Not open for further replies.
Current Ad is 6/13 - 6/19

Weekly Ad:
http://www.gamestop.com/weeklyad

PDF version:
https://www.gamestop.com/gs/pages/weeklyad/current/061318/pdf/OLFSI_061318.pdf

​Current Trade in Promos:

​
Get $100 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Wii U, 3DS XL, or PS Vita
Until 6/17​
 ​
Get $150 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Original
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $250 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One Slim or PS4
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
Get $300 toward a New Nintendo Switch when you trade an Xbox One X or PS4 Pro
Until 6/17​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Get up to 40% Extra Trade Credit When You Trade Toward XBOX / ITUNES / PS currencies (ending 7/6)

40% total bonus from BASE for Elite
30% total bonus from BASE for Pro

20% total bonus from BASE for everyone else

​
Get $20 guaranteed when trading select titles toward any new pre-order or purchase.
Valid until 6/17
*item being pre-ordered must be 39.99 or higher
ELIGIBLE GAMES....
https://www.gamestop.com/trade/Browse/N-0Z1z13laj?Ntt=guartmay18

Get $80 guaranteed for ANY PS3 system traded toward a new PS4
Valid until 6/17

​
25% extra credit on any hardware traded
Valid until 6/17​

​
Get $5 Extra Toward Your Pre-Order When You Trade a PS4, Xbox One or Nintendo Switch Game
Valid until 6/17​
Min trade value of $2

Limit 1 $5 per preorder

GS FAQ

How many copies of a game can I trade in?
​You are allowed to trade in 4 copies of a game (per system) within a rolling 30 day period.

What do I need to trade in an older console?

​​
the console, power cable, av cable, and controller; sometimes they don't care about USB charge cable but ymmv. 3ds xl trade would be console, charger, stylus. Some have reported being charged refurb fee for a stylus, but again ymmv (answer stolen from anarchyburger)​

FAQ will be entered when those questions get asked frequently.​

TERMINOLOGY AND LINGO

ASL/SL: Assistant Store Leader, Store Leader; manager positions at GS.
B2G1: Buy two, get one free. Typically refers to the coupon you receive when becoming Pro.
GCU/BB: Gamer’s Club Unlocked, Best Buy
GS: GameStop
JD: Junior detective, an employee who is out to get someone
LP: Loss Prevention; this is the department that actually bans accounts after being flagged.
TC/TiC: Trade credit.
TIV/TV: Trade in value, or what a game currently trades for. When posting a TV for a game, always use the base value.[/background][/size][/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think anyone mentioned it, but new copies of Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival with the amiibos are $4.99. I got two copies of Star Fox, Zombie U, and Amiibo Festival for $8. Even though the game is trash, $2 is worth it for the amiibos if you are an Animal Crossing fan.
Shieeet. Forgot about zombie u when I was at the only GameStop in my area that ever has any games in stock. Also was unaware of animal crossing.

This might be the first time I get close to owning all the first party games on a system.

Before we start getting the same question:

50 percent is for elite
It is NOT 50 percent more than elite. It is 20% (normal elite) + 30% bonus.

When looking at the TIV, do not add 50 percent to elite quote.

Look at normal base (without elite) then add 50 percent.

If base TIV is 10...
Elite normally is 12
Elite with bonus is 15

Does anyone remember if the Pro Day 10% trade bump stacks...? I am pretty sure that it doesn't, but can't remember for sure.

Some good RB to GS trades...

Farming Simulator 17 - 14.51 profit

Dark Souls III - $8.51 profit

Plants vs Zombies GW 2 - $8.01 profit

Doom - $5.51 profit

Final Fantasy XV - $5.51 profit

Lego Worlds - $5.01 profit

Lego Star Wars the Force Awakens - $3.51 profit

Rise of the Tomb Raider - $3.51 profit

Rocket League BB > GS = $6.51 profit (must have GCU)

YMMV on these games even being available anymore (especially FS17). All values above are for PS4 (probably same for X1 counterparts, though I didn't check). I'm sure the TIV's I based my numbers on above are correct, but double check the numbers and don't just rely on mine (especially since I didn't take sales tax into account). Values take into account being Elite.

Just letting you guys know, the 4 for $10 is over, despite Gamestop still advertising it under Pre-owned Products & Offers on the homepage. I tested it out with no luck.

It's a good thing I can't rely on Gamestop to have cases now (more so than before), I would have picked up 50 or so games again!

Just letting you guys know, the 4 for $10 is over, despite Gamestop still advertising it under Pre-owned Products & Offers on the homepage. I tested it out with no luck.

It's a good thing I can't rely on Gamestop to have cases now (more so than before), I would have picked up 50 or so games again!
4/$10 was expected to end 2/11/2018 as that was the date it was extended to (see post #63 in the thread). Thanks for the confirmation though.

Curious since I just renewed my pro membership. Is pro day just a huge sale? Is it the next couple of day or weeks?

Curious since I just renewed my pro membership. Is pro day just a huge sale? Is it the next couple of day or weeks?
It's usually 1 day (typically Saturday) a few sale items, maybe a 10% bonus to trades that doesn't stack with promos. Think there has been B2G1 used games in the past as well.

It's usually 1 day (typically Saturday) a few sale items, maybe a 10% bonus to trades that doesn't stack with promos. Think there has been B2G1 used games in the past as well.
Still have b2g1 from when I renewed,might use it today. Don't think anything I want will be on sale.

Not sure if that's a question, but no accessories are not include in the "trade x games, get xx% extra" proms.
So let's say I trade 3 games and a controller, only games will get bonus credit not entire trade in order?

Just skimmed through the values and there are some pretty decent ones with the bonus - Pokemon Ultra Moon nets $37.50 and Horizon Zero Dawn gets $30. Dissidia also gets $37.50 so if you have the Steelbook edition that's a pretty good return on just the disc. If you have a buy2get1 coupon and can find Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Pokken DX and Mario Odyssey at the same store, it'd be worth using it on them since they each trade in for $45 after bonus.

Anybody knows the trade in value for Xbox one S ? Does it matter if a trade in towards a Xbox x? Do I get more ? Debating is I do it now or wait for a better promotion.

What about the tiv for Xbox og?

edit: just checked , $65 for OG and $80 for xbox one S,  BS deal, I was hoping for something like $200 towards xbox one X

I just did this Sunday for the ps4, got $200 towards a pro, nice deal

The email yesterday confirms the 4 for $10 is back/extended until 2/25. I was hoping for either the 4 for $20 or 4 for $40 but I'll take another look to see what GameStop has regarding this deal, even though I haven't had much luck lately. I'm a completist who needs the cover art and instruction manual (if applicable).

It's kind of funny, I have a bazillion game cases from dumpster diving but barely any for obscure PS3 or Xbox 360 games GameStop has available that I might want (or don't already have). So heading out to GameStop has been a crap shoot lately.

The email yesterday confirms the 4 for $10 is back/extended until 2/25. I was hoping for either the 4 for $20 or 4 for $40 but I'll take another look to see what GameStop has regarding this deal, even though I haven't had much luck lately. I'm a completist who needs the cover art and instruction manual (if applicable).
It's kind of funny, I have a bazillion game cases from dumpster diving but barely any for obscure PS3 or Xbox 360 games GameStop has available that I might want (or don't already have). So heading out to GameStop has been a crap shoot lately.
You can always try selling case lots on EBay.

Grabbed 19 copies of Star Fox Zero sealed. They were involved in the 4 for $10. My elite pro membership dropped the price to around $2 each.

Looks like there was a bump of some kind. From games I have been monitoring, Assassin’s Creed Origins went up by $2 and Lego Marvel 2 went up by $3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back