Gamestop(Now in Store!): MGS V: GZ 9.99 XOne/PS4 (preowned)

SCIENCEEE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP. I've been waiting for the price to hit $10 or less. Also can confirm the price the same in store now.

Went in to pick mine up. They had a stack of them waiting on trade hold. So I said they were all mine and bought them all... Yeah no I just bought 1 of each in each system that I put on hold. Still shows how much this game should have cost in the first place.

Went to my local Gamestop and picked up metal gear xbone. They had the angry birds but the employee refused and said it was on hold for him....ugh. Anyways, went across the street to the other gamestop (they are freakin everywhere) and got angry birds xbone. No problems. Thx OP

Also nba live is 9.99, but its pretty bad even at that price
iE4eUIKeNZuFU.gif

Is this game worth $10? I know it's short. Is there anything to do after the game is over?
I would argue that most of the value comes from what you do after "the game is over". The story mission is just a prologue that doesn't really stand up by itself. When you are done you get a few optional missions that demonstrate different ways of playing the game, but it's still pretty short. You also have collectible audio logs to find if you want to be disturbed and depressed.

I liked it and thought it was worth $10, but you have to like the gameplay enough to keep playing it for it to be worth it. It's basically a really good demo.

anyone with powerup reward points the Steal of the Week is $5 off preowned xb1 and PS4 games for 3000 points......works on the price drop for Angry Birds, NBA and MGS.

Edited my first post to reflect that it's now in store as well. Thanks for the confirmation guys!

Still don't regret my decision since at the time I had no idea if it would be in store only or not. Oh well!

"Bonus items" in the phantom pain. It's a Konami registration code so I hope it hasn't been redeemed already. Guess I'll find out when I get home

You guys think that someone will have a pre-order bonus / special offer when Phantom Pain comes out that you will get this for free? Just wondering.

picked it up for xbox one for $7.19 after the powerup card and bday discount  With a code  :D

I have a printed BDay coupon  - EBC3044662, is that one still valid?

If not, will someone point me to the latest please?

Buy 2 copies XBOX1 and 2 copies PS4  $9.99 - 20% off BD Coupon - 10% Member = $7.20 plus taxes Each. Trade-in 4 copies at WM for $71.XX .   lol

Will try to pick up a copy tomorrow, but can't go out tonight unfortunately. Here's hoping they have extra copies still.

If I am bad at stealth is it still kinda actioney as in i can survive just shooting everyone? buying it to hear kiefer soothing voice anyway

bread's done
Back