Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='BCDraven']Finally got something, I just won 160 microsoft points![/QUOTE]

Me too. Feels good to finally win something from one of these things.

Wallpapers, wallpapers, and OH what's that!

Nvm, more wall papers -_-

EDIT: Just won 160msp! I used the radar and the plane perks (going by icons lol).

Well, in the last three days I've scored a 1-month Gold membership, two 160 MS Point codes, and three MW3 wallpapers. Haven't entered today, but I hope my luck holds out.

2 for 44 today. 1 month XBL and a $5 gamestop GC.
Ive been doing this 11 days, and have won 11 times. Pretty happy with that.

And thanks again OP

I just tried twice, and when i click to open the container, the lady would say im an instant winner but nothing would show up after that. I dont know what i won, and i couldnt continue from there. Anyone else having issues?

[quote name='The 7th Number']I just tried twice, and when i click to open the container, the lady would say im an instant winner but nothing would show up after that. I dont know what i won, and i couldnt continue from there. Anyone else having issues?[/QUOTE]

Yeah that happened to me to. If you actually did win anything, the flash animation screw up wouldn't really matter since as soon as you submit your email, they already have picked what you're going win. If you actually did win anything, you'd receive it just like everyone else.

Hmmm, it said I won a month of Xbox Gold just now.

I have played every day, 2 times a day, on all of my 10 email accounts. Only won the month of xbox gold so far. Just glad I actually won something for all the times I have tried. LOL.

I just won a 160 code and then a 1month code WOOT!!!

Those who have won and received emails with code how long did it take, i wanna use one month in December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty good today, got 160 MSP and a $5 Gamestop GC.

No one should of gotten any emails yet. Hasnt been 30 days since start of promotion yet.

[quote name='bfett9']I just won a 160 code and then a 1month code WOOT!!!

Those who have won and received emails with code how long did it take, i wanna use one month in December.[/QUOTE]
Won many things but haven't received any emails,winning screen says 30 days.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Just won 160msp but didn't give me any code and haven't received an email yet.[/QUOTE]

30 days it says.

[quote name='merlin123']How can i win Xbox things ?

I did not see a xbox or ms point perk.[/QUOTE]

Those are just grand prizes. There are a few different instant win things you'll randomly get (160MSP, 1 month XBL, $5 GameStop giftcard).

[quote name='merlin123']great thanks.
so it dosnt matter what i choose?
i will try and see if i had luck.[/QUOTE]

Yep you can choose anything and still have a chance to win the little prizes.

So far, I've managed to snag 160MSPx2. I'd love to get at least one gift card, would help a lot with getting Arkham City. Months of LIVE are acceptable too.

Anyone else running into an issue where the prize doesn't load? I click Capture Now and the image disappears but nothing comes up. The background stills moves but that's about it. It's happened to me a few times now.

I played again last night and won x2 months xbox live, and x3 160 MSP. I don't know why all of a sudden I seem to be winning with every email I put in... curious to see if I actually get all this

I have played this since day one 2x a day and I have only won 1 month of gold and a bunch of the same 3 dumbass wallpapers. Wouldn't expect anyless out of my luck.

bread's done
Back