Gamestop(Now in Store!): MGS V: GZ 9.99 XOne/PS4 (preowned)

SCIENCEEE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
This is somewhat OT: Has anyone had success registering at http://core.konami.com/groundzeroes? I went through the process of making a new account, but after I finished, I was booted back to the start page and now there's a red-colored message that says "Sorry, cannot use this site". I can't try making a new account again, and logging in with the username and password that I used when supposedly creating my account doesn't work. What's going on? :headache:

I could not remember my password so I had to reset it. Got this message.

1H2Lvh3.png

3-5 Days!

This is somewhat OT: Has anyone had success registering at http://core.konami.com/groundzeroes? I went through the process of making a new account, but after I finished, I was booted back to the start page and now there's a red-colored message that says "Sorry, cannot use this site". I can't try making a new account again, and logging in with the username and password that I used when supposedly creating my account doesn't work. What's going on? :headache:
i did it earlier today with no problems

i registered new account no problem too but the code inside my MGS was already used :(

i'm just gonna play it and trade it into best buy, no point in keeping the game since the code is in the sleeve

awesome!! Do not know if I should get it for the ONe or PS4. Are the achievements worth it on the One?

OK, I got the MGS: GZ Konami site to work by trying again on IE (I guess it doesn't like Firefox), and my code worked! :D/

This is a great mover to BB. 4 totaling to $48 and without any coupons, at Best Buy, you're basically getting a new release for $36 of GS credit after GCU without factoring any pre-order bonus certificates.

Not a fan of Wal-Mart although I think it's a higher value.

I beat this today, an hour long and that was including all credits plus a couple deaths. No way was this ever worth $40 lol
wth. At first I thought this was the best $10 I spent (along with Watch Dawgs). Now its looking like the worst $10 video game I bought this year.

I did a buy and return of this for $25 a week or so ago. It isn't even worth $10, guys. I beat the main mission and several side-ops and I completely suck at stealth (ie: moved at a snails pace throughout the entire thing) and still only got about 4 hours out of it. If all you care about is time then yeah, you can get about 15 hours out of it if you Platinum/1k it but that's you replaying the same missions in the same base over and over again.

I did a buy and return of this for $25 a week or so ago. It isn't even worth $10, guys. I beat the main mission and several side-ops and I completely suck at stealth (ie: moved at a snails pace throughout the entire thing) and still only got about 4 hours out of it. If all you care about is time then yeah, you can get about 15 hours out of it if you Platinum/1k it but that's you replaying the same missions in the same base over and over again.
There's no platinum trophy. :-({|=

Also, I paid $4 for mine, so I don't mind if it's short.

I managed to pick this up locally in a store for $10. Thanks guys. I wasn't about to spend the full $30, but for $10 it's one more disc on my metal gear shelf (even if the digital eventually goes free on ps+ or the like).  Pretty good condition; blurays are just so nice for the whole used thing.

PUR site is still messing up. Dont try to order multiples of the same coupon(SOTW) as they will have the same code.
Did you get a new code after redeeming your first code yet? I had the same problem yesterday too ordering two coupons and both coming up as the same code. Once it is used, it's possible the system creates a new coupon for you since the old one would be marked redeemed by the system.

Did you get a new code after redeeming your first code yet? I had the same problem yesterday too ordering two coupons and both coming up as the same code. Once it is used, it's possible the system creates a new coupon for you since the old one would be marked redeemed by the system.
I ordered two codes yesterday in a Gamestop and I received 2 of the same codes. The cashier refused to try the coupon again even though he saw that it gave me the same coupon twice.

Is it possible that the codes are not unique? My code ends in Q9G8

Yeah, I am having the same problem with the coupons.  Plunked down the points for 2, and only got 1 unique code, although mine ends in *JMB, so we can safely assume there is not one universal code.  I am about to go out and pick up a few things, so I will redeem one of them, then see if I purchase another maybe it will then give me a new code.  I have a few PUR points to play around with. ;)

Just finished the main story in about an hour. Still a great game, but man what a tease. Glad I waited on the price drop. As a Metal Gear fan I can see replaying this game multiple times. I hope the Phantom Pain has at least as many areas as MGS4. Right now all I know that's been confirmed is the hospital, Afghanistan,  and some where in Africa. 

Not bad. Drop another $5 and I'm willing to do $5 for this "paid demo".
It isn't a demo though. The game is what you make it. Sure you can blow through it, beat it fast and then make "paid demo" comments online like the other million drones have. Or you can explore it, find the patches, find the escaped prisoner, check out everything, and be stealthy and beat it, then play all the side ops you unlock after beating it. I got about 8 hours out of it total and I enjoyed it and did its job.....I want more.

Damn I got Forza 5 and Titanfall free with my Xbox purchase recently, got COD Ghosts for 6 (though it's still processing) and BF4 for 15 from the rakuten deal...could pick this up for 10 in store if I wanted...what a cheap library. Next gen is cheap as heck, heh.

It isn't a demo though. The game is what you make it. Sure you can blow through it, beat it fast and then make "paid demo" comments online like the other million drones have. Or you can explore it, find the patches, find the escaped prisoner, check out everything, and be stealthy and beat it, then play all the side ops you unlock after beating it. I got about 8 hours out of it total and I enjoyed it and did its job.....I want more.
It's a paid demo, dude. This coming from a huge MGS fan who bought this day 1.

Bravely Default offered a prequel to its game that gave 4-6 hours of gameplay and allowed you to earn exclusive items for the main game. That was free. There are lots of demos and free betas out there that do the same thing this game does.

Picked this up today for $5 using the coupon. Haven't played it yet, but either way I'll probably flip it next week at Target for the 2x trade in bonus. Should be profit that way. 

Also, it rang up as full price in store for some reason. The clerk just had to price adjust it down to 4.99 which was no problem.

Yes once you use 1, then buy another, its a different code. But if you buy multiple first, then you are screwed

Was able to get it for free using the "Buy a Used System and Get a One Year Replacement Plan and a Pre-Owned Game Under $10" since I bought a refurbish PS4 on Friday and was able to get the employee to "return it" to get the replacement plan and Ground Zero for free.

And I just tried the code inside and it redeem too!  :-({|=

It's a paid demo, dude. This coming from a huge MGS fan who bought this day 1.

Bravely Default offered a prequel to its game that gave 4-6 hours of gameplay and allowed you to earn exclusive items for the main game. That was free. There are lots of demos and free betas out there that do the same thing this game does.
Last time I checked a demo doesn't give 1000 Gamerscore. :p

So I played through earlier and....I'm not impressed. Visually the game is excellent, but everything else I just didn't care for. Had I paid the full price when it came out I would have been severely disappointed. I'll probably be trading this in during the double TiV at Target next week. 

Picked up my PS4 copy in store, first GS was sold out and the clerk was surprised because he said they typically have a stock pile then he saw the price and realized thats why. Second store had 2 copies and the clerk commented that they are going fast.

bread's done
Back