GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here are just a few of the deals from GameStop.com's Cyber Monday Sale:

Spend $25 for free shipping

:360::ps3: DiRT Showdown $9.99
show

:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360::ps3: Max Payne 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Saints Row 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Xcom: Enemy Unknown $39.99
:360::ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $29.99
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution + $10 gift card
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
show

:360: Cyber Monday Xbox 360 Deals
show

:360: The Witcher 2 $9.99
show

:360: Dishonored $29.99
show

:360: TRITTON Detonator Headset $39.99
show

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition $14.99
show

:ps3: Cyber Monday PS3 Deals
show

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB (GS exclusive) Bundle with Lego Harry Potter, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes,LittleBigPlanet Karting! $299.99
:ps3:
Batman Arkham City for PlayStation 3 $9.99
show

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection $19.99
show

:ps3: Infamous Collection $19.99
show

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS or 3DSXL with $25 gift card
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with 2 free games $169.99
show

:psp: Mortal Kombat for PS Vita $14.99
show

:pc: Cyber Monday PC Deals
show

:pc: Age of Empires III: Complete Collection (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Darksiders II (Download) $16.99
show

:pc: Dragon Age Bundle (PC Download) $9.99
show

:pc: Dreamcast Collection (Download) $7.50
show

:pc: Saints Row the Third (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Save up to 50% off TekNMotion Yapster Headsets. Starting at just $9.99
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture HD Pro
show

icongs_r1.gif
Cyber Monday Accessories Deals
show

:360::ps3::pc: Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach $159.99
show

:3ds: 20% off Tritton Kunai Headset for Wii U and 3DS
show

icongs_r1.gif
50% off Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
show

apple.png
$30 off iPad Bluetooth Keyboard
show

icongs_r1.gif
20%-35% off Audiofly Noise-Isolating Headsets
show

icongs_r1.gif
$30 off Aver Media Game Capture
show

icongs_r1.gif
G155 Personal Gaming Environment with Remote Control (gc exclusive) $199.99
show

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='paayter']damn sorry you missed out on the microsoft 10 dollar dragons dogma, siiiick[/QUOTE]
I know man but look at the bright side the used price for it should go down hopefully with so many people who got it at that price when they decide to trade it in.

Well thats what im hoping for anyways. dirt showdown was interesting when I played the multiplayer demo idk if ill get it though. The Witcher 2 most definitely though.

Witcher 2 definitely worth the price. Paid full when it came out (well traded in a ton of games anyways) and it was a lot of fun.

Actually downloading Witcher 1 enhanced edition on Steam as we speak since I never played the first one. A shame they won't make it a Games on Demand title of some sort for people to experience.

I didn't care for the Dirt Shodown demo but again, $10 is hard to argue against.

for that price, it's worth getting dirt showdown again, I had it, and beat the single player, and got bored with it, and sold it off..hopefully can find enough other stuff to enable the free shipping.

I'm guessing the games will go back to their normal price then have the percentage off. So no $10 Sleeping Dogs or $15 Skyrims as some have said. Just guessing.

[quote name='mrclutch']I'm guessing the games will go back to their normal price then have the percentage off. So no $10 Sleeping Dogs or $15 Skyrims as some have said. Just guessing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Wishful thinking :(

Are these Gamestop deals for new or used? I don't buy used from them anymore since when I find the disc has a problem they won't take it back after 30 days.

[quote name='Spybreak8']I've said this a million times that I highly recommend Sharkoon headsets and I wouldn't be surprised you've never heard of them. I've got the $50 X-Tatic SX headset, got it $40 lighting deal, and have been really impressed with not only the sound quality but the features, like seperate volume switches, removable mic, comfortable headset.

Yeah damn, DiRT Showdown $10 it is then.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I've get the $60 ones on my watch list. They seem like they will do the trick nicely. Thanks for the suggestion!

[quote name='KnotInMud12']HaHa! Thanks. I completely missed this. I was upset that I missed out when Amazon had it for 20. Maybe they'll match it tomorrow and I'll get it then. If not, GS it is then.[/QUOTE]

Or Newegg through eBay. Not sure if its the same on their official site. They offer free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290818793004?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Edit: On Newegg official site as well.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874330041

[quote name='RexBeatsAll']Is Sleeping Dogs really gonna be $10, or am I reading this wrong?[/QUOTE]

I would buy that for a dollar! (Or, well, with ten of them.)

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Does anyone have that Tritton Detonator set? If so how is it?[/QUOTE]

I don't have that model but I owned Tritton top of the line headsets a few years ago... and it was amazing. Too bad their customer service is absolutely horrible. I mean waiting* for a month for a email to be responded too.

* I didn't really wait this long... I was a customer of Turtle Beach after about a week but it still took them a full month (or more) to reply... :roll:

[quote name='ddog510']2 good sales - dirt and witcher...everything else has been cheaper[/QUOTE]

that about sums it up

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I would buy that for a dollar! (Or, well, with ten of them.)

I don't have that model but I owned Tritton top of the line headsets a few years ago... and it was amazing. Too bad their customer service is absolutely horrible. I mean waiting* for a month for a email to be responded too.

* I didn't really wait this long... I was a customer of Turtle Beach after about a week but it still took them a full month (or more) to reply... :roll:[/QUOTE]
had to after you said a classic line from one of my favorite movies.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc[/media]

I was buying Witcher... until I realized shipping wasn't free. Meh, I won't pay for shipping, even on this price, I'll find a cheap copy for this price, I saw one a few weeks ago for 15.00 new local. If Amazon price matches I'm in though (Prime member here).

Even with shipping, couldn't resist the Witcher for $14 total. What a crazy deal weekend - like a year's worth of games in one fell swoop.

Got Witcher. $9.99 is a deal even with the shipping costs. Either way I'm going to sit back and start waiting for this and other games to be delivered to my door. :cool:

[quote name='strangenova']Even with shipping, couldn't resist the Witcher for $14 total.[/QUOTE]
Yep, me too. It's a game thatI've wanted for a while and even with shipping I feel that it's well worth it.

Well the witcher 2 is the only one thats a good deal it looks like I got my mine ordered. Better hurry fast whoever wants it and high five to everyone else that got it.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Eh, shipping kinda kills Dirt's value. ~$15 shipped not worth pulling the trigger.[/QUOTE]

If you order $25 or more worth of stuff, then shipping is free.

Missed Witcher 2 from the MS store sale, so got it here. Sucks paying for shipping but still cheaper than the used gamefly sale a while back. Watch now that I bought it, it will go back in stock at MS store lol

Only wanted Dirt Showdown. Purchased the cruddy $20 headset as a filler for Free Shipping, will return the headset when it arrives.

[quote name='henry00x']you guys arent holding out to see if amazon matches?[/QUOTE]

Still won't matter. You need $25 for free shipping and I think their standard shipping is $4.49 compared to the value shipping of $3.49 of GameStop.

[quote name='hatback']If you order $25 or more worth of stuff, then shipping is free.[/QUOTE]

I know, If the Detonator headset would actually drop I might go ahead and bite for $40...

[quote name='mossfan563']Still won't matter. You need $25 for free shipping and I think their standard shipping is $4.49 compared to the value shipping of $3.49 of GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Unless he, like me, is a prime member then it's covered.

[quote name='mossfan563']Still won't matter. You need $25 for free shipping and I think their standard shipping is $4.49 compared to the value shipping of $3.49 of GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Prime for me!

bread's done
Back