Gamestop Mystery Grab Bag PS3 / Xbox 360 / Wii $19.99. CAG16 and PUR discounts work. Check OP for reported games. Console Bundles Added.

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection. Wait, there's more? Yup, we failed to mention that there is also a chance your Mystery Grab Bag will include a "premium" preowned game valued up to $55! *

Playstation 3 Mystery Grab Bag

Xbox 360 Mystery Grab Bag

Reported Games:
PS3

$0.99
Madden 10 (disc only)

$2.99
Medal of Honor (no manual)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Disc only)
Madden NFL 2012 (missing manual)
Brink (complete)

$3.99
Duke Nukem Forever (complete)

$4.99
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)
Assassin's Creed 2 (disc only)
God of War 3
Uncharted 3
Rage
Metal Gear Solid 4

$6.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
NBA 2k13
Mass Effect 3
Hitman Absolution
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Infamous 2
Grand Theft Auto IV

$7.99
Wall-E (no manual)

$9.99
Soul Caliber IV
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty World of War

$12.99
Bejeweled 3

$17.99
Batman: Arkham Origins

$19.99
Spiderman 3 (disc only)

$24.99
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

Xbox 360

$2.99
Brink

$4.99
Deus Ex Human Revolution (no manual)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (complete)
Defiance (complete)
Madden 12
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)

NBA 2K11 (disc only)
NBA 2K12
$6.99
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas (missing manual)
Max Payne 3 Single Player Disc Only (No Manual)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

$9.99
Peter Jackson's King Kong (disc only)
Aliens: Colonial Marines

Street Fighter IV (disc only)
Assassin's Creed 2
Halo Reach
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Batman Arkham City
Forza 3

$14.99
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

$18.99
Batman: Arkham Origin

$37.99
Titanfall

Wii

Monster Jam Urban Assault (disc/case)

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (disc/case)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (cib)

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

Rayman Raving Rabbids: Complete.

MX vs ATV Untamed: No manual.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Complete

Lego Indiana Jones: No manual.

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga: Complete.

Disney Epic Mickey: Disc only.

Need for Speed Prostreet. No manual

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2: No manual.

LEGO STAR WAR COMPLETE SAGA (no Manuel or case)
WII SPORTS (no Manuel or case)
GAME PARTY 3 Complete
SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS complete

Epic Mickey

Star Wars Lego The Complete Saga

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Mario & Sonic Olympic Games

Star Wars The Complete Saga

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

"Mystery Grab Bags" may not be so mysterious.
Got my two "grab bags" for 360......

One is.....

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (disc only)

Medal of Honor (disc only)

Armored Core 4 (with Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones manuals... wtf?)

and.. drum roll please....

Second one is...

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (missing manual)

Medal of Honor (complete)

Armored Core 4 (missing manual)

Kinda pissed, but I should have been half expecting this... games don't seem all the fucking random if they gave me two of each...

Calling them to see what my options are...

Playstation 3 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned PlayStation 3 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Xbox 360 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned Xbox 360 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned Xbox 360 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Wii Details

What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 4 preowned Nintendo Wii games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection!

Important Information

*Due to the complexity of the Mystery Grab Bag, all returns/defective exchanges must be handled through our Customer Care team by contacting 1-800-883-8895
-Not every Mystery Grab Bag will contain 5 games, however, it is guaranteed to contain at least 3.
-"Combined Value" is determined by the sum of the list price for each game.
Update: Cag 16 and PUR discount seem to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
You all have convinced me that these bags are amazing deals. I was going to buy food today, but fuck it, this is too good to pass up. I'm spending the rest of my money on 2 of these babies.

Wow, you got fucked. Not bad games though, it just sucks when you get doubles like that. Same deal I had with mine, decent stuff, but I got doubles.
Yeah the problem is between the friend I planned on gifting the crap to and myself we had all 8 4 games. So when I called about shipping the doubles back the guy asked if I wanted to return both and I told him yes.

I recently purchased a Wii-U and have zero Wii games so I thought I'd give it a shot.  Here's what I got.

Pack 1:

Epic Mickey

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Pack 2:

Yet another Star Wars The Complete Saga

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

While I got a duplicate, I don't own any of the games so I guess it's not that terrible....

All of those are decent to great, so it's not a bad bundle, though Rayman and the Olympic Games are best suited for multiplayer.

That isn't bad at all.

I enjoyed Epic Mickey, Star Wars is at worst something you could trade/sell pretty easily, Wario is a decent platformer, and the Mario game is well worth it.

I think that second bag was a mistake in the Gamestop warehouse.

kind of tempted to a other Wii Grab bag as said before just recently got a wii and think this is kind of the best route to build up my library on it

I recently purchased a Wii-U and have zero Wii games so I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's what I got.

Pack 1:

Epic Mickey

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Pack 2:

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

While I got a duplicate, I don't own any of the games so I guess it's not that terrible....
I think that second bag was a mistake in the Gamestop warehouse.
Has to be. They wouldn't just give out a Sonic game like that.
Lol. I played the PS2 version of Sonic Unleashed and finished it too. Was pretty good for what it was. Unlike the PS3/360 one, for the life of me I NEVER can pass the Chu-Nan night level.

I recently purchased a Wii-U and have zero Wii games so I thought I'd give it a shot. Here's what I got.

Pack 1:

Epic Mickey

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Pack 2:

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

The second pack is actually great value wise.

do you have a lip ring? doesn't that hurt all the time
I do, and no. It hurt when the guy stabbed a giant needle through my lip and when I bit through the plastic spacer I had in it and had to get it repierced but even after it didn't really hurt. Was just warm and a little swollen while it healed. Honestly I've had it in for so long It's become a part of me I don't even recognize it as being something extra.

Ok you guys ready?

WII GRAB BAG

GAME PARTY 3 Complete

XBOX 360 GRAB BAG

SAINTS ROW 2 Case but no Manuel
GRAND THEFT AUTO EPISODE FROM LIBERTY CITY no case or Manuel
DRAGON AGE OR GINS COMPLETE
THE ELDER SCROLL OBLIVION Case but no manuel
I got the same 360 games lol, exactly the same.

The moment has come, my ground breaking, earth shattering Wii mystery bag unboxing. I'm sure after seeing this, people will be ordering the Wii bundles like crazy. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTCrvcdup7o

Bundle 1:

Bundle 2:

Needless to say these bundles probably top my PS3/Xbox garbage dumps by degree of crappiness. Most of the discs have refurb jizz (white/black residue in the inner most ring of the disc). The games I received in bundle 1 were in the worst shape. Raving Rabbids had some small spindle cracks and didn't even work. Lego Indy also would give a black screen of death. The ones in the second bundle were much more clean and I didn't have problems playtesting them. I'll be calling Monday to return the 1st bundle.

i like the fact that at least the newer grab bags are wrapped; so it allows for that aspect of mystery. I almost feel like ordering another one for more punishment

Haaaaaaaaa got the exact same thing lol. With the return policy at lea st you have nothing to lose. I don't think there will be games like zelda, mario galaxy or the last of us in these bundles

Received my bag of mysterious 360 shit today. No video, as I'm far too sexy for Youtube.

And so:

Mercenaries 2 - complete but in a generic black dvd case

Halo Wars - cover art and disc in generic dvd case

Dead Island - disc only

and

Dead Space 2 - platinum hits version and, strangely enough, this seems to be brand new, even has the Xbox seal sticker on the side and the case is pristine, just no shrink wrap.

Anyway, I either already own these, or don't give a shit about them, so tomorrow it's a trip to return at my local GS.

Received my bag of mysterious 360 shit today. No video, as I'm far too sexy for Youtube.

And so:

Mercenaries 2 - complete but in a generic black dvd case

Halo Wars - cover art and disc in generic dvd case

Dead Island - disc only

and

Dead Space 2 - platinum hits version and, strangely enough, this seems to be brand new, even has the Xbox seal sticker on the side and the case is pristine, just no shrink wrap.

Anyway, I either already own these, or don't give a shit about them, so tomorrow it's a trip to return at my local GS.
The sad part is, that beats the snot out of what most people got. Maybe not as epic as the copy of Defiance that I got, but still pretty decent considering the junk gamestop is tossing out

PS3 pack:

Army of Two The 40th Day (disc only)

Assassins Creed (disc/case)

Uncharted Drake's Fortune (cib)

inFamous 2 (cib)

Wii pack:

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

Pretty happy with Metroid Prime 3 since i don't have that yet (i just have the trilogy).  I know it's a cheap game, but still

PS3:

Army of Two The 40th Day- disc only

Infamous 2- No manual

Assassin's Creed- Complete

Uncharted Drake's Fortune- Complete

360:

Halo Reach- No manual

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood- Complete

Dead Island- Complete

Need for Speed The Run- Complete

PS3 pack:

Army of Two The 40th Day (disc only)

Assassins Creed (disc/case)

Uncharted Drake's Fortune (cib)

inFamous 2 (cib)

Wii pack:

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

Pretty happy with Metroid Prime 3 since i don't have that yet (i just have the trilogy). I know it's a cheap game, but still
Wait, you don't have Metroid Prime 3, but you have all three Metroid Prime games from the trilogy? Hmm.

Wait, you don't have Metroid Prime 3, but you have all three Metroid Prime games from the trilogy? Hmm.
I'm guessing he has this

Metroid_Prime_Trilogy.jpg

The moment has come, my ground breaking, earth shattering Wii mystery bag unboxing. I'm sure after seeing this, people will be ordering the Wii bundles like crazy. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTCrvcdup7o

Bundle 1:

Bundle 2:

Needless to say these bundles probably top my PS3/Xbox garbage dumps by degree of crappiness. Most of the discs have refurb jizz (white/black residue in the inner most ring of the disc). The games I received in bundle 1 were in the worst shape. Raving Rabbids had some small spindle cracks and didn't even work. Lego Indy also would give a black screen of death. The ones in the second bundle were much more clean and I didn't have problems playtesting them. I'll be calling Monday to return the 1st bundle.
Those Wii bags look more interesting than the PS3/360 ones.

Notice I didn't say better, just more interesting.

i like the fact that at least the newer grab bags are wrapped; so it allows for that aspect of mystery. I almost feel like ordering another one for more punishment
That is some major self-hate right there.

I have Metroid, Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, Zero Mission, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Other M. Now, I can add Metroid Prime 3 to that list. I thought about buying it from gamestop with the BD coupon, but was hoping i'd find it at a yard sale at some point. this isn't that bad since I can easily sell the games I don't want for over $30 leaving me with a couple PS3 games and Metroid.

Okay, so you wanted the individual game as well as the Trilogy version which has updated controls for all three games.

I am tempted on the Wii bag, to be honest. Like others here, I have a Wii U and only one Wii game (RE4).
There are 5 separate bags listed here now, and almost all of them stink even for those who don't have many Wii games. You are better off hand picking titles if you want to build up your collection especially with a lot of nice Wii titles available for cheap. Also if my mystery bags are any indication, the condition of the games they send is too terrible to really make it a good choice to build up stock.

Eh? The Wii bags have been fairly decent from what I have seen. The case issue is legit, but the Lego games, Sonic Unleashed, and NSMB Wii are good games, and the two party titles are good if you have people to play with.

Wii bundles listed so far:

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

GAME PARTY 3 Complete

Epic Mickey

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

Wii bundles listed so far:

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

GAME PARTY 3 Complete

Epic Mickey

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii
Adding to the OP. Big thanks for listing this.

That wouldn't be a bad thing. Barbie Horse Adventures would be the second most valuable game reported from any of the Wii bundles besides New Super Mario Bros.
Well, that is your definition of "valuable." I am thinking more along the lines of "piece of crap"

bread's done
Back