GameStop GAMESTOCK 2012 win prizes THIS WEEK 50 buck gift card with 360 purchase

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
http://www.gamestock2012.com/

http://www.gamestock2012.com/DealsOfTheWeek.aspx

Most links it seems WILL NOT WORK till TOMORROW

$10 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM CITY GOTY AND MORTAL KOMBAT KOMPLETE COLLECTION
Available 06/27/12-07/10/12

$10 OFF
CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3, AND CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 WITH DLC
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12

FREE $50
GAMESTOP GIFT CARD WITH PURCHASE OF XBOX 360 250GB CONSOLE
Available 06/25/12-06/30/12

$69+ IN SAVINGS
SONY PLAYSTATION 3 SUMMER BUNDLE
Available 06/25/12-08/05/12

$5 OFF
SELECT WARNER BROTHERS GAMES INCLUDING: BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM GOTY, LEGO BATTLES: NINJAGO, LEGO BATMAN, LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 1-4, AND LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$10 OFF
DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION FOR XBOX 360 AND PS3

$15 OFF
PS3 MOVE NAVIGATION CONTROLLER
Available only on 06/28/12
More info

$20 OFF
BATTLESHIP AND MEN IN BLACK: ALIEN CRISIS
Available 06/27/12-08/07/12
More info

$20 OFF
RESIDENT EVIL: OPERATION RACCOON CITY
Available 06/27/12-07/17/12

$30 OFF
TWISTED METAL
Available only on 06/25/12

$10 OFF
ARMY CORPS OF HELL
Available 06/25/12-07/17/12
More info

ONLY $199
SONY PLAYSTATION 3D DISPLAY
Available 06/27/12-07/31/12
More info

$10 OFF
ASURA'S WRATH
More info

$10 OFF
TWO WORLDS II AND MINUTE TO WIN IT

$5 OFF
NOAH'S ARK AND BIG FOOT: KING OF CRUSH
More info
GET IT NOW

$10 OFF
SELECT STRATEGY GUIDES INCLUDING: MASS EFFECT 3 CE AND WITCHER 2: THE ASSASSINS OF KINGS
Available 06/25/12-07/15/12

$10 OFF
TOUCH MY KATAMARI AND SHINOBIDO 2 THE REVENGE OF ZEN

$10 OFF
STARHAWK
Available only on 06/26/12
More info

$10 OFF
SORCERY
Available only on 06/27/12

20% OFF
SELECT TAKE TWO GAMES INCLUDING: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV COMPLETE EDITION, RED DEAD REDEMPTION GOTY, L.A. NOIRE, MLB 2K12 AND BORDERLANDS GOTY

20% OFF
MAX PAYNE 3 AND NBA 2K12

50% OFF
DUKE NUKEM FOREVER AND THE DARKNESS 2
More info

guessing BUY 2 get 1 free JUNE 28 to JULY 1

new items weekly it seems

doesnt start till tomorrow

6/25 till aug 5

hopefully there will be a 50 gift card with ps3 purchase later

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xsdeal']Sony Playstation 3 160GB Summer Bundle - $249.99

Bundled Items

• PlayStation®3 160GB system
  • DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
  • The Sly Collection
  • Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (DLC Voucher)
  • PlayStation Plus 30-Day Free Membership

http://www.gamestop.com/consoles/sony-playstation-3-160gb-summer-bundle/102984[/QUOTE]Meh...Not really worth it. I want to wait for a PS3 sale that may be coming in a few months but I think I'm too impatient and will just have to go for the Uncharted bundle.

[quote name='strait edge follower']No way ! Thats impossible as they always keep the ps3 exclusives in stock from my experience. i went there around 12 at noon so its not like all the gamestops could have ran out of sealed copys that fast. Now i wondering If i should rush to pick up starhawk tommorow[/QUOTE]

$I grabbed a sealed Twisted Metal this morning so they are out there. $There were about three other sealed copies as well. If any other people are on the west coast, particularly the San Fernando Valley, the gamestop at the Ross center on Ventura Blvd. has them.

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']So uh will the harddrive work on 360slim?..[/QUOTE]

Yep. I put my old 120 in my new slim. You have to unscrew it and take it out and slide it in the slim. It is kinda loose though, but you can put something underneath to support it.

Picked up my 250GB HD and a transfer cable kit and apparently I need a disc for the transfer that wasn't included in the kit. Sitting on hold with Microsoft to see what can be done. The 250GB came out to be 31.49 + tax after PUR.

Update : Reason the transfer cable didn't work was because the HD was bad.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']Yep. I put my old 120 in my new slim. You have to unscrew it and take it out and slide it in the slim. It is kinda loose though, but you can put something underneath to support it.[/QUOTE]

Mousepad works great. Just buy a $1 one at Walmart, and cut it up.

[quote name='sasukekun']Mousepad works great. Just buy a $1 one at Walmart, and cut it up.[/QUOTE]

Sasukekun, any clarification on Deus Ex? will it be $10 on wednesday 6/27? or is the $19 already the Gamestock $10-off deal? thanks

[quote name='CAGkrazy']Sasukekun, any clarification on Deus Ex? will it be $10 on wednesday 6/27? or is the $19 already the Gamestock $10-off deal? thanks[/QUOTE]

It's already $10 off. That deal started on 6/25. So it's $19/17.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Called GS corporate to complain about having a "$10 sale" that didn't take anything from the game's pre-existing price. Of course, the CS rep wasn't aware of their nationwide promotion and initially thought "Gamestock" was a competitor, rather than a promotion. I wish I could joke about this.

They gave me a code for $10 off any order. Not sure if it's a one time deal or not, but have at it: gs102w1lyhh[/QUOTE]

this won't work on anything (and I'm trying items that aren't on sale) so I guess someone grabbed it, or it's just broken lol.

[quote name='sp00ge']So, starting today, we were supposed to get cards with in-store purchases? Because I got screwed twice over, then.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Co-worker just informed me today, everyone who does a trade (for store credit), or purchase should be given a GameStock card. Trades for cash are not eligible.

[quote name='sasukekun']It's already $10 off. That deal started on 6/25. So it's $19/17.[/QUOTE]
Hopes broken and dreams shattered...

[quote name='TooPoor']Hopes broken and dreams shattered...[/QUOTE]

^ This!! GS screwing with customers again on their pricing! oh well. Pass again on Deus Ex then.

[quote name='TooPoor']Hopes broken and dreams shattered...[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Just noticed Army Corps of Hell went from $40 to $20 though...

[quote name='gabolous']MSRP is $20 for Deus Ex, so $10 off should be $10[/QUOTE]

This was my hope and my dream. Well crap. I guess I got my cheap ass deal from Best Buy at their regular price for the game...

[quote name='sasukekun']It's already $10 off. That deal started on 6/25. So it's $19/17.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense. It was $24.99 before not $30.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']this won't work on anything (and I'm trying items that aren't on sale) so I guess someone grabbed it, or it's just broken lol.[/QUOTE]

I tried it with Deus Ex and it has a little red X symbol next to the following message:

Coupon GS102W1LYHH - $10 off your next order of $10 or more. Online only while supplies last. Not valid with other offers. Not valid on consoles, pre-orders, bundles, special editions, gift cards or DLC. Expires 8/30/12.

I guess MSRP for Deus Ex counts as another offer... because it doesn't work.

[quote name='sasukekun']Yep. Co-worker just informed me today, everyone who does a trade (for store credit), or purchase should be given a GameStock card. Trades for cash are not eligible.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's time to go back and bust a few skulls... :lol:

[quote name='sp00ge']I guess it's time to go back and bust a few skulls... :lol:[/QUOTE]

Cards? Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly do these cards do?

[quote name='Dark Rider']Cards? Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly do these cards do?[/QUOTE]

Sweepstakes entries.

[quote name='sp00ge']So, starting today, we were supposed to get cards with in-store purchases? Because I got screwed twice over, then.[/QUOTE]
You can only use 1 code per day per email account. You can also get a code without buying anything from the gamestock website. Click on the official rules and scroll down a bit.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Deus ex has been 19.99 msrp at gamestop for almost 2 months now so how does 20-10 = 20 ? Lmao Wow gamestop thats sad. Looks like they lost a sale from me[/QUOTE]

It's not Wednesday yet genius

[quote name='strait edge follower']Oh thats right. Please disregard my previous statment lol[/QUOTE]

Well, on the gamestock website it shows this -
$10 OFF
Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Xbox 360 and PS3
Available 06/25/12-07/10/12
and if you click get it now it shows it for $19.99.
Seems to me that the price is $19.99 unless it changes before 07/10/12.

The Deus Ex HR offer was changed to start today instead of Wed. But it looks like they dropped the price to the MSRP of $20. I was looking forward to get it for $10 but I guess that's out of the picture.

*Whoops, guess I was beaten to the punch.

[quote name='wolverine81']Well, on the gamestock website it shows this -
$10 OFF
Deus Ex: Human Revolution for Xbox 360 and PS3
Available 06/25/12-07/10/12
and if you click get it now it shows it for $19.99.
Seems to me that the price is $19.99 unless it changes before 07/10/12.[/QUOTE]

Since GameStop doesn't lower the preowned price of a game during a new game sale. Each new game that is on sale should be cheaper than its preowned price. This is not the case right now with deus ex. So it's not on sale yet.

yeah same with sorcery/etc. $30 msrp, so are they gonna sell it for $20? i doubt it.
screw you gamestop. msrp is not an amazing deal of the day.

give it to gamestop to always find a way to screw the customers. oh... $10 off... well the msrp dropped, so how bout we just sell it at retail price and pretend it's a monster gamestock extravaganza daily deal! omg... fail.

now ill be eating crow if sorcery is $20 and deus ex is $10... but i doubt it!

[quote name='Palinn']Hmmm. I just tried for the first time and got the same message.[/QUOTE]

Makes you wonder if people are cheating the system and guessing random PUR numbers... :roll:

It went through for me just fine when I filled out the form linked above to get a code. Did either of you already redeem one from one of the cards from an in-store purchase?

[quote name='sp00ge']Makes you wonder if people are cheating the system and guessing random PUR numbers... :roll:[/QUOTE]

or the gamestop employeess are copying down/entering the numbers before they hand them out. (i havn't received a card, so if it is tamper proof, disregard that statement).

The free way to play by clicking in the official rules section worked fine for me though.

cheapest that link won't work, they have to enter their email address...

i tried your link and said already redeemed on your email address. then went through link on official rules and worked fine.

thank you

[quote name='kojiro']Any idea what DLC the "Call of Duty MW3 With DLC" comes with?[/QUOTE]

Content Collection 1, the $15 download of the first set of maps.

[quote name='Velo214']cheapest that link won't work, they have to enter their email address...

i tried your link and said already redeemed on your email address. then went through link on official rules and worked fine.

thank you[/QUOTE]
Sorry about that.

THIS is actually the page you gotta start out on(as Velo pointed out above). You have to enter your email address first, THEN go to the page I linked earlier.:cry: Sorry again.

http://amoe.prizelogic.com/Login/73976fc5-7d0e-4f8b-a724-4d77078409ca

also if you don't win check your email.
they still gave me +15%(25%pur) trade in bonus coupon valid 6/25-8/5
and extra 10%(20%pur) off preowned game purchase valid 8/6 -8/19

[quote name='Velo214']cheapest that link won't work, they have to enter their email address...

thank you[/QUOTE]
That explains a lot

Thanks IATCG for the other link...I was kind of lazy to go after it :D

I never thought I would say this but I'm glad I still have gc to Gamestop :lol:

bread's done
Back