Gamestop/EB Games -- B2 get 4 free DVDs

kenn

CAGiversary!
I was shopping for a game last night and I overheard two employees discussing an internal email. They were reading it from the monitor -- buy 2 used DVDs and get 4 free... It stacks with the edge card but not with the employee discount apparently. I don't have any more detail but someone that has ties to an employee or two needs to look it up...

[quote name='Byramerica']Hit the same Blanding Blvd location in Jacksonville, FL b/c I was getting a gift card for a friend and luckily they still had a used copy of From the Earth to the Moon still there for 29.99; I am going to give it as a gift to my uncle for his birthday, so I decided to grab whatever I could/whatever was valuable enough to trade later.

I grabbed:

From the Earth to the Moon 29.99 - 3.00 Edge Card =26.99
Quest For Camelot 7.99- .80 Edge Card = 7.19
The Animatrix FREE (Hadn't seen it yet, thought I'd check it out)
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me FREE (Didn't have it, surprisingly for how I much I love those movies)
Jersey Girl FREE (Love Kevin Smith, thought I'd try it though I've heard it's not that great, couldn't hurt for free)
Pink Panther FREE (thought I'd try it though I've heard it's not that great, couldn't hurt for free)[/quote]

damn decent deals - Jersey Girl is definitely worth a watch if you like Kevin Smith and it's a good romantic comedy on it's own - not like any other View Askew movie though and that's what people don't get about it. They don't like it because it:

*doesn't have Jay and Bob (but a cameo character does make a Bob speech)
*is too sappy for their tastes (works in the context of the movie though)

It does have alot of Smith's writing qualities about it though - like I said, if you like him for his writing, it's worth seeing at least once, not to mention it's got alot of really good special features

In Michigan, I found that the Gamestop in the Target strip mall at Rochester & Auburn in Rochester Hills has buy B2G4 deal going. The selection was crap though. Didn't see any HD-DVD or BR.

[quote name='mick16']In Michigan, I found that the Gamestop in the Target strip mall at Rochester & Auburn in Rochester Hills has buy B2G4 deal going. The selection was crap though. Didn't see any HD-DVD or BR.[/QUOTE]

Whats that.a store in Michigan is actually doing the deal?? (Puts away torch.)

You win today....you win today......

Too bad I have no clue where Rochester is, most likely pretty far away from me.

I bought...

The Dead Zone Season 3 (DVD)
Troy (HD-DVD)

got for free
The Fugitive (HD-DVD)
Four Brothers (HD-DVD)
Red Dragon (HD-DVD)
U-571 (HD-DVD)

Not bad for about $30, I was going to buy The Dead Zone anyway...

bread's done
Back