Gamestop NEW Black Friday Ad Changes (Battlefield 4 $24.99, Ghosts $44.99) NOW LIVE!

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE: Deals are Going Live!

Received a copy of the new Black Friday Ad last night at work.
Seems like they made some noticeable changes.
I've gone ahead and photographed all of the changes.

Just to clarify some things. Everything else in the ad should be exactly the same as the ad shown here: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad
I just pointed out the changes in the ad.

:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 4 - $24.99
:360: :ps3: :wii: Just Dance 2014 - $14.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Call of Duty: Ghosts - $44.99
20131121_023317.jpg
Another page confirming above price of Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
20131121_023343.jpg
Confirming Battlefield 4 price change available for PS3.
20131121_023411.jpg
Newly Listed:
PS4 - Just Dance 2014 $49.99
20131121_023359.jpg
Original PS Vita: Walking Dead Bundle - $199.99 replaced with:
PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi - $179.99
20131121_023444.jpg

You're all very welcome by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI, the PUR coupons *are* working, but because the BF discounts are applied as a promo instead of just a changed price the coupons take the price down, and then the promo applies and takes it down to the BF price.

So for example with BF4 it took it to $50, then applied the promo as $25 off instead of $35 off

Ok, it's GS being retarded not BoA. Steam had no problem charging my card for Shadowrun returns just now.

Sucks I'm going to have to wait a week~ for my second year of PS+, but at least I'll get it.

Ugh I got a problem. I bought a Wii and Xenoblade in store but they wouldn't let me get a third game. They said because it was a system and a game it wouldn't work. But it clearly says all pre-owned products. No exclusions. I was like I'll check to see if they let me do it on gamestop.com. There was no Wii in stock for me to test this out but I check the banner

Has the systems, controllers and games lined up. Ipads whatever Buy 2 get 1. There won't be a manager in for a while I guess and customer support doesn't open for 2 hours and I'm tired. I feel jipped.
No, Xenoblade was the problem. Because it was at a promo price, the Buy 2 Get 1 wouldn't stack.

FYI, the PUR coupons *are* working, but because the BF discounts are applied as a promo instead of just a changed price the coupons take the price down, and then the promo applies and takes it down to the BF price.

So for example with BF4 it took it to $50, then applied the promo as $25 off instead of $35 off
Tried to use one on a PS+ card yesterday, does the coupon get consumed when trying this even when not providing any discount or will it still be available for future use?

Tried to use one on a PS+ card yesterday, does the coupon get consumed when trying this even when not providing any discount or will it still be available for future use?
considering that it discounted the game before the promo affected it, I would assume that the coupon is consumed

Wow, xenoblade chronicles isn't qualifying for the B2G1 free since the $30 sale is a separate "promotion" and it won't stack. This is in store today.

Went ahead and bit on Xenoblade. Walked into GameStop for a $10 PSN card and bought one of three copies they had. I doubt this game is really rare but I've read that it is the RPG of the last generation. I'm hoping it looks good on my new Wii U.

I know Xeno/MP don't work with B2G1 with you try to get 3 Xeno/MP, but I think recall someone mentioning that the B2G1 would work if a game not in the BF ad is the 3rd game (or 2 games of the games aren't in the ad).  Someone also mentioned using bday on a 3rd game and getting the B2G1.  Again not sure if these guys were just giving possible workarounds or actually did it.

bread's done
Back