GameStop GAMESTOCK 2012 win prizes THIS WEEK 50 buck gift card with 360 purchase

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.gamestock2012.com/

http://www.gamestock2012.com/DealsOfTheWeek.aspx

Most links it seems WILL NOT WORK till TOMORROW

$10 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM CITY GOTY AND MORTAL KOMBAT KOMPLETE COLLECTION
Available 06/27/12-07/10/12

$10 OFF
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3, AND CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 WITH DLC
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12

FREE $50
GAMESTOP GIFT CARD WITH PURCHASE OF XBOX 360 250GB CONSOLE
Available 06/25/12-06/30/12

$69+ IN SAVINGS
SONY PLAYSTATION 3 SUMMER BUNDLE
Available 06/25/12-08/05/12

$5 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM GOTY, LEGO BATTLES: NINJAGO, LEGO BATMAN, LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4, AND LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$15 OFF
PS3 MOVE NAVIGATION CONTROLLER
Available only on 06/28/12
More info

$20 OFF
BATTLESHIP AND MEN IN BLACK: ALIEN CRISIS
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12
More info

$20 OFF
RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION RACCOON CITY
Available 06/27/12-07/17/12

$30 OFF
TWISTED METAL
Available only on 06/25/12

$10 OFF
ARMY CORPS OF HELL
Available 06/25/12-07/17/12
More info

ONLY $199
SONY PLAYSTATION 3D DISPLAY
Available 06/27/12-07/31/12
More info

$10 OFF
ASURA'S WRATH
More info

$10 OFF
TWO WORLDS II AND MINUTE TO WIN IT

$5 OFF
NOAH'S ARK AND BIG FOOT: KING OF CRUSH
More info
GET IT NOW

$10 OFF
SELECT STRATEGY GUIDES INCLUDING: MASS EFFECT 3 CE AND WITCHER 2: THE ASSASSINS OF KINGS
Available 06/25/12-07/15/12

$10 OFF
TOUCH MY KATAMARI AND SHINOBIDO 2 THE REVENGE OF ZEN

$10 OFF
STARHAWK
Available only on 06/26/12
More info

$10 OFF
SORCERY
Available only on 06/27/12

20% OFF
SELECT TAKE TWO GAMES INCLUDING: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV COMPLETE EDITION, RED DEAD REDEMPTION GOTY, L.A. NOIRE, MLB 2K12 AND BORDERLANDS GOTY

20% OFF
MAX PAYNE 3 AND NBA 2K12

50% OFF
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AND THE DARKNESS 2
More info

guessing BUY 2 get 1 free JUNE 28 to JULY 1

new items weekly it seems

doesnt start till tomorrow

6/25 till aug 5

hopefully there will be a 50 gift card with ps3 purchase later

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slowdive21']fuck i didn't remember to get a card today when I traded in. There is a free daily entry anyway, but I wonder if there is a higher likelihood of wining with the code. Probably not...[/QUOTE]

My one entry with a "free" code last night snagged me a Mafia 2 PC download, while the card code I got today won me nothing.

[quote name='slowdive21']fuck i didn't remember to get a card today when I traded in. There is a free daily entry anyway, but I wonder if there is a higher likelihood of wining with the code. Probably not...[/QUOTE]

As a self-proclaimed lover of instant win games / sweepstakes they are notlegally allowed to give a better chance to those who purchase versus use the free code entry (at least I'm 95% sure) but even as the rules state: "A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING" but obviously who is to say :p

Though my code from the store got me an avatar award (the kinect tuner) and the free code today got me a free bag of doritos!

the 20% off Take Two games isnt too bad either CAG 16 still works I could take a chance on GTA IV Complete for $18. Ive also got a $10 off coupon I could try as well, maybe get Starhawk for $20

[quote name='kube00']the 20% off Take Two games isnt too bad either CAG 16 still works I could take a chance on GTA IV Complete for $18. Ive also got a $10 off coupon I could try as well, maybe get Starhawk for $20[/QUOTE]

I tried a $10 off coupon on Twisted Metal when it was on sale for $30 and no go :whistle2:/ -- plus Sorcery has been on sale for $30 the past few days so maybe it will be down to $20 already!

normally with these contest they determine the prizes are to be released at automatic times.. (for example 10:49:12 seconds on today 6/26/2012) and the first person after that time wins the designated prize... so essentially every entry is the same....a free entry is as good as entry code...

Anyone else notice that the website screwed up, and has the Lego Harry Potter games listed at $9.99 each, instead of $14.99? Dunno if this will be the same in store, but hoping so.

[quote name='kube00']the 20% off Take Two games isnt too bad either CAG 16 still works I could take a chance on GTA IV Complete for $18. Ive also got a $10 off coupon I could try as well, maybe get Starhawk for $20[/QUOTE]

That coupon wont stack with starhawk so dont bother. Gamestop coupons never stack with sales

[quote name='preston181']Anyone else notice that the website screwed up, and has the Lego Harry Potter games listed at $9.99 each, instead of $14.99? Dunno if this will be the same in store, but hoping so.[/QUOTE]

When I go to put an in store pickup it looks like the online price crossed off and says "in-store price $14.99"

It can't... cause then it's a lottery (aka gambling) which is illegal to do from the internet. They have to provide everyone an equal chance to win otherwise they get in trouble.

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']Might come off as a dumb question, but how are you guys able to tell that you've gotten a "gutted" copy of Twisted Metal without opening it?

The one I got was pulled out of a drawer by the GS employee and it was shrink wrapped, but I'm a little worried now...[/QUOTE]

Some stores have their own shrink wrap machine, so you have to get really anal and look at the folds to be sure.

But since "gutted" is a massive, hysterical misnomer, it really doesn't matter. I have yet to buy a "gutted" game that has had anything removed, destroyed, or reduced in effectiveness (the actual definition of "gutted). Typically it just means someone else looked at the contents. They are indistinguishable from new in almost every case (and if they have a fingerprint or something, GS will swap it for one that doesn't--no drama!). ;)

I was going to say that Sorcery's MSRP may have dropped to $30 since Target, Best Buy, GS, and Amazon all have it listed at that price. But I just noticed W-M has it at $40. *grumble,grumble*

[quote name='Zippon']Some stores have their own shrink wrap machine, so you have to get really anal and look at the folds to be sure.

But since "gutted" is a massive, hysterical misnomer, it really doesn't matter. I have yet to buy a "gutted" game that has had anything removed, destroyed, or reduced in effectiveness (the actual definition of "gutted). Typically it just means someone else looked at the contents. They are indistinguishable from new in almost every case (and if they have a fingerprint or something, GS will swap it for one that doesn't--no drama!). ;)

I was going to say that Sorcery's MSRP may have dropped to $30 since Target, Best Buy, GS, and Amazon all have it listed at that price. But I just noticed W-M has it at $40. *grumble,grumble*[/QUOTE]

Not totally true, as this masterpiece illustrates an "Extreme Gutted" 3DS game:

Yes, this really happened.

[quote name='strait edge follower']That coupon wont stack with starhawk so dont bother. Gamestop coupons never stack with sales[/QUOTE]

They work on used games but not new. I think its cause used games are coded for stacking (i.e. PUR discount)

[quote name='sp00ge']Not totally true, as this masterpiece illustrates an "Extreme Gutted" 3DS game:

Yes, this really happened.[/QUOTE]

A local store here did this w/ a PS2 game, one of the Atelier games. I asked the guy if they had the case and he said no, so I then asked him how that was "new" and he shrugged and said "it's never been played." :rofl:

Also, in the past 2 months I've been given a game in the "for display only" case that did not include the online pass (I luckily caught this in the parking lot and got them to fix it, tho at first they were telling me that case is all they had) and more recently the wrong disk in the case (Dirt 3 CE fiasco). So I'm decidedly anti "gutted" games now. I'll take my new stuff actually NEW, thank you very much. :)

Well, Deus Ex is still MSRP so I don't know why that's mentioned as on sale for $10 off (lol GameStop).

in other news.... the 250GB external hard drive has dropped on the site (if you couldn't find one in store), it's down to $34.99 on their site.

[quote name='slowdive21']Requested my code 1.5 hours ago, not in spam either.[/QUOTE]
Yesterday I requested mine fairly early in the morning , and got it around 9:30 PM last night.

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']Can PUR members do it online? Don't wanna drive to local Gamestop. They all hate me there.[/QUOTE]

If you link your PUR account it should

The sale pricing is screwed up. I went in to Gamestop on Monday to pick up Army Corps of Hell, but it was $30 in-store ($20 online). They told me to come back today and it would be $20. Went to buy it - still $30.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']The sale pricing is screwed up. I went in to Gamestop on Monday to pick up Army Corps of Hell, but it was $30 in-store ($20 online). They told me to come back today and it would be $20. Went to buy it - still $30.[/QUOTE]

So does this mean they aren't changing the prices in store to reflect the price online?

[quote name='sp00ge']Not totally true, as this masterpiece illustrates an "Extreme Gutted" 3DS game:

Yes, this really happened.[/QUOTE]

Isnt that Illegal for gamestop to do?

[quote name='Vanacloud']Isnt that Illegal for gamestop to do?[/QUOTE]

Possibly. I already flipped it to best buy, so it wasn't that big of a deal. U may contact the DM about it though, as it's pretty fucking shady.

[quote name='shadowkast']so lego harry 1-4 ps3 is on sale online only but OOS?!?! instock instore but $15?!?! you suck gamestop![/QUOTE]

Still a good price. Got both 1-4 and 5-7 for the 360 for $5 out the door, with my $25 gift card.

The PS3 ones were $12.99 used in stores.

[quote name='strait edge follower']So thoughts on army corps for the vita ? 20$ seems like a good price. I saw it in this weeks ad :)[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this as well. Need more vita games

Ok, who hacked the GameStop e-mail server? I'm getting spammed with "GameStock Instant Win Prize" e-mails every 5 minutes.

[quote name='klimb22']Ok, who hacked the GameStop e-mail server? I'm getting spammed with "GameStock Instant Win Prize" e-mails every 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Probably has something to do with all of the entry code requests that no one has received today.
I am one of those that requested an entry code online this morning and has not gotten it.(and yes I have done a search through all of my folders and the ones from Mon and Tues came in fine)
I even just tried again just to see if something happened and it just did not go through. But it tells me that I already got my code for today and to come back tomorrow.
No, I have not.

[quote name='strait edge follower']So thoughts on army corps for the vita ? 20$ seems like a good price. I saw it in this weeks ad :)[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it. Good soundtrack, some grinding for alchemy items if you like that sort of thing, and a good challenge. I'd say $20 is a real good price. I put about 60 hours into it. Don't go in expecting a detailed story or cutting edge graphics though. The story is just enough to get you through and the graphics are on the low end for a vita game.

hey guys, i already bought deus ex a while back ago, but did any body try going to gamestop and telling them that deus ex is sapost to be $10.00 ?. because there has to be one person that works @ gamestop that knows that the game was $20 befor the sale started, and should also know that the game should be on sale for $10.00. and even if
they dont know, (which most of them dont, because gamestop never knows crap)
try showing them the ad of "game suc, i
mean game stock.
false advertisment is not a good thing. :(

[quote name='Alex121006']hey guys, i already bought deus ex a while back ago, but did any body try going to gamestop and telling them that deus ex is sapost to be $10.00 ?. because there has to be one person that works @ gamestop that knows that the game was $20 befor the sale started, and should also know that the game should be on sale for $10.00. and even if
they dont know, (which most of them dont, because gamestop never knows crap)
try showing them the ad of "game suc, i
mean game stock.
false advertisment is not a good thing. :([/QUOTE]

All gamestop did was inflate the msrp (like amazon does for their b2g1 sales) and they dropped it back down to 20$. I know it sucks but they didnt do false advertisment :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']All gamestop did was inflate the msrp (like amazon does for their b2g1 sales) and they dropped it back down to 20$. I know it sucks but they didnt do false advertisment :([/QUOTE]

i hear what you are saying, but gamestop knows that people knew that the game was $20 befor the sale started, and still kept the price at $20 after the 50% off. and after sending every body emails with the link for "game stock" and having it advertised on the GS web site, there is somthing wrong there.
Game stop really needs to star getting thier act together befor they go out of busniss. with bestbuy, target, even toys r us having better sales then a store (game stop) that ONLY sale games, i dont see a bright future for GS.

[quote name='Alex121006']i hear what you are saying, but gamestop knows that people knew that the game was $20 befor the sale started, and still kept the price at $20 after the 50% off. and after sending every body emails with the link for "game stock" and having it advertised on the GS web site, there is somthing wrong there.
Game stop really needs to star getting thier act together befor they go out of busniss. with bestbuy, target, even toys r us having better sales then a store (game stop) that ONLY sale games, i dont see a bright future for GS.[/QUOTE]

(last post) sorry for all the mis-spelling, im using my ipod and it gives me a hard time some times.

Wish the $10 off PUR coupons would stack with these sales! I tried using one to buy Twisted Metal the other day to no avail.

I wouldn't mind getting some of the vita games, but I want to use my $10 coupon I redeemed for foolishly thinking it would work!

[quote name='Alex121006']i hear what you are saying, but gamestop knows that people knew that the game was $20 befor the sale started, and still kept the price at $20 after the 50% off. and after sending every body emails with the link for "game stock" and having it advertised on the GS web site, there is somthing wrong there.
Game stop really needs to star getting thier act together befor they go out of busniss. with bestbuy, target, even toys r us having better sales then a store (game stop) that ONLY sale games, i dont see a bright future for GS.[/QUOTE]

GameStop won't go out of business for a while. They prey on the Soccer Moms and non-smart consumers. Most people probably didn't even know about the price of Deus Ex before the sale but they see it now and think its a great price.

[quote name='rpmboy']Won the Kinect Prop.[/QUOTE]

So did I, but I don't have an Xbox.

And I still haven't received the code. (not like I can redeem it) :lol:

[quote name='klimb22']Ok, who hacked the GameStop e-mail server? I'm getting spammed with "GameStock Instant Win Prize" e-mails every 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got around 20 or so "No One Walks Away Empty Handed" emails over the course of the night with two lame coupons. :roll:

I won the avatar prop yesterday and never received the email. Well I received it 30 times late last night. Every email had the same code on it.

After getting twisted metal and starhawk im pretty much done with this sale. Unless i decide to get army corps for the vita which im still 50/50 on

Last edited by a moderator:
so i got a bunch. more than i should, but oh wellz. said they had lollipop but they couldnt find it, was hoping for a lollipop chainsaw, dragon's dogma, and binary domain triple pack. i know binary is cheaper, and i know binary and lollipop will be 20 soon enough but still. probly best they didnt have it tho.
peace n thanx cags

[quote name='Velo214']seems 1/3 of my instore pickups are unable to be found... that defeats my intentions...[/QUOTE]

That keeps happeneing to me as well. All of them placed after close last night 'cannot be found' at various stores.

bread's done
Back