V-PS2
Resident Evil 5-PS3
Final Fantasy Tactics-PSP
Final Fantasy VI- GBA
Uncharted(1)-PS3
Hannah Montana PSP Bundle-PSP (I like the Lilac Psp)

Wouldn't mind some older ds and psp titles what I'm a big handheld game fan

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in Uncharted, Dead Rising, Bioshock, or No More Heroes. Then again, only No More Heroes is available online. I'm gonna have to do some more browsing. :)

I ordered a few cheap 360 games when this started (NCAA Basketball 2k7 and MLB 2k7). They were scratched up but work fine

Shoot, with this new guarantee from Gamestop.com I'll be going online to pick up games like;

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2 Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon- PS2 (whew that was a mouthful) but will it come with the plushy...;)

Lost Odyssey-X360

Super Mario Galaxy-WII

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots-PS3

And

Kingdom hearts 358/2 Days-DS (Might have to wait for that one though:cry:)

[quote name='1337Edrick']PS3:

Valkyria Chronicles
Uncharted
Batmand: AA

[/QUOTE]

This reads pretty similar to my list. I missed out on a few good deals for Valkyria Chronicles and I just want to make sure I snag a copy before they are impossible to find.

I also want to pick up RE5 and GTA4. I haven't played much of the recent titles in either franchise, but I liked the old ones. It's my fault for essentially missing a generation of gaming (xbox/ps2 ... played maybe 35 total games for both platforms combined)

I would like to get
Ico
Phantom Brave
and some other rare ps2 games
With the manual and case included now the collectable games will be more worth picking up...

RPG's that i have yet to play/finish:

• :360:Rise of the Argonauts
  • :360:Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel
  • :360:Too Human
I really have been itching for :360:Sacred 2 : Fallen Angel

I have been looking for a couple of new games to play,
about ever game i have now (expect "KUF:COD" and maybe Dark Messiah, if you count its Online) i have beaten twice or once this year along.

I really wouldn't mind having "Too Human":360: and the others i haven't Play once in my life.
It would get me off "Mount&Blade" for once,
It should give me game time for months if i got my hands on these

:joystick:

Last edited by a moderator:
gamestop does have a great selection...however PLAY N TRADE video games stores have BETTER PRICES, BETTER TRADE VALUES, and i can try the games before i buy them on one of their 10 flatscreen tvs....i hung out there for 4 hours trying different games, it was fun and the staff was really cool and young...and my buddy got his 360 repaired for 60 bucks w/ 90 day gurantee and he picked it up 2 days after he dropped it off. gamestop has more games in stock but they dont have classic retro games like FINAL FANTASY 7, 8, 9. or any classics like chrono trigger or mario rpg
i'd like to get a used copy of MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 for DREAMCAST...that'd be nice
gamestop has been around..but lets face it. PLAY N TRADE is far superior

Well I would be interested in grabbing the following games.

Ninja Gaiden 2
Sacred 2
Civ Revolution

Living in dallas there is a gamestop every 10 miles, but with these codes i might start buying online.

bread's done
Back