Gamestop Mystery Grab Bag PS3 / Xbox 360 / Wii $19.99. CAG16 and PUR discounts work. Check OP for reported games. Console Bundles Added.

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection. Wait, there's more? Yup, we failed to mention that there is also a chance your Mystery Grab Bag will include a "premium" preowned game valued up to $55! *

Playstation 3 Mystery Grab Bag

Xbox 360 Mystery Grab Bag

Reported Games:
PS3

$0.99
Madden 10 (disc only)

$2.99
Medal of Honor (no manual)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Disc only)
Madden NFL 2012 (missing manual)
Brink (complete)

$3.99
Duke Nukem Forever (complete)

$4.99
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)
Assassin's Creed 2 (disc only)
God of War 3
Uncharted 3
Rage
Metal Gear Solid 4

$6.99
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
NBA 2k13
Mass Effect 3
Hitman Absolution
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Infamous 2
Grand Theft Auto IV

$7.99
Wall-E (no manual)

$9.99
Soul Caliber IV
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty World of War

$12.99
Bejeweled 3

$17.99
Batman: Arkham Origins

$19.99
Spiderman 3 (disc only)

$24.99
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga

Xbox 360

$2.99
Brink

$4.99
Deus Ex Human Revolution (no manual)
Assassin's Creed Revelations (complete)
Defiance (complete)
Madden 12
Mass Effect 2 (missing manual)

NBA 2K11 (disc only)
NBA 2K12
$6.99
Bioshock 2
Fallout New Vegas (missing manual)
Max Payne 3 Single Player Disc Only (No Manual)
Grand Theft Auto IV
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

$9.99
Peter Jackson's King Kong (disc only)
Aliens: Colonial Marines

Street Fighter IV (disc only)
Assassin's Creed 2
Halo Reach
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Batman Arkham City
Forza 3

$14.99
Mortal Kombat Vs DC Universe

$18.99
Batman: Arkham Origin

$37.99
Titanfall

Wii

Monster Jam Urban Assault (disc/case)

Lego Indiana Jones 2 (disc/case)

Rayman Raving Rabbids (cib)

Metroid Prime 3 (cib)

Rayman Raving Rabbids: Complete.

MX vs ATV Untamed: No manual.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Complete

Lego Indiana Jones: No manual.

Lego Star Wars Complete Saga: Complete.

Disney Epic Mickey: Disc only.

Need for Speed Prostreet. No manual

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2: No manual.

LEGO STAR WAR COMPLETE SAGA (no Manuel or case)
WII SPORTS (no Manuel or case)
GAME PARTY 3 Complete
SONIC AND THE SECRET RINGS complete

Epic Mickey

Star Wars Lego The Complete Saga

Rayman Raving Rabbits

Mario & Sonic Olympic Games

Star Wars The Complete Saga

Sonic Unleashed

Wario Land Shake It!

Super Mario Bros Wii

"Mystery Grab Bags" may not be so mysterious.
Got my two "grab bags" for 360......

One is.....

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (disc only)

Medal of Honor (disc only)

Armored Core 4 (with Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones manuals... wtf?)

and.. drum roll please....

Second one is...

Red Dead Redemption (missing manual)

Call of Duty MW3 (missing manual)

Medal of Honor (complete)

Armored Core 4 (missing manual)

Kinda pissed, but I should have been half expecting this... games don't seem all the fucking random if they gave me two of each...

Calling them to see what my options are...

Playstation 3 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned PlayStation 3 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned PlayStation 3 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Xbox 360 Details
Every Mystery Grab Bag will include 3 to 5 preowned Xbox 360 games with a combined value of $30 to $65! At the low price of $19.99, you have a chance to beef up your collection on the cheap! Being the mysterious bag that the Mystery Grab Bag is, it is ready to reward your curiosity with a package full of some of the biggest hits of our time! Wait, it's called a bag but it doesn't arrive in a bag? Yes, the Mystery Grab Bag knows it would be unwise to ship itself inside a bag, so it has found a safer means of transportation to the destination of your choice! *

To add to the excitement of not knowing what is inside the Mystery Grab Bags, there is a chance to receive a "premium" preowned Xbox 360 game valued up to $55! While we don't know what the "premium" game may be, our robot for these select few Mystery Grab Bags will be reaching its robot arm into the vault of even more awesome (and definitely more expensive) preowned games. *

Wii Details

What's inside the Mystery Grab Bag, you ask? Well, what fun would it be if we listed them out on this page just like any other product? The Mystery Grab Bag wants to be different from other products and reward your curiosity with a surprise! We can, however, tell you that every Mystery Grab Bag consists of 4 preowned Nintendo Wii games that we've pulled out of our "Vault of Awesome Yester-Year Games" that add up to $30 to $65 in value! Okay fine, we don't actually have a vault with that name, but we can guarantee you will get at least $30 worth of awesome games to add to your collection!

Important Information

*Due to the complexity of the Mystery Grab Bag, all returns/defective exchanges must be handled through our Customer Care team by contacting 1-800-883-8895
-Not every Mystery Grab Bag will contain 5 games, however, it is guaranteed to contain at least 3.
-"Combined Value" is determined by the sum of the list price for each game.
Update: Cag 16 and PUR discount seem to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...

Friend is a Gamestop employee, his employee code won't work...cag16 won't work...PUR won't work....and SAVER won't work....

This honestly sounds like it's just a glitch in the system

Hmm...

Friend is a Gamestop employee, his employee code won't work...cag16 won't work...PUR won't work....and SAVER won't work....

The item or the codes? With gamestop I'm assuming it's the item. Grab bag from them is a glitch entirely. When do you get anything good from them unless you use like 124838 coupons. Lol

DNF is great game
I might actually order a grab bag with hopes of getting another copy of DNF since my last one has become worn out from playing it on a near daily basis all of these years.

Depending on what other people get, I may try my luck... I already have a pretty huge collection of last gen games, so my biggest concern would be getting games I already have.

Hmm...

Could just be because it's a new thing. Hopefully all these things would be addressed.

EC2sOpK.gif

Rock Revolution

Ride To Hell

Madden 09

MLB 2K10

NBA Live 09
$0.99
$8.99
$0.99
$1.99
$1.99
Total:
$14.95!
Point is that there will probably be a few decent / good games, but I am sure that if someone get's 5 games it will probably have an old sports game or old music game.

Why in the hell would someone ever buy something without knowing what it is?
I've done it a couple times with sweatshirts and Tshirts from companies like Upper Playground and Moose Limited. I have gotten some pretty awesome clothes and the things I didn't like I gave away to my friends. If I didn't think I was going to get a bunch of games I have already played, I would do this.

I'm curious how long this will run for. Hopefully eventually do a PS Vita version of this. I wouldn't mind Reality Fighters, Little Deviants, Mod Nation Racers, Army Corp of Hell and Shinobido for $19.99 :rofl:

In for last 5 years of maddens
Or just last year's Madden. What a crazy coincidence that while you can buy Madden 25 brand new on Amazon for $15, Gamestop still has the used copy listed at $25. I wonder if there are more of last year's sports titles strangely holding their value on Gamestop's site(if nowhere else). Always plenty of those to unload, once the new edition rolls out...

...LOL. A quick search, and NCAA Basketball 2010 is currently listed, used, for $35-40(PS3-360).

Or just last year's Madden. What a crazy coincidence that while you can buy Madden 25 brand new on Amazon for $15, Gamestop still has the used copy listed at $25. I wonder if there are more of last year's sports titles strangely holding their value on Gamestop's site(if nowhere else). Always plenty of those to unload, once the new edition rolls out...

...LOL. A quick search, and NCAA Basketball 2010 is currently listed, used, for $35-40(PS3-360).
I think that's because it's the last NCAA Basketball game. I do lol at that too, but people only have one option. You want a real laugh check this out. I remember I found 3 sealed copies in a box of free PC games like 5-6 years ago and sold them for $70-80 each.

What's even funnier is that when I was checking out some clearance stuff at target last week, they had a repackaged last years madden for $45.

I think that's because it's the last NCAA Basketball game. I do lol at that too, but people only have one option.
Yeah, that slipped by me, because i'm not much of a sports game player. Which is also why i'm not going near this deal. Well, that and the fact that everything else in these bags is likely to suck just as much. And the abysmal condition in which i've traditionally received my used Gamestop games. And that they'd probably still try to force feed me the strategy guides, even without knowing what games i just bought. Actually, that'll probably be their next big (unloading) marketing scheme: The Mystery Grab Bag for strategy guides!

Neighbor did this, his "bag" contained madden 08, madden 09, one of the burger king games, kinect adventures and fight night rnd 3

Safe to say hes pissed. Didnt help i laughed and called him a retard....

Yeah, that slipped by me, because i'm not much of a sports game player. Which is also why i'm not going near this deal. Well, that and the fact that everything else in these bags is likely to suck just as much. And the abysmal condition in which i've traditionally received my used Gamestop games. And that they'd probably still try to force feed me the strategy guides, even without knowing what games i just bought. Actually, that'll probably be their next big (unloading) marketing scheme: The Mystery Grab Bag for strategy guides!
Would be better than dumpster diving.

Definitely just a way for them to dump some of their old sports and music games that are all disc only and are worthless. People should film the unboxing and put it on YouTube I feel like that would be cool.

Guys, don't be complete retards. Comparing value is absolutely meaningless when GameStop has the ability to change their game prices. These fuckers still have $20 disc-only PS2 games JUST so they can still get $5 after the 75% discount. You buying this shit, which is guaranteed to be garbage, will only promote this sort of underhanded bullshit in the future. It's nothing but a scam from a shit company.

Oh, and as if to illustrate my point, you have to CALL them and authorize a return! Obviously they want to make it as hard as possible to return. That should tell you something.

Neighbor did this, his "bag" contained madden 08, madden 09, one of the burger king games, kinect adventures and fight night rnd 3

Safe to say hes pissed. Didnt help i laughed and called him a retard....
Safe to say you're lying. Doesn't help that you're a thoughtless child as well.

If it wouldn't be disc only, I'd go for them (And GS paper on DVD case doesn't count).  $40 plus tax plus shipping for 6-10 discs is not worth it.   Unless I find $40 lying in the street today. Then I'd risk it.

WOW I got a $50 Steam card, a fleshlight, GTX 980, tickets to the World Series, and a donut, wasnt chocolate tho bummer 8). Thanks GS!

bread's done
Back