GameStop GAMESTOCK 2012 win prizes THIS WEEK 50 buck gift card with 360 purchase

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.gamestock2012.com/

http://www.gamestock2012.com/DealsOfTheWeek.aspx

Most links it seems WILL NOT WORK till TOMORROW

$10 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM CITY GOTY AND MORTAL KOMBAT KOMPLETE COLLECTION
Available 06/27/12-07/10/12

$10 OFF
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3, AND CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 WITH DLC
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12

FREE $50
GAMESTOP GIFT CARD WITH PURCHASE OF XBOX 360 250GB CONSOLE
Available 06/25/12-06/30/12

$69+ IN SAVINGS
SONY PLAYSTATION 3 SUMMER BUNDLE
Available 06/25/12-08/05/12

$5 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM GOTY, LEGO BATTLES: NINJAGO, LEGO BATMAN, LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4, AND LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$15 OFF
PS3 MOVE NAVIGATION CONTROLLER
Available only on 06/28/12
More info

$20 OFF
BATTLESHIP AND MEN IN BLACK: ALIEN CRISIS
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12
More info

$20 OFF
RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION RACCOON CITY
Available 06/27/12-07/17/12

$30 OFF
TWISTED METAL
Available only on 06/25/12

$10 OFF
ARMY CORPS OF HELL
Available 06/25/12-07/17/12
More info

ONLY $199
SONY PLAYSTATION 3D DISPLAY
Available 06/27/12-07/31/12
More info

$10 OFF
ASURA'S WRATH
More info

$10 OFF
TWO WORLDS II AND MINUTE TO WIN IT

$5 OFF
NOAH'S ARK AND BIG FOOT: KING OF CRUSH
More info
GET IT NOW

$10 OFF
SELECT STRATEGY GUIDES INCLUDING: MASS EFFECT 3 CE AND WITCHER 2: THE ASSASSINS OF KINGS
Available 06/25/12-07/15/12

$10 OFF
TOUCH MY KATAMARI AND SHINOBIDO 2 THE REVENGE OF ZEN

$10 OFF
STARHAWK
Available only on 06/26/12
More info

$10 OFF
SORCERY
Available only on 06/27/12

20% OFF
SELECT TAKE TWO GAMES INCLUDING: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV COMPLETE EDITION, RED DEAD REDEMPTION GOTY, L.A. NOIRE, MLB 2K12 AND BORDERLANDS GOTY

20% OFF
MAX PAYNE 3 AND NBA 2K12

50% OFF
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AND THE DARKNESS 2
More info

guessing BUY 2 get 1 free JUNE 28 to JULY 1

new items weekly it seems

doesnt start till tomorrow

6/25 till aug 5

hopefully there will be a 50 gift card with ps3 purchase later

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sasukekun']Yep. Co-worker just informed me today, everyone who does a trade (for store credit), or purchase should be given a GameStock card. Trades for cash are not eligible.[/QUOTE]

Even if I buy a bunch of 99 cent games I'll get a card? :D

Anyways I won a Kinect avatar prop.

my store didn't have any GameStock cards. So i missed out on getting two cards today since i did two transactions. hopefully when they get them in i can pick some up.

[quote name='Hoos First']Here is a Kinect avatar code for whoever wants it:

RVJ3W-2T2VX-PF3WW-2T4G7-PKQVZ
[/QUOTE]
thnx man, i actually got it :)

what i got with...

prize number one: kinect avatar prop
prize number two/three: some random stuff for a couple kongregate games

Yup, throw another couple Kinect Prop Avatar Codes on the fire for you guys. Have at 'em:

XVQ9F-HXQDV-K6HKG-RY3CQ-7RJJZ
and

HYDG3-H4M94-C7FR6-FTHT4-94YTZ

2 more Kinect Prop Avatar Codes for anyone who wants one:

MRG4M-69HM6-7C4TD-FJJDF-GR9QZ
7RD3K-9MTVR-6DW7J-KFW46-GX4DZ

[quote name='esalw822']Yup, throw another couple Kinect Prop Avatar Codes on the fire for you guys. Have at 'em:

XVQ9F-HXQDV-K6HKG-RY3CQ-7RJJZ
and

HYDG3-H4M94-C7FR6-FTHT4-94YTZ
[/QUOTE]

I used the 1st one. Thank you :D

[quote name='technicalstylez']picked up raccoon city on a whim with some store cred and am having a fantastic time. thanks op[/QUOTE]

I grabbed it when it was BB dotd and I just finished it the other day. I really enjoyed it and don't think it deserved quite all the grief it got. I definitely plan on grabbing the dlc missions if they ever go on sale on the xblm cause I heard they basically double the length of the game and are better than the actual retail game.

So I put Pick Up at Store for Two Worlds 2 but i dont know if they are going to give me the sale price since online its $10 but when i do pick up in store the price goes to $20 i think ill just wait and pick it up tommorow when the sale actually starts for TW2.

[quote name='Dark Rider']Thanks for the link! I won a Kinect Sensor Prop.[/QUOTE]
You're quite welcome. If this promo is anything like the last prize promo they had(for one of the MW games or something I think), then most people will win codes for avatars or custom themes or other downloadable items.

"Winner winner chicken dinner. You just won: Clash of the Dragons Diamond Pack from Kongregate."

I have no idea what that is...

A booster pack for a facebook game, apparently.

[quote name='FadeToOne']"Winner winner chicken dinner. You just won: Clash of the Dragons Diamond Pack from Kongregate."

I have no idea what that is...

A booster pack for a facebook game, apparently.[/QUOTE]
I won the same thing:cold:

[quote name='slowdive21']I got "dream world" on kongregate. Aren't these games free anyway?[/QUOTE]
That's what I got too.:roll: I woulda settled for a coupon for a bag of Doritos.:lol:

[quote name='sp00ge']I won Mafia 2 download. Now the question is, is my pc even capable of playing it?[/QUOTE]

All the cool kids buy new desktops to play PC games.

Two Card Packs for Tyrant from Kongregate is what I won. Would have been happy with avatar crap instead.

Gamestock looks like its going to mostly be a bust :(

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']so do we know if Deus Ex will drop more tomorrow or is $20 MSRP their "sale" price?[/QUOTE]

Its looking like the $10 off is $30 to $20. $10 was just too good to be true.

Omg i acually found a sealed limited edition starhawk ! All but one gamestops in my area said
"We havent had any in a week" wtf ? How can you have a sale and not stock for it ? Oh and i cant wait to see deus ex price tommorow. Probibly 20 lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='klimb22']Can any one confirm or deny there will be a B2G1 on pre-owned games 6/28-7/1?[/QUOTE]
Nothing yet? Okay, I'll wait patiently.

[quote name='klimb22']Nothing yet? Okay, I'll wait patiently.[/QUOTE]

I was told today when I was a GS that it will start Thurs for sure, but the manager said he wasnt sure if they would have it Weds for PUR members.

[quote name='Hoos First']I was told today when I was a GS that it will start Thurs for sure, but the manager said he wasnt sure if they would have it Weds for PUR members.[/QUOTE]
Cool. I'll guess we'll see tomorrow. If not, I'm thinking Thursday for PUR Pro and Friday for regular.

so anyone think they will sell sorcery for $20 tomorrow? ($10 off msrp?)
but then wouldnt starhawk be 20, since 10 off msrp... i.e. screw you gamestop.

I got my first little card today:

Me: ahh cool, I see more and more GameStop is finally being creative and competitive.

Employee: .... We have been

Me: well, not when you consider all the $20 promos Best Buy does and the $10 from Amazon

Employee: yeah we do that (um, no you dont.. Ever...well, with trade in bonuses)

Me: can you match BB's current 100% bonus?

Employee: ......

Spoiler Alert: I didnt win :(

[quote name='Velo214']so anyone think they will sell sorcery for $20 tomorrow? ($10 off msrp?)
but then wouldnt starhawk be 20, since 10 off msrp... i.e. screw you gamestop.[/QUOTE]

Isn't Starhawk's MSRP $40?

[quote name='LemonJelllo']Isn't Starhawk's MSRP $40?[/QUOTE]

No - $60, like everything else. A retailer price cut doesnt change MSRP.

I went in today to check things out, this sale wasn't even advertised or anything at the store, no games were priced accordingly, like the sale didn't exist. I wound up purchasing a couple cheap GBA games and grabbed Record of Argarest War Zero LE for $20 (I think it was mistagged idk). Hard to find anything that was on sale when nothing was priced right so whatever lol

[quote name='sukTHEfac']No - $60, like everything else. A retailer price cut doesnt change MSRP.[/QUOTE]
Actually I'm pretty sure Starhawk is $39.99 IS the current MSRP.

Both Amazon and TRU have the same price for it and I distinctly remember seeing a $40 price tag for it at Kmart.

Even though we don't have any of their stores in my area, Fry's website also is $40 for it.

Thursday PUR B2G1 free pre-owned
Friday B2G1 free for everyone else.

Also if I remember correctly they are going to offer $50 GC with a purchase of a PSVita again starting sometime in July.

Went to pick up Starhawk. They still had sealed limited editions.

[quote name='Donut2922']Starhawk is selling at Target for $40 but Walmart is $60.[/QUOTE]
Probably because walmart always seems behind on the price drops (except for the 3ds where people got the price drop and the ambassador bonus...) and NEVER do sales of their own.

fuck i didn't remember to get a card today when I traded in. There is a free daily entry anyway, but I wonder if there is a higher likelihood of wining with the code. Probably not...

[quote name='iduncurr']Thursday PUR B2G1 free pre-owned
Friday B2G1 free for everyone else.

Also if I remember correctly they are going to offer $50 GC with a purchase of a PSVita again starting sometime in July.

Went to pick up Starhawk. They still had sealed limited editions.[/QUOTE]

hopefully some type of ps3 system deal

Might come off as a dumb question, but how are you guys able to tell that you've gotten a "gutted" copy of Twisted Metal without opening it?

The one I got was pulled out of a drawer by the GS employee and it was shrink wrapped, but I'm a little worried now...

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']Might come off as a dumb question, but how are you guys able to tell that you've gotten a "gutted" copy of Twisted Metal without opening it?

The one I got was pulled out of a drawer by the GS employee and it was shrink wrapped, but I'm a little worried now...[/QUOTE]

The term 'gutted' means that the shrink wrap has been removed and that the game case is already open. They usually put the pricing sticker right on the case itself like the used games. When you purchase a copy like this they put a big clear circle sticker over the opening clips so that it is 'sealed' so that you could still return it as new with that sticker still in tact.

So from the sound of it you got a brand new, non gutted copy so do not worry.

bread's done
Back