Gamestop NEW Black Friday Ad Changes (Battlefield 4 $24.99, Ghosts $44.99) NOW LIVE!

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE: Deals are Going Live!

Received a copy of the new Black Friday Ad last night at work.
Seems like they made some noticeable changes.
I've gone ahead and photographed all of the changes.

Just to clarify some things. Everything else in the ad should be exactly the same as the ad shown here: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad
I just pointed out the changes in the ad.

:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 4 - $24.99
:360: :ps3: :wii: Just Dance 2014 - $14.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Call of Duty: Ghosts - $44.99
20131121_023317.jpg
Another page confirming above price of Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
20131121_023343.jpg
Confirming Battlefield 4 price change available for PS3.
20131121_023411.jpg
Newly Listed:
PS4 - Just Dance 2014 $49.99
20131121_023359.jpg
Original PS Vita: Walking Dead Bundle - $199.99 replaced with:
PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi - $179.99
20131121_023444.jpg

You're all very welcome by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No intention of playing BF4 on my PS3, but for 24.99 + the 10 dollar upgrade for PS4 version? Thats a steal
It falls 1 day outside the program as you have to buy it 30 days of release.
30 days after release falls on Wednesday.

Although you can still do the AMZ trade up program (get a $25 boost in TiV only good for buying next gen version)

I got BF4 for Xbox 360 when it launched.  Will Bestbuy price match it if I bring it in on Blackfriday?

Like some users have pointed out, it is possible to get next Gen for $35.
So, not lame.
Why do people keep saying this. In order for you to get the trade in boost to $50 you have to buy the game within 30 days of release. The 30 days falls on Wednesday for BF4. Meaning you cannot get the next gen game for $35 unless you basically cheat the system (buy before Wednesday and get coupon, then buy on BF and return B copy on old receipt after you use the trade in bonus coupon)

if EAs website is correct, .  all bf 4 copies for playstation 3 should have a code  that will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation®Store for only $9.99. I guess i  guess will hope off for a cheaper price .LOL

Why do people keep saying this. In order for you to get the trade in boost to $50 you have to buy the game within 30 days of release. The 30 days falls on Wednesday for BF4. Meaning you cannot get the next gen game for $35 unless you basically cheat the system (buy before Wednesday and get coupon, then buy on BF and return B copy on old receipt after you use the trade in bonus coupon)
unless i am wrong, the 30 day of release only applies to gamestop

if EAs website is correct, . all bf 4 copies for playstation 3 should have a code that will allow you the one-time opportunity until March 28, 2014 to purchase a digital version of Battlefield 4 via the PlayStation®Store for only $9.99. I guess i guess will hope off for a cheaper price .LOL
Yes this should be it for ps3 to 4. But it will only be the digital version. The Disc version trade up program won't work

unless i am wrong, the 30 day of release only applies to gamestop
And what thread are we in.... and it also applies to BBY.

Yes the only other program you can trade in is the AMZ one, which only boosts the trade in value by $25 if you use it towards the next gen version. Given that BF4 is a lightning deal the TiV will tank to $10-$15 most likely meaning you would be paying $40-$45 for it. Not much of a deal whenyou can find it for $49.96 right now at WM and AMZ

And what thread are we in.... and it also applies to BBY.

Yes the only other program you can trade in is the AMZ one, which only boosts the trade in value by $25 if you use it towards the next gen version. Given that BF4 is a lightning deal the TiV will tank to $10-$15 most likely meaning you would be paying $40-$45 for it. Not much of a deal whenyou can find it for $49.96 right now at WM and AMZ
LOL, i am really spacing out from the lack of sleep, for a minute there i did not realize this was a gamestop thread.

Was wondering why you said it at first. Hey I even double checked I was in the right thread after you said something
i didn't sleep till 5 am the past two days, after the $40 gears of war used console shown up on awd. i was hoping for a repeat. probably only got 4-5 hrs of sleep. totally screw up my sleeping schedule.

For anyone looking to do upgrades, I posted in the coupon thread that I wanted to trade both my Madden and BF4 upgrade coupons for a $5 Microsoft Code. I was planning on upgrading myself but I already snagged BF4 for the PS4 and I don't really play Madden. I figure it gets me out of buying games I don't need and I'm sure a ton of people on this site have extra Amazon credit.

Was already planning to buy BF4 for $30. $24.99 just made it way sweeter. Might even buy a extra game with that $5 saved.

Any idea if the used versions of the sale games are also going to be on sale? (I forget if they did this last year, forgive me if it was already mentioned)

$24.99 for BF4 (PS3/360) + $9.99 to upgrade to PS4/XB1 is pretty good. Granted, you've got to keep the disc inside your system to play your upgraded game.

Still rather have the true PS4 version, because the PS3 disc wouldn't have as good resale or trade-in value later on.

Also, I'd prefer to have the PS4 case and cover art.

Does anyone know if these vita's are the new slimmer one's or the older OLED's that have the possibility of burn in ?

Does anyone know if these vita's are the new slimmer one's or the older OLED's that have the possibility of burn in ?
The newer ones have not yet been released in NA, I believe.

The Vitas for sale are the OLED screen. Which is beautiful.

I think you can do it until December 31st at Amazon.
Amazon only guaruntees a $25 boost in credit if used towards purchase of next gen game. This doesn't equate to the GS $10 upgrade. AMZ TiV could easily drop to $10-$15 since they will be selling it for $25 making the trade up value of BF4 only $35-$40. Meaning a $40-$45 Xbox one version. After all is said and done

bread's done
Back