GameStop Cyber Monday Deals: Dirt Showdown, Witcher 2 $9.99 & More - Now Live!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here are just a few of the deals from GameStop.com's Cyber Monday Sale:

Spend $25 for free shipping

:360::ps3: DiRT Showdown $9.99
show

:360::ps3: Borderlands 2 $39.99
:360::ps3: Sleeping Dogs $39.99
:360::ps3: Max Payne 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Saints Row 3 $19.99
show

:360::ps3: Xcom: Enemy Unknown $39.99
:360::ps3: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $29.99
:360::ps3: Hitman Absolution + $10 gift card
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
show

:360: Cyber Monday Xbox 360 Deals
show

:360: The Witcher 2 $9.99
show

:360: Dishonored $29.99
show

:360: TRITTON Detonator Headset $39.99
show

:360: Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Edition $14.99
show

:ps3: Cyber Monday PS3 Deals
show

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB (GS exclusive) Bundle with Lego Harry Potter, Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes,LittleBigPlanet Karting! $299.99
:ps3:
Batman Arkham City for PlayStation 3 $9.99
show

:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection $19.99
show

:ps3: Infamous Collection $19.99
show

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS or 3DSXL with $25 gift card
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS with 2 free games $169.99
show

:psp: Mortal Kombat for PS Vita $14.99
show

:pc: Cyber Monday PC Deals
show

:pc: Age of Empires III: Complete Collection (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Darksiders II (Download) $16.99
show

:pc: Dragon Age Bundle (PC Download) $9.99
show

:pc: Dreamcast Collection (Download) $7.50
show

:pc: Saints Row the Third (Download) $19.99
show

:pc: Save up to 50% off TekNMotion Yapster Headsets. Starting at just $9.99
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture
show

:pc: $20 off Roxio Game Capture HD Pro
show

icongs_r1.gif
Cyber Monday Accessories Deals
show

:360::ps3::pc: Ear Force PX5 by Turtle Beach $159.99
show

:3ds: 20% off Tritton Kunai Headset for Wii U and 3DS
show

icongs_r1.gif
50% off Monster NCredible NTune On-Ear Headphones
show

apple.png
$30 off iPad Bluetooth Keyboard
show

icongs_r1.gif
20%-35% off Audiofly Noise-Isolating Headsets
show

icongs_r1.gif
$30 off Aver Media Game Capture
show

icongs_r1.gif
G155 Personal Gaming Environment with Remote Control (gc exclusive) $199.99
show

Last edited by a moderator:
The Witcher is a strange one to me. I bought the first one for PC and played the demo for the 2nd on Gakai and liked it so much I bought the PC special edition for 15 at Target right when the new packaging was coming out. THEN I actually was selected by CD Projekt Red to be a reviewer the very next week and so they sent me a mint-in-box copy of the 360 version that I have yet to even open. Still have the PC one unopened right in front of me with the book and all the extras. One of these days I'll get around to it.....

broke down and got dirt showdown, contemplated the journey collection, to try to get free shipping, but decided against it at the last moment. oh well, still a good price for showdown.

[quote name='youngavatar']I'm shocked that the witcher 2 is $10 it one of the best rpg this generation.[/QUOTE]

I agree whole-heartedly. Almost all the characters in Witcher 2 were well rounded and interesting. The plot was great. Buy this game.

[quote name='GamerDude316']This will be in-store correct? Want to pick up Witcher 2 at that price![/QUOTE]

They say online only right next to the price when you click the links.

[quote name='Bing147']Considering Witcher 2/Journey... we'll see... that qualifies for free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I ended up going with this even though I already own Journey.

Does anybody know if Best Buy is still not price matching because it is "Cyber Monday"? Would like to PM Dishonored if I could.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']They say online only right next to the price when you click the links.[/QUOTE]I think someone should still go to a store and have a game or two from this sale scanned, just for total confirmation, since there have been issues in the past...:roll:

[quote name='ajh2298']Does anybody know if Best Buy is still not price matching because it is "Cyber Monday"? Would like to PM Dishonored if I could.[/QUOTE]

It's been mentioned that BB isn't pming until tomorrow

They changed something Witcher + Last Journey no longer hits the free shipping mark for some reason. Adding Madden 2008 or NCAA 2008 will fix that... lol

[quote name='thundarr']The Witcher is a strange one to me. I bought the first one for PC and played the demo for the 2nd on Gakai and liked it so much I bought the PC special edition for 15 at Target right when the new packaging was coming out. THEN I actually was selected by CD Projekt Red to be a reviewer the very next week and so they sent me a mint-in-box copy of the 360 version that I have yet to even open. Still have the PC one unopened right in front of me with the book and all the extras. One of these days I'll get around to it.....[/QUOTE]

Lol The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for the 360 was a copy I got from a contest and yeah I kept that game all sealed up for 2 months until I decided to crack it open (after hearing all the praise from my gamer friends and the net). Yes, GO pick this game up now, $10 is a steal!

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Agree. I love rpgs , but I found this game to be such a dreadful bore, and extremely tedious. I payed $60 to....[/QUOTE]

I did as well. I thought it would be one the best RPGs I played since all the critics glowed about it, but in the end Witcher 2 bored the hell out of me, so much so that I wont even buy it for 10.

[quote name='GamerDude316']This will be in-store correct? Want to pick up Witcher 2 at that price![/QUOTE]

Pretty sure these are online only prices. The PS3 bundle is in-store for the same price but I believe all the game deals are online only.

So I'm guessing the Tritton Detonator headset is not part of the Cyber Monday deal after all since it's in stock for the regular $70 price tag... Disappointing.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Pretty sure these are online only prices. The PS3 bundle is in-store for the same price but I believe all the game deals are online only.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't that just mean price matching at BB instead.

[quote name='stoned99']Wouldn't that just mean price matching at BB instead.[/QUOTE]

BB Price Match is only valid October 7, 2012 - November 17, 2012 and November 27, 2012 - December 24, 2012.

Is Best Buy currently running any tests or promotions under the Price Match Guarantee?
Yes. Best Buy will match the new, identical, immediately available current pre-tax appliance and electronics hardware products price for these designated major retailers: Amazon.com, Apple.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Buy.com, Circuitcity.com, CompUSA.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, hhgregg.com, hp.com, homedepot.com, lowes.com, newegg.com, officedepot.com, officemax.com, Sears.com, Staples.com, Target.com, Tigerdirect.com, and walmart.com. Appliance and electronics hardware products include audio hardware, video hardware, cameras, camcorders, desktop computers, notebook computers, e-Readers, tablets, TVs, MP3 players, small appliances, major appliances, gaming handheld devices and consoles. Best Buy will not price match accessories, during the return and exchange period or the online prices of third party vendors (Marketplace Vendors) on major retailer websites. Valid for purchases made between October 7, 2012 - November 17, 2012 and November 27, 2012 - December 24, 2012. Best Buy may amend these terms at any time. All other terms and conditions of the Best Buy Price Match Guarantee apply. See Store for details.

Effective Date: October 7, 2012

Got the avermedia game capture hd off ebay for 90 dollars buy it now/used since gamestop didn't have any in stock, must of only had 2 or something for going that quick.

So a tried-and-true method to get free shipping would be to order a couple games over $25 and then return one of them? Would be great if I can return online, less hassle for me.

To think I almost put Witcher 2 on my gift list. Some poor sap would have paid $30+ for it. Sometimes you just gotta buy it yourself. We don't want people wasting money, now do we?

anyone else having issues getting free shipping to show up and a solution? I have Dirt Showdowns (PS3 and 360) and Skyrim in my cart. I cleared the cart once and the 3.xx shipping charge still shows up.

[quote name='bob330i']anyone else having issues getting free shipping to show up and a solution? I have Dirt Showdowns (PS3 and 360) and Skyrim in my cart. I cleared the cart once and the 3.xx shipping charge still shows up.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, I added like 3 other things and still can't get SAVER to work.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']If it makes you feel better, I added like 3 other things and still can't get SAVER to work.[/QUOTE]

I didn't have a problem getting the free value shipping with SAVER just now so you might want to try again. Threw in R&C Collection (only want DiRT Showdown) to hit the $25 mark even though I just got it from their SONY50 sale a few weeks ago so I'll just return that, hopefully through the mail.

Just left GameStop and prices not active in store

However, the employee was able to order Dirt for me for home delivery with free value shipping. This is a good alternative if you can't get Saver to work.

[quote name='AlanSaysYo']To think I almost put Witcher 2 on my gift list. Some poor sap would have paid $30+ for it. Sometimes you just gotta buy it yourself. We don't want people wasting money, now do we?[/QUOTE]

Ha, this is me every year, I find the deals and my family just reimburses me comes Christmas lol.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']"Cyber" Monday... to those asking if these'll be in store.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was "Cyber" Momday...I have to apologize to the neighbors again.

So I got my BOGO glitch order today in the mail for two Assassin's Creed 3 (360) but one game came with only disc 2. Lol missing the single player disc on one game. Disappointing. Phone lines as so backed up they won't take my call. I guess I will go to the store and see I they can work it out for me. Worst case scenario I'll just return the full damn order lol.

I stopped at my local GS store to pick up a copy of Sleeping Dogs it rang up full price but the CSR was kind enough to drop it down to the on-line Cyber Monday price.

[quote name='skiizim']I don't know wtf was going on, I changed browsers I put another game in my cart and took it out to get it to work.[/QUOTE]

My buddy had to do the same thing. He added another game to his cart and proceeded to check out, went back to his cart and removed the game and then the free shipping applied to the exact items that weren't giving him free shipping before. I hate Gamestop's checkout system.

Yeah, still no free shipping here. I'm sure DiRT Showdown will be $10 again. Missed out on Akai Katana (sp) as that is now OOS. Gamestop didn't need my money anyway, apparently.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Yeah, still no free shipping here. I'm sure DiRT Showdown will be $10 again. Gamestop didn't need my money anyway, apparently.[/QUOTE]
Don't forget to tell Amazon about these prices using their feedback system. By doing so, it will be more likely that they will match.

Here's how you tell Amazon

1. Find the product you're looking for.

2. Scroll down to the 'product details' section (If you start reading customer reviews, you've scrolled down too far).

3. In that area you'll see options to 'update product info,' 'give feedback on images,' and 'tell us about a lower price.'

4. Click 'tell us about a lower price.'

:)

bread's done
Back