Gamestop(Now in Store!): MGS V: GZ 9.99 XOne/PS4 (preowned)

SCIENCEEE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
So what is with the code insert?

Can I use a throwaway email account to redeem the code and do I get a psn code? Or do I have to link my psn account to konami or what?

I'm wondering because I don't link accounts or give personal information unless it is completely necessary.

Can I use a throwaway email account to redeem the code and do I get a psn code? Or do I have to link my psn account to konami or what?

I'm wondering because I don't link accounts or give personal information unless it is completely necessary.
Do you know of any tinfoil hats

Funny thing. I went to go sell some games at book off and forgot that my metal gear was in the batch. They offered 36 bucks for it. I said take it. But I forgot to pull out the code inside for the phantom pain. Dammit.

Just use a alternate email that is filled with fake information and dedicate it to gaming?

How is that possible?
Simple go in-store get a visa "a gift for you" pre-paid card make sure it`s a barcode load not swipe load. The come in $25, $50, $75, $100 & $20-$500 load amount
1-Pay the $4.95(on the up to $500) fee in cash tell the cashier you`re paying the rest using your debit card.
2- Follow the keypad prompts for "payment or load"
3- Swipe the walmart gc
4-the screen prompt will tell you to give the "customer loyality card" to the cashier
5- The cashiers screen prompt will tell them to scan the "customer loyality card"

Once you`re at step 5 the system won`t allow the cashier to proceed or anything other than follow the prompt w/o a complete register reboot.
Once they "try it" there`s a 15-25 second delay, then your receipt & you`re done. You will only be able to do a card transaction their pc will not allow other purchases in the same transaction. Keep your receipt in the future you may get a "super rep" that`ll say "it won`t work or can`t be done" the receipt shuts them up.

I can't even find preowned listings on gamestop.com for MGS V Ground Zeroes, Angry Birds Star Wars, or NBA 14. What the hell?
They deleted the preowned listings before 4pm(the time I checked), but the price didn't change in store. And you can still ask them in store to check inventory of nearby stores and print it out for you. O:)
oh weird. guess they didn't change the price but removed the listing altogether. but if it's still live in store, hopefully others can still get in on it.

I can't even find preowned listings on gamestop.com for MGS V Ground Zeroes, Angry Birds Star Wars, or NBA 14. What the hell?
They deleted the preowned listings before 4pm(the time I checked), but the price didn't change in store. And you can still ask them in store to check inventory of nearby stores and print it out for you. O:)

Interesting, my Vault on Konami Core just updated with a PSN Code.  Redeemed it and it says it's a trailer.  Hmph.  Will download later.

Got it for $5. Used a powerup rewards coupon for $5 off.
Price tag said $27.99 but was actually $9.99.

Haven't tried entering the code in the case yet nor do I know what it even does.

Got it for $5. Used a powerup rewards coupon for $5 off.
Price tag said $27.99 but was actually $9.99.

Haven't tried entering the code in the case yet nor do I know what it even does.
You go to register at a website to unlock DLC for the phantom pain on your respective console. From what I read, PS3 gets a trailer but every other system gets actual DLC. If your code is for xbox and you don't want it, let me know. Otherwise, I would redeem it if you don't mind signing up for a konami site.

I bought a used copy for the PS4 and after playing the game I found out this is not my style of game.  I got a code with my game that I am not interested in even trying to find out if it has been used or not.  If some one wants to give it a try the code is 0625cf12c9a78894a1cf67863.  It says go to core.konami.com to find out how to use this code for points, badges and more.

luckily, the insert code that came with my game worked. my account at code.konami.com now says to come back when phantom pain is released for the dlc.

also, when i took out the insert i noticed this and flipped out:

271990-header.jpg

What a nice surprise. The $3 + 3000 pur points is a no-brainer to get the dlc and badass reversible cover. Looks great next to the HD collection on the shelf.

I was lucky to find one yesterday in mint looking condition and my Konami code still worked as well! Seems to still be live but you just need to check your stores, mine even had the $9.99/$8.99 for pro sticker on the box, after a $5 off SOTW coupon the guy at the counter kinda laughed and he was like "that'll be $5.xx haha". I'm sure I'll enjoy this for 5 bucks, even if it is short.

After the BD+$5off coupon, the dude said that was the cheapest PS4 game he's ever seen. 

The Konami code inside is a nice plus as well. Surprised people don't redeem them.

I picked this up for PS4 last week, but I just checked for a friend and apparently this is dead? Was it just a temporary sale or what?

This is online at least, idk about in store but I assume it's the same.

I picked this up for PS4 last week, but I just checked for a friend and apparently this is dead? Was it just a temporary sale or what?

This is online at least, idk about in store but I assume it's the same.
it was active for two weeks it changed yesterday both online and instore to back regular price due to a trade promo they just started

bread's done
Back