GameStop GAMESTOCK 2012 win prizes THIS WEEK 50 buck gift card with 360 purchase

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.gamestock2012.com/

http://www.gamestock2012.com/DealsOfTheWeek.aspx

Most links it seems WILL NOT WORK till TOMORROW

$10 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM CITY GOTY AND MORTAL KOMBAT KOMPLETE COLLECTION
Available 06/27/12-07/10/12

$10 OFF
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3, AND CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 WITH DLC
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12

FREE $50
GAMESTOP GIFT CARD WITH PURCHASE OF XBOX 360 250GB CONSOLE
Available 06/25/12-06/30/12

$69+ IN SAVINGS
SONY PLAYSTATION 3 SUMMER BUNDLE
Available 06/25/12-08/05/12

$5 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM GOTY, LEGO BATTLES: NINJAGO, LEGO BATMAN, LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4, AND LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$15 OFF
PS3 MOVE NAVIGATION CONTROLLER
Available only on 06/28/12
More info

$20 OFF
BATTLESHIP AND MEN IN BLACK: ALIEN CRISIS
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12
More info

$20 OFF
RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION RACCOON CITY
Available 06/27/12-07/17/12

$30 OFF
TWISTED METAL
Available only on 06/25/12

$10 OFF
ARMY CORPS OF HELL
Available 06/25/12-07/17/12
More info

ONLY $199
SONY PLAYSTATION 3D DISPLAY
Available 06/27/12-07/31/12
More info

$10 OFF
ASURA'S WRATH
More info

$10 OFF
TWO WORLDS II AND MINUTE TO WIN IT

$5 OFF
NOAH'S ARK AND BIG FOOT: KING OF CRUSH
More info
GET IT NOW

$10 OFF
SELECT STRATEGY GUIDES INCLUDING: MASS EFFECT 3 CE AND WITCHER 2: THE ASSASSINS OF KINGS
Available 06/25/12-07/15/12

$10 OFF
TOUCH MY KATAMARI AND SHINOBIDO 2 THE REVENGE OF ZEN

$10 OFF
STARHAWK
Available only on 06/26/12
More info

$10 OFF
SORCERY
Available only on 06/27/12

20% OFF
SELECT TAKE TWO GAMES INCLUDING: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV COMPLETE EDITION, RED DEAD REDEMPTION GOTY, L.A. NOIRE, MLB 2K12 AND BORDERLANDS GOTY

20% OFF
MAX PAYNE 3 AND NBA 2K12

50% OFF
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AND THE DARKNESS 2
More info

guessing BUY 2 get 1 free JUNE 28 to JULY 1

new items weekly it seems

doesnt start till tomorrow

6/25 till aug 5

hopefully there will be a 50 gift card with ps3 purchase later

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TooPoor']Deus Ex is showing low stock everywhere near me and unavailable online...this does not bode well...[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Probably gutted copies :/
Will probably drop in tomorrow or Tuesday and see what they have available...

I'm getting the impression that it's not in store. A few games are live now but won't allow store pickup. Since there's shipping fees it kind of slaps the deal in the face.

[quote name='Bosamba']So I'm checking Gamestop's website for Twisted Metal and it's available new in store only. I then check the Gamestock main sales page and its saying that the Twisted Metal deal is now expired.

Does it not go live until 3AM ET? Or did Gamestop not have enough new copies to cover the sale or preemptively cancel it?[/QUOTE]

maybe they just gave up on the coupon because when i checked the gamestop site, twisted metal is 30 dollars new

[quote name='Cocojames333']It's not Monday on the west coast. My god can people be anymore paranoid about this deal? Seriously do you think they ran out of games BEFORE the deal started? Wow the government involved get your tin foil hats everyone.[/QUOTE]

So I checked the website again and the deal is live now. I attempted to adjust my implanted RF chip 2 megahertz down but nothing happened. After securely fastening my tin foil hat, I started receiving communications again from the Illuminati. Thanks for the reminder, I knew I was forgetting something.
tinfoilhat3.gif

[quote name='Bosamba']So I checked the website again and the deal is live now. I attempted to adjust my implanted RF chip 2 megahertz down but nothing happened. After securely fastening my tin foil hat, I started receiving communications again from the Illuminati. Thanks for the reminder, I knew I was forgetting something.
tinfoilhat3.gif
[/QUOTE]

i tried to reserve a copy at a local gamestop through the pick up in store and, unfortunately, that price seems to be online only at the moment. but i'm sure it will be adjusted later in the day.

the internal hard drives are NOT on sale, it says EXTERNAL. MillerTime I believe was asking about the 250gb external drives, which aren't listed at all online. I feel like they do sell them in stores though, but not 100% sure.

anyways, this sale blows I'm going to bed lmao.

It appears that the used price of twisted metal didnt drop. Oh well Ill gladly pay 30$ for a new copy as i love this series so much and jaffes games always rock ! Not to mention that i wont be taxed as im paying with credit :)

It seems like GS should be giving us better deals than THIS shit. Not impressed. I haven't even been to a GS store this year. Best Buy has kicked their ass so far.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Darkness II price is LIVE-$19.99 for both PS3 and 360

It's $8 more than BB's DOTD a lil while ago, but decent price if you missed it like me.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping the used price for this would drop too but it didnt. I figured it would have dropped as this darkness 2 deal lasts till august. Still this price isnt bad and ill have over 30$ in gs credit to spare after i snag twisted metal tommorow. Ill have plenty of time to decide If i want this game or not thats for sure lol

Price of Shinobido 2: The Revenge of Zen before Gamestock sale: $29.99

Price of Shinobido 2: The Revenge of Zen during $10 off Gamescock sale: $29.99

GamecockStopGCGM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Price of Shinobido 2: The Revenge of Zen before Gamestock sale: $29.99

Price of Shinobido 2: The Revenge of Zen during $10 off Gamescock sale: $29.99[/QUOTE]

I have a feeling Deus Ex is going to be the same way. :cry:

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Is there a physical ad in the store that has this on it?

Wouldn't mind PMing at BestBuy, but idk if they will honor online stuff as it's typically YMMV.

EDIT: Unless Gamestop knocks the price down for the used as well... may be tempting if it is used.[/QUOTE]I never use a ad just show them the price on your smartphone, goto CS not the register since you're gonna need an override anyways. Tell them "I gonna buy ____ there but you looked researched on your phone & GS has a better deal can you match it I'd rather give BB my $ + I'm a RZ member & GC member".

[quote name='preston181']Yup, gotta agree with this. The thread title needs to be more descriptive: something like "Lots of weekly deals".[/QUOTE]I was about to post the RDR & borderland deals but just happened to click the GS threads 1st. OP needs to list some of the games/prices too especially for a GS thread since they aren't generally known for good prices on new games.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Twisted Metal or Starhawk, guys? I have like $52 in credit and I'll likely pick one of those games up. I know they're both completely different types of games, but I'm looking for suggestions![/QUOTE]

It really depends on what u want, but with $52 in credit you'd only need like another $10 to get both. As for the actual games:

Twisted Metal is a solid, focussed vehicular combat game. There's plenty of variety in the different vehicles you can be and quite a bit of variety in what I have played of the campaign (which can also be played coop splitscreen). However the big draw for Twisted Metal franchise has always been the competitive multiplayer (even with the originals the splitscreen versus was the best part) which I haven't played in this version but Ive heard is very good.

Starhawk is almost a cross between a TPS and a RTS. I haven't played a ton and don't fully grasp all the concepts of it but so far I am really enjoying it. From what I have heard it will be heavily supported with free DLC as well which should make it a viable multiplayer option for a while to come

Picked up Twisted Metal today (found one that had the Black code still in it!)

Couldn't use my $10 off Powerup Rewards coupon though... their coupon system is so hit or miss it's crazy haha

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Picked up Twisted Metal today (found one that had the Black code still in it!)

Couldn't use my $10 off Powerup Rewards coupon though... their coupon system is so hit or miss it's crazy haha[/QUOTE]

Yea i wish that the coupons would stack with sales (

I went to 3 different GSs and all of them only had the gutted version without the Black code. mls

Found a store near me that has a 250gb external xbox hard drive and they are going to hold it for me. The question I have is I have already transferred all of my content from a 20GB HD to a 120GB HD about 3 years ago, will I still be able to transfer all of my content even though I have transferred it once before?

I was told the GC does not apply to anything but the standard 250GB unit, in case anyone else was wondering. I trust the guy running my closest store, but they've been wrong before, especially if it isn't run through the POS.

[quote name='LordVila']Found a store near me that has a 250gb external xbox hard drive and they are going to hold it for me. The question I have is I have already transferred all of my content from a 20GB HD to a 120GB HD about 3 years ago, will I still be able to transfer all of my content even though I have transferred it once before?[/QUOTE]
You're fine, I think its allowed once/year. How much is a 250gb right now? My 120 is way to small for me now.

[quote name='Brother Daz']You're fine, I think its allowed once/year. How much is a 250gb right now? My 120 is way to small for me now.[/QUOTE]

The girl at the store said it was $35 after the 50% off.

[quote name='LordVila']The girl at the store said it was $35 after the 50% off.[/QUOTE]
no shit! Guess I need to try and find one then. Thanks

Stupid question alert in 3...2...1

These prices are good in store also? I want Two Worlds II but I don't want a hassle in store.

[quote name='Cocojames333']Stupid question alert in 3...2...1

These prices are good in store also? I want Two Worlds II but I don't want a hassle in store.[/QUOTE]
yes in store also, I can confirm. I just picked up a copy about 15 minutes ago

Ewww i just realised that they gave me a gutted copy of twisted metal from the new game shelf display ! That obviously means that they ran out of sealed copys. Ill just exchange it for a sealed copy at another gamestop. I would have checked it before i left but i was rushing to get to work

[quote name='Brother Daz']You're fine, I think its allowed once/year. How much is a 250gb right now? My 120 is way to small for me now.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think they brought it down to once every 4 months or something. I know it's not once a year anymore because the last time I did it it said something like once every 120 days or ....180 days... I cant remember now.

Also, the last time I did it, it was via your console. I am not sure if you can even do it via the web anymore.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ewww i just realised that they gave me a gutted copy of twisted metal from the new game shelf display ! That obviously means that they ran out of sealed copys. Ill just exchange it for a sealed copy at another gamestop. I woould have checked it before i left but i was rushing to get to work[/QUOTE]

Good luck finding a seal copy. I went to 3 different GS stores with no luck.

[quote name='xsdeal']Good luck finding a seal copy. I went to 3 different GS stores with no luck.[/QUOTE]

No way ! Thats impossible as they always keep the ps3 exclusives in stock from my experience. i went there around 12 at noon so its not like all the gamestops could have ran out of sealed copys that fast. Now i wondering If i should rush to pick up starhawk tommorow

[quote name='TooPoor']GT5 comes in DLC Voucher not physical disk? Lame...[/QUOTE]

IDK why they made the description that way. My friend got the bundle this past weekend and GT5 is a retail copy and sly cooper is the dlc voucher.

Sorcery had a permanent price drop to $29.99 last week.

Deal said it starts today! why is the price still $29.99 online with the $39.99 crossed out?

Does that mean the $10-off is already applied to it already? or will it ring $19.99 instore?

Same goes with Deus Ex.

If thats the case they there's no deal for these games at all... GS just messing with customers again.

EDIT: Sorcery's deal will go live 6/27.

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']Actually, I think they brought it down to once every 4 months or something. I know it's not once a year anymore because the last time I did it it said something like once every 120 days or ....180 days... I cant remember now.

Also, the last time I did it, it was via your console. I am not sure if you can even do it via the web anymore.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Looks like I get to play "Where's Waldo?" for my transfer cable tonight.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Sorcery had a permanent price drop to $29.99 last week.

Deal said it starts today! why is the price still $29.99 online with the $39.99 crossed out?

Does that mean the $10-off is already applied to it already? or will it ring $19.99 instore?

Same goes with Deus Ex.

If thats the case they there's no deal for these games at all... GS just messing with customers again.

EDIT: Sorcery's deal will go live 6/27.[/QUOTE]

So will Deus EX be $20 or $10? I just picked it up from Best Buy yesterday for $20 but have not opened it yet.

[quote name='billymayshere']So will Deus EX be $20 or $10? I just picked it up from Best Buy yesterday for $20 but have not opened it yet.[/QUOTE]
It is a bit confusing the way they are doing this.

Called GS corporate to complain about having a "$10 sale" that didn't take anything from the game's pre-existing price. Of course, the CS rep wasn't aware of their nationwide promotion and initially thought "Gamestock" was a competitor, rather than a promotion. I wish I could joke about this.

They gave me a code for $10 off any order. Not sure if it's a one time deal or not, but have at it: gs102w1lyhh

[quote name='Cocojames333']Can anyone confirm to buying these today in store?

Two Worlds II
LEGO Harry 5-7
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Deus ex[/QUOTE]
I confirmed two worlds II earlier

bread's done
Back