Gamestop NEW Black Friday Ad Changes (Battlefield 4 $24.99, Ghosts $44.99) NOW LIVE!

Osmanny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
UPDATE: Deals are Going Live!

Received a copy of the new Black Friday Ad last night at work.
Seems like they made some noticeable changes.
I've gone ahead and photographed all of the changes.

Just to clarify some things. Everything else in the ad should be exactly the same as the ad shown here: http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad
I just pointed out the changes in the ad.

:360: :ps3: :pc: Battlefield 4 - $24.99
:360: :ps3: :wii: Just Dance 2014 - $14.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Call of Duty: Ghosts - $44.99
20131121_023317.jpg
Another page confirming above price of Battlefield 4, and Call of Duty: Ghosts.
20131121_023343.jpg
Confirming Battlefield 4 price change available for PS3.
20131121_023411.jpg
Newly Listed:
PS4 - Just Dance 2014 $49.99
20131121_023359.jpg
Original PS Vita: Walking Dead Bundle - $199.99 replaced with:
PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi - $179.99
20131121_023444.jpg

You're all very welcome by the way. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmm should i order online now or wait til friday, i had bad luck in the past with really scratched up games and garbage cases/ no cover art for pre owned.

Buy two get 1 free works for this too, so you can get both metroid prime and xenoblade + another $40 pre owned game for free, hmmmmm

How do you get the free shipping to work? It's plastered all over the site yet there is no option for it in checkout. Saver doesn't work either.

edit: It finally showed up after restarting the checkout process several times.

How do you get the free shipping to work? It's plastered all over the site yet there is no option for it in checkout. Saver doesn't work either.

edit: It finally showed up after restarting the checkout process several times.
It took me a couple tries, but it finally showed up for value shipping...

Well I submitted my Xenoblade order without getting the free shipping to show up (why wasn't there an in store pickup option??) and then sent a message to support about it...here's hoping it gets corrected.

I thought I was the only one who knew. I got rayman legends, kingdom hearts, and 3 x12 headphones. It wierd because when I logged onto my pro account, It took away the buy 2 get 1 free promo and only gave me the 10% off. I was able to checkout as a guest and saved $30.00.

grabbed a wii, xenoblades, and Metroid for $92 using trade in credit but they charged me tax.  I'll try and take it to a store to do a re-buy to get my tax charge back.  I only need zombiiU now. 

Thank you GameStop online. Was able to get Deadpool for PS3 and didn't even have to go to the store on Friday. But tax and shipping made my buy to be $25. Oh well.

The $29.99 seems to be a mistake. The $24.99 price was changed not too long ago in their ad so maybe their systems have the old price.

Hoping it drops.

Question about the buy 2 get 1 free on all pre-owned products, and forgive me if this was already answered or is stupid. But do refurbished systems (i.e. the Wii deal they have) count towards that? I was going to buy the Wii and Xenoblade so I could get Metroid Prime Trilogy for free (or whatever order you want to say, they all cost the same), but now that I think about it, I'm not so sure if that would work as I wanted it to...

EDIT: Trying it online to test tells me yes. Can't use CAG16, of course, but it works. It won't give you the $10 discount on the Wii for having the PUR card, though.

I am on the fence. Will the game go out of stock before Friday? I really want to have dynasty warrior 8
DW8 is what I'm hoping to snag from Gamestop as well, and I'm not too afraid of it going out of stock since they're not really the most popular games. Best thing I can suggest is if it isn't available online, call up your local Gamestop and find out if they have any in stock and just pick it up there. Gamestops are rarely packed after the first 30 minutes or so after opening for Black Friday.

Can gamestop.com do split payments between a gift card and a credit card? At the final payment screen I entered the gift card information, and it showed my gift card balance. But other than that my gift card balance isn't reflected anywhere. My total wasn't dropped, and the gift card isn't mentioned in my order history section for the order.

Does the gift card only get applied once the order is charged?

When did these go live?  I am surprised that it looks like the used/refurbished kinect sensor is out of stock, it didn't seem like that was going to be a popular deal.

Can gamestop.com do split payments between a gift card and a credit card? At the final payment screen I entered the gift card information, and it showed my gift card balance. But other than that my gift card balance isn't reflected anywhere. My total wasn't dropped, and the gift card isn't mentioned in my order history section for the order.

Does the gift card only get applied once the order is charged?
Yeah, they don't exactly make it clear if the gift card is being applied. My debit card was charged the remaining balance after my gift card value, so you should be good.

Hmm, is the Defiance Collector's/Ultimate Edition worth it for the price? Looks like a pretty decent deal, but I'm not sure how the game is nowadays. Would ask my brother about it tomorrow since he's played through it but not sure if the deal is going to go OOS before then.

The fuck? This is the only thing I want to buy from Gamestop. When did this go live?
Yeah I'm almost wondering if it wasn't in stock to begin with. Maybe the stock will be updated tomorrow or Friday? It didn't seem like a deal anyone else was looking for so I would be surprised if it went so fast.

In for Dynasty Warriors 8.  Been waiting for a physical copy to be released state side after it seemed like they were going to stiff us on one.  Thanks!

I wanted to make sure just dance2014 was really $15 I had to sticker a bunch of games today from a print out we received. My boss was asking me if I was sure I put the right prices on everything and was questioning just dance 2014.

Got the B1G1 on Disney Infinity figures, pretty excited. Still need JD2014, which I'm hoping doesn't sell out too quickly.

There are a couple things I want from GS, but after the cost of APO shipping, the prices would be about the same as other retailers have. Deadpool is one I feel like I should jump on, but I also feel like GameFly will have that cheap in a couple months.

Don't the used prices of games that are on sale for Black Friday usually drop?  For example, KH 1.5 HD is on sale for $20 but the used price is still $37.99, can I expect it to drop as well?  Hopefully it will drop so I can do the b2g1 on used products.

Hmm, is the Defiance Collector's/Ultimate Edition worth it for the price? Looks like a pretty decent deal, but I'm not sure how the game is nowadays. Would ask my brother about it tomorrow since he's played through it but not sure if the deal is going to go OOS before then.
I play on the PS3 and there are always people on, I have also been able to find a lot of people to do the co-op missions.

Surprised the skylanders Wii U bundle is still in stock...

I did the Xenoblade with CAG16 and SAVER, not likely to find it cheaper anytime soon since it came to about $33.59, if I hate the game I could always sell it on ebay and probably get at least what I paid for it.

bread's done
Back