Gamestop NEW Black Friday Ad Changes (Battlefield 4 $24.99, Ghosts $44.99) NOW LIVE!

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE: Deals are Going Live!

Received a copy of the new Black Friday Ad last night at work.
Seems like they made some noticeable changes.
I've gone ahead and photographed all of the changes.

Just to clarify some things. Everything else in the ad should be exactly the same as the ad shown here: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad
I just pointed out the changes in the ad.

:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 4 - $24.99
:360: :ps3: :wii: Just Dance 2014 - $14.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Call of Duty: Ghosts - $44.99
20131121_023317.jpg
Another page confirming above price of Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
20131121_023343.jpg
Confirming Battlefield 4 price change available for PS3.
20131121_023411.jpg
Newly Listed:
PS4 - Just Dance 2014 $49.99
20131121_023359.jpg
Original PS Vita: Walking Dead Bundle - $199.99 replaced with:
PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi - $179.99
20131121_023444.jpg

You're all very welcome by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
nope, you gotta play the ps3 disc...

thanks for posting the update op!!
This. You need the PS3 disc in the PS4 then use the code to download 20gb+ digital version from the PS store. You will always have to have the PS3 disc in the PS4 to play the digital version on the PS4.

This. You need the PS3 disc in the PS4 then use the code to download 20gb+ digital version from the PS store. You will always have to have the PS3 disc in the PS4 to play the digital version on the PS4.
Not worth the price of admission. Would rather just have the PS4 version, which could potentially be scooped up (if you missed the B2G1) for $36 at TRU on BF. (Total package price around $96.)

If you bought it recently, most places give you 30 days to return your 'sealed' copy back for a refund (Gamestop does it, for sure). What place did you buy it from?
I'm hoping to pick up a 360 copy for $25 and then get my money back for my launch purchase. (return it with the recipt from launch)

Remember, GS's holiday return policy has been in effect since October 1st.

Man, I hope I'm able to get a ps+ card...
I'm hoping digital codes are the same price. That way they can't run out of them.

Where does it say that BF 4 for PC will cost 25?
On the 3rd picture posted, you can see above the game it says "Also on Xbox 360, PS3"

Was there any changes to the text under the ps4s? The other ad had a 8 per store minimum stock.

Figure if I drive by and see less then 8 people its tuck and roll time.
Now it says: "Limited quantities. Minimum 6 per store. While supplies last."

I listed it because it was not listed in the previous ad posted, here: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad?page=4#viewer

What are the times on Friday for Just Dance and BF4.
I am going to assume all day Friday, "While supplies last."

OP, do you know if all the deals in the previous ad are still available. I'm specifically looking at the Tales of Xillia deal. Also wondering if that's going to be "Friday Only."
Everthing else not listed here is still the same. Tales of Xillia will be $19.99 and it will also be "Friday only."

What tablet is that on the first page?

The Sophix 7" Tablet - $69.99

Big ups to the OP for the info and also big fucking ups to Gamestop for bringing a solid suite of BF deals for the first time I can remember.

I am struggling to find this info, but does anyone know of a place where I can find which Gamestops will be open at midnight?

BF4 is supposed to be $25 this weekend sometime on Amazon as a heads up. Either way I got Wal-Mart, Amazon and now GS to find a PS3 copy so I can upgrade to PS4.

I also have the $10 system PSN credit so I will be using that to upgrade.

Is Splinter Cell Blacklist still going to be $25 for black Friday? Also, what time does GameStop open for black Friday? Thanks.

Not sure if this has been answered yet, but will these prices be valid on their website during the same time, or is this only for in-store? Thanks.

Is the Vita the 8GB bundle or just the hand held and no memory card?

For $199 Best Buy has a 8GB Bundle I can get today (it is even in stock at the BB by my house) and not have to deal with BF and hoping my GS has both the $179 console and the $10 memory card. Not worth maybe $10. I already have a $5 credit at BB with a $10 credit hitting soon hopefully and a $100 GC.

Or I could get the Walking Dead bundle for $199 which comes with a smaller 4GB card. Not sure I need to play that a 3rd time though.
I'm wondering this, too. I've been looking for a vita deal and was holding out for some kind of cheap system/card bundle from amazon or something...but with nothing mentioned in their ad and this deal only being $20 off (and possibly sans memory card), I'm starting to wonder if I'd just be better off picking up one of the two 3G launch bundles (with 8gb card) I just walked by tonight at Sears.

Thanks, OP. I guess there is a Vita "deal" after all, but $180 for the barebones system seems like a bit much. I'll wait until next year to see if the console drops to $150 then I'll bite.

I have a few questions myself.

My local gamestop has Dragon's Crown and Beyond: Two Souls, two games I'm in the market for, used.

If I buy them tomorrow for full price, can I return-rebuy them on Black Friday for the sale price + b2g1? 

I know those are leaked for going on sale, but does that only apply to new? Will used drop in price too? The main appeal behind this is guaranteeing I'll get the games so they won't sell out and being able to get that b2g1. 

My gamestop actually opens on thanksgiving night at 8 pm... It's actually a mall store so they were told that since the core mall stores(macy's and jc penny's) were open so they'd be open...might want to check at your local gs...

I only need one copy of Just Dance. For my niece.

Never done Gamestop Black Friday before. What's the likelihood of me grabbing one if I can't get there at midnight? Are all these sales online, too?

Playstation blog is indicating that GS isn't the only place that will have $30 PS Plus subs.  It says "select retailers".  Others to come, it seems.

Thanks Dante it's for all the xpac before Pandaland great deal for new players, was hoping the time cards would of been included instead though.

Thanks, OP. I guess there is a Vita "deal" after all, but $180 for the barebones system seems like a bit much. I'll wait until next year to see if the console drops to $150 then I'll bite.
I'm still waiting for the new slim model, but if you don't mind OLED's burn in issues now would be the time to get an original Vita for $150 on eBay.

buy current gen version of BF4 and you can do the $10 upgrade thing. $35 for BF4 is a great price.

if only they sold premium for that much.

Still feel the $30 PS+ card is prob the best deal they are offering and worth it enough to actually go to a store on BF. However, if other retailers will match (c'mon Amazon), then I will order online from them. :twoguns:

bread's done
Back