GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here are just a few of the deals from GameStop.com's Cyber Monday Sale:

Spend $25 for free shipping

:360::ps3: DiRT Showdown $9.99
show

:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360::ps3: Max Payne 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Saints Row 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Xcom: Enemy Unknown $39.99
:360::ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $29.99
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution + $10 gift card
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
show

:360: Cyber Monday Xbox 360 Deals
show

:360: The Witcher 2 $9.99
show

:360: Dishonored $29.99
show

:360: TRITTON Detonator Headset $39.99
show

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition $14.99
show

:ps3: Cyber Monday PS3 Deals
show

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB (GS exclusive) Bundle with Lego Harry Potter, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes,LittleBigPlanet Karting! $299.99
:ps3:
Batman Arkham City for PlayStation 3 $9.99
show

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection $19.99
show

:ps3: Infamous Collection $19.99
show

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS or 3DSXL with $25 gift card
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with 2 free games $169.99
show

:psp: Mortal Kombat for PS Vita $14.99
show

:pc: Cyber Monday PC Deals
show

:pc: Age of Empires III: Complete Collection (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Darksiders II (Download) $16.99
show

:pc: Dragon Age Bundle (PC Download) $9.99
show

:pc: Dreamcast Collection (Download) $7.50
show

:pc: Saints Row the Third (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Save up to 50% off TekNMotion Yapster Headsets. Starting at just $9.99
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture HD Pro
show

icongs_r1.gif
Cyber Monday Accessories Deals
show

:360::ps3::pc: Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach $159.99
show

:3ds: 20% off Tritton Kunai Headset for Wii U and 3DS
show

icongs_r1.gif
50% off Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
show

apple.png
$30 off iPad Bluetooth Keyboard
show

icongs_r1.gif
20%-35% off Audiofly Noise-Isolating Headsets
show

icongs_r1.gif
$30 off Aver Media Game Capture
show

icongs_r1.gif
G155 Personal Gaming Environment with Remote Control (gc exclusive) $199.99
show

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bing147']I was buying Witcher... until I realized shipping wasn't free. Meh, I won't pay for shipping, even on this price, I'll find a cheap copy for this price, I saw one a few weeks ago for 15.00 new local. If Amazon price matches I'm in though (Prime member here).[/QUOTE]

i think you can get a coupon for free shipping if you speak to a gamestop employee. I know they offered me a coupon for it last time I was in there when they didn't have something I wanted.

Is there a code for free shipping or something? I have Dirt and Book of Spells in my cart but it's not giving me an option for free shipping.

Sweet, if Amazon matches Dirt Showdown, I'm in for one copy for each system to trade in to BBY, as I'd feel better about them getting here quickly thanks to Prime.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Sent the lower price alert thing to Amazon. We'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

I did as well. Considering I have Prime, I'd love to get this with free shipping. Fingers crossed.

[quote name='skiizim']Is there a code for free shipping or something? [/QUOTE]I don't think that there is a current code for shipping right now, just the free ship for orders over $25.

[quote name='Blumpkin']I don't think that there is a current code for shipping right now, just the free ship for orders over $25.[/QUOTE]

That's the strange part, it is over $25, I think I'll bite $3,49 for shipping isn't that much.

FYI, when you guys report the Dirt Showdown price on Amazon, don't forget to check (in the dropdown box) that the date for the price is 11/26, not 11/25--it defaulted to the latter for me. I'm not sure if that will affect whether Amazon PMs, but you never know.

[quote name='skiizim']That's the strange part, it is over $25, I think I'll bite $3,49 for shipping isn't that much.[/QUOTE]

I was getting charged 3.49 handling fee with bleach soul resurreccion in my cart. Changed up to Arkham City Goty and got free shipping and handling.

[quote name='gotdott']can't pull the trigger on $14.60 for witcher 2 agh[/QUOTE]

I did.

Can't beat that for a new copy. Lowest on eBay is about $25.

Why do they even advertise Borderlands at $40? I wonder how many people dont compare prices and buy from Gamestop instead of $25 from Amazon.

[quote name='Jean Luc Picard']Jessica Nigri is hot.
Should I get Lollilops Chainsaw?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't get it from Gamestop, especially since this past weekend we saw it for $9.99 at both GoHastings and the Microsoft Store. There is a possibility if you decide to wait either later today or even closer to Xmas, you may see that magical $9.99 price again from someone else.

I think at this point we are all spoiled and distraught if we see anything over $9.99, and does not offer free shipping !! :)

[quote name='IronZombie']Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if GS price matches their games? I bought Absolution this past wednesday and now, not even a week later, they're giving out a 10$ gift card.[/QUOTE]

No they don't PM. You could always just buy a copy now with the $10 gift card and return it with your original receipt though. Ends up being the same thing...

Picked up The Witcher 2 and 2 copies of Dirt showdown. I had some credit and only ended up paying about $3 out of pocket (practically shipping cost)

[quote name='vonhizzle']I was getting charged 3.49 handling fee with bleach soul resurreccion in my cart. Changed up to Arkham City Goty and got free shipping and handling.[/QUOTE]

I don't know wtf was going on, I changed browsers I put another game in my cart and took it out to get it to work.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Would have grabbed Witcher for $10, but don't have anything else to combine it with for free shipping. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, because $14 is totaly not worth it. :roll:

[quote name='Blumpkin']Yeah, because $14 is totaly not worth it. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Don't like to pay more than $10 for any game that will be going in my backlog. Yeah, it's only $4, but gotta stick with my rule to help make sure I'm not overpaying for games and to help try and control my backlog.

Is the Tritton Detonator sold out or are they adjusting it to correct it's price? At first it showed $69.99 and then now it is unavailable with an updated price at $39.99.

I watched it, and now it is unavailable. They fixing it or what?

[quote name='thegnarstar']Is the Tritton Detonator sold out or are they adjusting it to correct it's price? At first it showed $69.99 and then now it is unavailable with an updated price at $39.99.

I watched it, and now it is unavailable. They fixing it or what?[/QUOTE]

I've been watching it. It went OOS and then they changed the price. Maybe they decided they didn't want to sell it for that price so they yanked it early and then changed the price?

[quote name='silentwolf07']Do you have a link? I am unable to locate this deal @ Best Buy[/QUOTE]

Just search for hitman on the forum, its like right there.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Looks like the PC version only. Got excited for a second there..[/QUOTE]

Wh00ps. I should have clarified. Sorry.

[quote name='labk88']Wh00ps. I should have clarified. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

No worries mate, wanted to post that notation before others saw it and got upset. Good price for the PC version regardless, if that's your platform of choice of course.

[quote name='Tarheel76']I wouldn't get it from Gamestop, especially since this past weekend we saw it for $9.99 at both GoHastings and the Microsoft Store. There is a possibility if you decide to wait either later today or even closer to Xmas, you may see that magical $9.99 price again from someone else.

I think at this point we are all spoiled and distraught if we see anything over $9.99, and does not offer free shipping !! :)[/QUOTE]

Is Jessica Nigri included? :

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']bah, id get dirt if it came with free shipping. nothing else i want really.[/QUOTE]

same here wanted to get one for ps3 and 360 but totaled over $25 think I will wait. If you get it over $25 before
tax you can get free shipping.

bread's done
Back