Gamestop - Gameday Sale March 26th List

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
Here is a Partial list of Games and Tenative Prices. Subject to change till Final Add goes to print Wed. Look for 10% Bonus coupon in April Game Informer very small compared to actual list of games

DS

Ben 10 :AFA - 14.99
COP:The Recruit - 19.99

PSP
Warhammer 40K Squad - 14.99
Worms 2 - 9.99

360 Assas 2 - 39.99
left for dead 2 39.99
quantum of Soalace 9.99 or 14.99

Wii
deal or no deal 14.99
foodnet worrk cooked - 29.99
kung fu panda - 14.99
rabids go home 19.99
res ev 4 - 14.99
res ev - umbrella 19.99
spider-man web of shadows - 14.99

PS3
Disgia 3 - 14.99
fallout 19.99
metal gear solid 19.99
saw - 19.99
shaun white 1 - 14.99

ps2
crash of titans - 14.99
crash mind over mutant -14.99
karoke rev american idol - 19.99
legend of spyro 14.99

LOTS of PSP movies 2.99-4.99
WAY MORE TO COME

[quote name='dmdragon']Yes, yes I think so.

I'm not sure what is with the mentality that if you are on this board you are poor. I am far from poor and buy pretty much whatever I want when I want it. I don't think in the last 4 years I have had to look at something and go 'Naa, I can't afford that now'

I just like getting more bang for my buck.[/QUOTE]

It has nothing to do with being poor. It has to do with falling into marketing traps. You think you NEED Saw because it is a good deal and you think you are getting more bang for your buck....Dude Saw.....really.....please rent games....

I apologize I am just sick of us as American's wasting money on dumb shit that Marketing tells us we need. Anyway if in your mind you feel you are getting a deal because something was a billion dollars and now you can have it for a dollar (because it's a good deal) doesn't make it something you need. It's your life do as you please, as long as your happy...and again Gamestop thanks you for your money ;) btw barbie horse rider was originally $50! you can get it now for 3 bucks! what a great bang for your buck!!! LOLZ sorry I'm just being a douchbag now :/

[quote name='traitorious']you are correct in that not every customer is an idiot. Only 98.2% are. Oh, how the rose-colored glasses came off within the first year of retail work.[/quote]

werd!

Sucks that SAW rose back up in price a little bit. At $20 I would have bought it.
Edit: actually I'm confused. There's 2 of these topics and one says it's $25 lol.

[quote name='Driftninja']Oh man that is sooooo true! I had worked for Gamestop for 11 years. That is how I know the shitty ass retail business. And the customer is always an idiot thing is so damn true! hahaha I love it. yeah I would get in trouble dealing with these damn fools. But never the less no matter what, they always get their way unfortunately. It pisses me off but that's how retail goes. And The Kbob is absolutely correct! See there are many POS tricks at Gamestop. Being nice, cool and understanding is the best way to get what you want from the local employees. There is a way to do anything so take my advice and you will come out on top. =)[/QUOTE]

That may be true, there are probably just as many idiot employees as there are customers though.

[quote name='Driftninja']It has nothing to do with being poor. It has to do with falling into marketing traps. You think you NEED Saw because it is a good deal and you think you are getting more bang for your buck....Dude Saw.....really.....please rent games....

I apologize I am just sick of us as American's wasting money on dumb shit that Marketing tells us we need. Anyway if in your mind you feel you are getting a deal because something was a billion dollars and now you can have it for a dollar (because it's a good deal) doesn't make it something you need. It's your life do as you please, as long as your happy...and again Gamestop thanks you for your money ;) btw barbie horse rider was originally $50! you can get it now for 3 bucks! what a great bang for your buck!!! LOLZ sorry I'm just being a douchbag now :/[/QUOTE]

If Barbie Horse Rider were $1, I'd buy it just to have an extra game case lmao.

the other day I was in there figuring out the trade-in issue where I didnt get credit, and this little rat looking / gangstagangsta dude comes in like a mobb boss with his two "homiez" with him, he starts making fun of employees "does that fuckn broad work here", when he gets up to the register, he throws an HDMI cable up at the counter and says this doesnt work and I want my money back, they were like, well you opened it, have no box, no receipt, he's like "so?! I had to open it to try it dumbass, what the fuck u tawkin bout" and his homiez were like "yea he had to open it maaan", then I walked out laughing, this was the first time I'd see hardened street thugs about to shank a gamestop employee over an hdmi cable. they walked out about a minute or so after me (I hung around outside as to make sure things didn't escalate, on some spider man shit i woulda rushed in and saved the day), I'm curious as to how the manager dealt with the situation tho, he seemed like one of those angry customers/stuck up pricks that wont stop until he gets his way

oh also: the moral of this story is that, I walked in there calm and respectful, and they were happy to help me with my problem (i walked out after a trade in and apparently it wasnt finalized and i had no receipt, about a week ago). but they seemed extremely annoyed and pissed off at this guy cus he came in like a douche and continued to be a douche the entire time. a little kindness goes a long way >_

i'd rent Saw
i rented it, it's not not worth retail price
it's about as long as watching the first 3 Saw movies in a row
and you can 100% it first playthrough

[quote name='Link408']i'd rent Saw
i rented it, it's not not worth retail price
it's about as long as watching the first 3 Saw movies in a row
and you can 100% it first playthrough[/QUOTE]

Anyone who's voluntarily seen more than 1 Saw movie has an IQ under 50.

[quote name='Driftninja']Oh man that is sooooo true! I had worked for Gamestop for 11 years. That is how I know the shitty ass retail business. And the customer is always an idiot thing is so damn true! hahaha I love it. yeah I would get in trouble dealing with these damn fools. But never the less no matter what, they always get their way unfortunately. It pisses me off but that's how retail goes. [/QUOTE]
You worked at GameStop for 11 years? So you either A) worked at just above minimum wage or B) you were an underpaid and overworked manager. So who's the idiot?

Look I worked retail for six years (through high school and college). And yes, people can be dumb. But I found that when I had a good attitude, most of the time the customer had a good attitude also. You reap what you sow.
And The Kbob is absolutely correct! See there are many POS tricks at Gamestop.
And you wonder why people came in with an attitude?
Being nice, cool and understanding is the best way to get what you want from the local employees. There is a way to do anything so take my advice and you will come out on top. =)
I totally agree with this statement.

[quote name='Driftninja']It has nothing to do with being poor. It has to do with falling into marketing traps. You think you NEED Saw because it is a good deal and you think you are getting more bang for your buck....Dude Saw.....really.....please rent games....

I apologize I am just sick of us as American's wasting money on dumb shit that Marketing tells us we need. Anyway if in your mind you feel you are getting a deal because something was a billion dollars and now you can have it for a dollar (because it's a good deal) doesn't make it something you need. It's your life do as you please, as long as your happy...and again Gamestop thanks you for your money ;) btw barbie horse rider was originally $50! you can get it now for 3 bucks! what a great bang for your buck!!! LOLZ sorry I'm just being a douchbag now :/[/QUOTE]

But you see, you haven't been around here to know how a lot of people work. A lot of people see Saw for $20, see that they can sell it used for $20 or trade it for 500 Goozex points or something. That equates to a deposit to an eventually free rental.

[quote name='sunghost']That may be true, there are probably just as many idiot employees as there are customers though.

[/QUOTE]

Off Topic:
This reminds of the time I went to buy an extra globe for my kids, I decided to run into walmart (I never use Walmart) since I had just finished up some shopping at Sam's. I was kind of in a hurry so I asked a worker where I could find the globes. She proceeded to point me over to the snowglobes. When I explained very slowly and very carefully what I was actually looking for, she had to call a manager over to help (she clearly had no idea what a globe was). When she told the manager what I was looking for he said "do people even use those things anymore?" I just left, the next day I picked one up at Target for $12. Haven't gone back into a Walmart since, it doesn't matter what the price is, it just so isn't worth it.

On Topic:
I will probably try to pick up the Sonic collection from this sale.

[quote name='sunghost']That may be true, there are probably just as many idiot employees as there are customers though.[/QUOTE]

That is sooooooooo true! I almost even commented that it actually isn't 98% of customers, it's 98% of the population! LOL

[quote name='sunghost']If Barbie Horse Rider were $1, I'd buy it just to have an extra game case lmao.[/QUOTE]

hahaha you see my point! That was pretty funny though man :cool:

[quote name='leeloo1977']Off Topic:
This reminds of the time I went to buy an extra globe for my kids, I decided to run into walmart (I never use Walmart) since I had just finished up some shopping at Sam's. I was kind of in a hurry so I asked a worker where I could find the globes. She proceeded to point me over to the snowglobes. When I explained very slowly and very carefully what I was actually looking for, she had to call a manager over to help (she clearly had no idea what a globe was). When she told the manager what I was looking for he said "do people even use those things anymore?" I just left, the next day I picked one up at Target for $12. Haven't gone back into a Walmart since, it doesn't matter what the price is, it just so isn't worth it.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly why I never go to Walmart! It's just terrible! LOL That is a great Walmart story! hehe

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Anyone who's voluntarily seen more than 1 Saw movie has an IQ under 50.[/QUOTE]

cool fallacy there bro :roll:

[quote name='mogamer']You worked at GameStop for 11 years? So you either A) worked at just above minimum wage or B) you were an underpaid and overworked manager. So who's the idiot? [/QUOTE]

I started out as the just above minimum wage employee and left as a District manager which when you bonus and are good at what you lands you between 70-100k a year. Not the best but respectable IMO (I do wish I could afford a Ferrari F430 ;) ) Always achieving my bonus put me in pretty good shape. Being savvy with tax write offs and investing also put me a little ahead of the curve, especially at my age which now is 29. I could give you the entire story but I will spare you, as it would prove nothing, I can say I have since moved on and own my own business, which is a major headache and I question sometimes why I ever left my cake 100k+ a year job with Gamestop. Fortunately I can return at my leisure =)

Whos the Idiot you say? Well you most definitely have no idea. Never assume anything.....

[quote name='mogamer']Look I worked retail for six years (through high school and college). And yes, people can be dumb. But I found that when I had a good attitude, most of the time the customer had a good attitude also. You reap what you sow.[/QUOTE]

Damn right you do! Good statement :cool:

[quote name='mogamer']And you wonder why people came in with an attitude?[/QUOTE]

So I have a feeling you have no idea that POS means "Point of Sale". As in the Gamestop register operating system. I was saying you can do anything with them. There are always loop holes for good managers to take care of there customers. Gamestop is huge on customer surveys right now, that is why they are asking all of there customers to go online using the receipt code and take the survey. They are all about customer service no matter what it takes. Again sucks when you are the employee and a moron customer is just taking advantage...unfortunately they always win in the long run.. terrible.

Man that was funny!

[quote name='elessar123']But you see, you haven't been around here to know how a lot of people work. A lot of people see Saw for $20, see that they can sell it used for $20 or trade it for 500 Goozex points or something. That equates to a deposit to an eventually free rental.[/QUOTE]

I getcha ;) So you take into consideration your time and or gas into this equation? If so badass that you found a way to gain a reasonable profit on a loophole! :cool:

Reminds me of a time where at target they were selling a game for 5 bucks that traded in at gamestop for 16! That was not too bad if you bought multiple copies and could make 11 bucks per. Too bad the new trade in policy does not allow multiple copies to be traded in. I believe the max is 2-3 =/

BTW I will list EVERY gameday game sale available this Fri. at Gamestop when I get home this evening for you all =)

I just got the complete list. =)

[quote name='Driftninja']I getcha ;) So you take into consideration your time and or gas into this equation? If so badass that you found a way to gain a reasonable profit on a loophole! :cool:

Reminds me of a time where at target they were selling a game for 5 bucks that traded in at gamestop for 16! That was not too bad if you bought multiple copies and could make 11 bucks per. Too bad the new trade in policy does not allow multiple copies to be traded in. I believe the max is 2-3 =/[/QUOTE]

Actuall SAW is worth 650 on goozex. And it's requested now so it shouldn't take that long to trade :)

So when did this site become a fucking how to live your life? Who care how people spend their money or how they conduct themselves. I don't care if they "rent" from GS since it's GS. The employees do it all the time. Nor do I care how the people spend their money. If a marketing ploy got them to buy in then someone did their job correctly, if someone wanted to buy just because great. They can who cares. I wanted to see more posts on the deal and got this bullshit for 2 pages. Carry on

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Actuall SAW is worth 650 on goozex. And it's requested now so it shouldn't take that long to trade :)[/QUOTE]

NIYCE!! now get them traded before they get wind of the sale and adjust the values accordingly!!! :cool:

Oh god, those double and triple posts are pretty annoying. I agree with joshnorm, if someone wants to spend their money on something, just let them. Regardless of some grand master plan or what ever the hell you're going on about, both sides win. The retailer makes their money, and the customer feels good about getting what's a "deal" to them. So who cares? If people want to spend their hard earned money on a flaming bag of dog sh!t, does it matter if it's useless to us or not?

Kind of still hoping on that B2G1 even though I won't even play any of the games I pick up immediately. I just want to waste my credit and make use of my Edge before it expires so I won't have to renew it for a good while. One can still hope!

B2G1 I pray :/

Yakuza 3
Just Cause
Toss up between Dragon Age/Borderlands

All for roughly 120 would be lovely!!

make it happen GS...though i doubt u deliver

[quote name='joshnorm']So when did this site become a fucking how to live your life? Who care how people spend their money or how they conduct themselves. I don't care if they "rent" from GS since it's GS. The employees do it all the time. Nor do I care how the people spend their money. If a marketing ploy got them to buy in then someone did their job correctly, if someone wanted to buy just because great. They can who cares. I wanted to see more posts on the deal and got this bullshit for 2 pages. Carry on[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was trying to apologize, just ignore me when I go off on the poverty stricken morons. Like I said it just irritates me how most gamers are flipping retarded and live paycheck to paycheck their entire life and don't accomplish much. So your right! Whatever they choose, they choose for themselves. I am just hoping to get through to some people to change their dumbass bad economical ways. I'm truly just trying to help. Of course it won't work but I feel better trying to help shed some light (I know I would have loved to read some of this when I was in my teens! I would be a millionaire by now) It just ridiculous some of these Morons PRIORITIES and of course it's all reciprocal to the rest of us citizens.

BTW I will come through on my promise to list ALL of the deals for fri.

So hopefully that will be of some help to you :cool:

[quote name='bigpimpin24']Oh god, those double and triple posts are pretty annoying. I agree with joshnorm, if someone wants to spend their money on something, just let them. Regardless of some grand master plan or what ever the hell you're going on about, both sides win. The retailer makes their money, and the customer feels good about getting what's a "deal" to them. So who cares? If people want to spend their hard earned money on a flaming bag of dog sh!t, does it matter if it's useless to us or not?

Kind of still hoping on that B2G1 even though I won't even play any of the games I pick up immediately. I just want to waste my credit and make use of my Edge before it expires so I won't have to renew it for a good while. One can still hope![/QUOTE]

I guess no one thinks about the grand scale of things. That is a huge problem with society today! I just need to get over it =P

Thanks for confirming my efforts are worthless. On the grand scope of things it actually does not make a whole lot of sence to post something like this on Cheapassgamer.com LOL

Again just tryin to help since I see it everyday

[quote name='MethodManFTW']wow seriously someone comes on here trolling about how people have free will?

seriously dude... gtfo[/QUOTE]

Trolling LMFAO (I am getting paid to do this, I also have it set to email alerts so thx) I know some of this stings to some so I apologize, just wish you would realize but most are too damn stupid I suppose.

Thanks for your money! If you shop at Gamestop you make me money ;)

I would rather make less and live with less morons than be rich surrounded by idiots.

"I don't care if they 'rent' from GS since it's GS. The employees do it all the time."

Gamestop's policy of gutting new games is one of my biggest issues with them. (Employee rentals on top of that are just gravy.)

I've found just one item on the list I'm interested in for the price, and I'll buy it only because I'm willing to pay that for a used copy (which is likely what I'll get from them).

BTW still trying to confirm B2G1! So far all I have heard is it's possible they will throw it in the last 2-3 days of the sale....still waiting for confirmation tho =/.....

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']"I don't care if they 'rent' from GS since it's GS. The employees do it all the time."

Gamestop's policy of gutting new games is one of my biggest issues with them. (Employee rentals on top of that is just gravy.)

I've found just one item on the list I'm interested in for the price, and I'll buy it only because I'm willing to pay that for a used copy (which is what I'll likely get from them).[/QUOTE]

Gutting games is something stupid to be annoyed about. Just so you know, it's common place in the UK and Australia, or so I have been told by folks on many different forums from those places. Pavlovian knee jerk reactions to bits of cellophane are getting quite annoying to hear about.

The Gamestop rental policy is only for USED games. If an employee gets caught renting new games, they are written up, can be forced to purchase the game at full price with no discount, and/or fired. If a manager allows it, same can be applied to them.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']"I don't care if they 'rent' from GS since it's GS. The employees do it all the time."

Gamestop's policy of gutting new games is one of my biggest issues with them. (Employee rentals on top of that is just gravy.)

I've found just one item on the list I'm interested in for the price, and I'll buy it only because I'm willing to pay that for a used copy (which is what I'll likely get from them).[/QUOTE]

If it helps, they have since stopped the checkout policy on new games. Employees can only check out used now.

My buddy is the same way....do you guys like opening the plastic wrapper or what? It's not like opened food....weird

[quote name='TheKbob']Gutting games is something stupid to be annoyed about. Just so you know, it's common place in the UK and Australia, or so I have been told by folks on many different forums from those places. Pavlovian knee jerk reactions to bits of cellophane are getting quite annoying to hear about.

The Gamestop rental policy is only for USED games. If an employee gets caught renting new games, they are written up, can be forced to purchase the game at full price with no discount, and/or fired. If a manager allows it, same can be applied to them.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Driftninja']
My buddy is the same way....do you guys like opening the plastic wrapper or what? It's not like opened food....weird[/QUOTE]

It's a conditioned response. We'll buy jeans someone else put on, eat food someone else handled, and routinely put our lives into hands of other individuals to transport us around...

... but HOLY fuck if there isn't some shrink wrap on our video games. :drool:

[quote name='snowmint']I want to buy a DS phat. Do you think gamers day will have some kind of discount on them?[/QUOTE]

So far no clue, I'll check tonight and see if I can find out :cool:

[quote name='TheKbob']Gutting games is something stupid to be annoyed about. Just so you know, it's common place in the UK and Australia, or so I have been told by folks on many different forums from those places. Pavlovian knee jerk reactions to bits of cellophane are getting quite annoying to hear about.

The Gamestop rental policy is only for USED games. If an employee gets caught renting new games, they are written up, can be forced to purchase the game at full price with no discount, and/or fired. If a manager allows it, same can be applied to them.[/QUOTE]
did you just make that last bit up? I've been a manager for a year and never head such non sense.

Someone should post the complete list, it comes out tonight

[quote name='TheKbob']It's a conditioned response. We'll buy jeans someone else put on, eat food someone else handled, and routinely put our lives into hands of other individuals to transport us around...

... but HOLY fuck if there isn't some shrink wrap on our video games. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Gawd damn I almost pissed myself!

That was awesome Kbob :cool:

[quote name='phantasyx']did you just make that last bit up? I've been a manager for a year and never head such non sense.

Someone should post the complete list, it comes out tonight[/QUOTE]

Gotcha covered phantasy! I had the list last night but was too busy. Ill get it posted as soon as I get home. Gimmie about 5 hours or so :cool:

Oh and Kbob is actually correct at this point. I admit I loved playing FFxiii a week early but that was my own personal copy. If you do get caught "renting" a brand new game, consequences apply...

[quote name='phantasyx']did you just make that last bit up? I've been a manager for a year and never head such non sense.

Someone should post the complete list, it comes out tonight[/QUOTE]

Read the employee manual and check on GoStores for guidelines?

Our DM passed down this stuff to us. The policy before if you rented new games (when it was allowed, I still didn't do it because that's a real issue I'd agree with) that if damaged, you'd buy them at full price. Carries over now.

It's grounds for write-up, for sure.

[quote name='TheKbob']Gutting games is something stupid to be annoyed about. Just so you know, it's common place in the UK and Australia, or so I have been told by folks on many different forums from those places. Pavlovian knee jerk reactions to bits of cellophane are getting quite annoying to hear about.[/QUOTE]

Ok, then why won't retailers accept unwrapped software for full refunds if it wasn't copied or codes used? Maybe they see it as used?

Anyhow, back on topic, I don't see anything that I want that I already don't have. Hopefully the official list adds some unknown gems.

[quote name='bob330i']Ok, then why won't retailers accept unwrapped software for full refunds if it wasn't copied or codes used? Maybe they see it as used?

Anyhow, back on topic, I don't see anything that I want that I already don't have. Hopefully the official list adds some unknown gems.[/QUOTE]

*SIGH*

Again, when Gamestop sells gutted games, they place a clear stick on the game to seal it. This sticker is honored just like shrink wrap.

This is the exact question I ask every dissenter of the policy and STILL have yet to receive a valid or acceptable response:

Why are you trying to return new games you just purchased and opened?

[quote name='TheKbob']*SIGH*

Again, when Gamestop sells gutted games, they place a clear stick on the game to seal it. This sticker is honored just like shrink wrap.

This is the exact question I ask every dissenter of the policy and STILL have yet to receive a valid or acceptable response:

Why are you trying to return new games you just purchased and opened?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna say it.........PWNED

[quote name='snowmint']Thanks for the person who will check the DS Phat for me. I want it for collection purposes.[/QUOTE]

It's rare to have specific sales on hardware during Game Days, but Gamestop has been more creative with sales recently, so who knows.

a little off topic: but isn't the B2G1 free coming up

I had a experience about a year ago...
I randomly was on gamestop.com and saw that the "B2G1FREE" code would work if I put it in...as far as I know no promo's were advertised

I bought (all ps2)
sonic collection 12.99
Twisted Metal Black 10.99
Kingdom Hearts 19.99

for some reason the B2G1FREE code took off the most expensive game Kingdom Hearts!
I was stoked so I order...of course I paid wayyy too much but that was b4 I knew aobut CAG!

anyways anybody else get away with this glitch?

and does anyone know if CAG16 will stack on the B2G1FREE promo codes?

[quote name='josh62488']a little off topic: but isn't the B2G1 free coming up

I randomly was on gamestop.com and saw that the "B2G1FREE" code would work if I put it in...as far as I know no promo's were advertised

I bought (all ps2)
sonic collection 12.99
Kingdom Hearts 19.99

for some reason the B2G1FREE code took off the most expensive game Kingdom Hearts!
I was stoked so I order...of course I paid wayyy too much but that was b4 I knew aobut CAG!

and does anyone know if CAG16 will stack on the B2G1FREE promo codes?[/QUOTE]

That is awesome!

Typically nothing stacks with B1G2, only Edge card I believe.

[quote name='josh62488']a little off topic: but isn't the B2G1 free coming up

I bought (all ps2)
sonic collection 12.99
Kingdom Hearts 19.99

and does anyone know if CAG16 will stack on the B2G1FREE promo codes?[/QUOTE]

Heh, that's pretty neat. I would almost bet not, but this is only an inference because Gamestop stopped stacking B2G1 with employee discount.

I could see Gamestop liking CAG more than its employees, though :cry:

[quote name='TheKbob']*SIGH*

Why are you trying to return new games you just purchased and opened?[/QUOTE]

Full disclosure: I have no moral objection to "gutted" games. I actually *like* going to Gamestop.

However, there have been occasions where I bought a "gutted" game where the clerk didnt put a sticker over the game. That may indeed be the proper practice, but it isnt always handled properly.

Additionally, I *have* returned games (unopened of course) just cause of a change of heart or finding it lower elsewhere. Now, if I had a change of heart on one of the games that had no sticker, I'd be assed out as I would have no way of proving that I wasnt the one to open the game. A rare situation, I grant you, but one completely plausible.

(NOTE: I was only willing to accept the non-stickered games because they were games I was going to play immediately anyway.)

So has no one else found this?

/gs/landing/gamedays10/

so I can't post links cause I just signed up, paste that bit up there after the normal gamestop web address

If you click on the various links on that page it appears to show what games are going to be for sale. I'm guessing these are not the final prices since there are several 59.99's. Assuming the prices will show up on the first day of the sale.

[quote name='imrandy85']So has no one else found this?

/gs/landing/gamedays10/

so I can't post links cause I just signed up, paste that bit up there after the normal gamestop web address

If you click on the various links on that page it appears to show what games are going to be for sale. I'm guessing these are not the final prices since there are several 59.99's. Assuming the prices will show up on the first day of the sale.[/QUOTE]

it was already posted a few pages back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back