GameStop Online Clearance

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Some decent stuff on the GS website on clearance actually, I included a link with all the items that are in stock for shipping, sorted by low to high price. Remember to use SAVER to get free shipping if your total is $25 or more, you will still need to pay some for handling, but some of these items are worth that.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-clearance,28zu0,136

SOLD OUT

I know this is older, but since RB3 is rare and who knows how long this will be around for especially new I figured I'd pass this along.

The Wii version is I think $3 as well. 

I ordered two of the keyboards for just under $9 shipped. Figured at $4.50 inc shipping each you can't go wrong.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/ps3-rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/78041

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/accessories/wii-rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/78040

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocksmith and Bass. Its $11.99 new and should come with the cable. It be F Up if they ship the game without the cable. Also, Saver does not work. Was going to buy stuff, but go turn off by the shipping cost. It sucks that B2G1 only works once and cant get like 6 games to discount correctly
Worked fine for me over $25. Nearly everything has a $1 fee per item though that saver doesn't knock off.

You mean each item has a $1 fee? When did this happen? Also wondering about the condition of games....
Anything that's being fulfilled from stores and not the warehouse seems to have it now. Started with some low priced things like random DS games but it's on all sorts of things and price ranges and that seems to be the key trait.

Anything that's being fulfilled from stores and not the warehouse seems to have it now. Started with some low priced things like random DS games but it's on all sorts of things and price ranges and that seems to be the key trait.
But how u know if its fulfilled from stores or warehouse?

But how u know if its fulfilled from stores or warehouse?
For example compare these two items:

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3ds-animal-crossing-happy-home-designer-bundle/125091

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-red/119891

The first one has "Additional handling fee of $1.00 will apply" in the listing and the second doesn't. We know the second one is a current product but the first one seems to have been quietly discontinued and is being shipped from the stores that still have it.

Along the same lines:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/assassins-creed-rogue/116329

New has that $1 fee but used doesn't. New doesn't appear to have been converted but seems to be something they've stopped stocking (not sure if it's out of print and just trickling out or what). A used copy may get shipped from a store either it's widely available enough they don't charge the fee or have it in their warehouse. It's harder to tell with something like that but we've sort of pieced it together as this has spread to more and more items and by seeing that these items are shipping from stores and not a warehouse.

Sorry, but where do u see the fee?
2l8i2ae.png

35cefzt.png

For example compare these two items:

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3ds-animal-crossing-happy-home-designer-bundle/125091

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-new-3ds-xl-red/119891

The first one has "Additional handling fee of $1.00 will apply" in the listing and the second doesn't. We know the second one is a current product but the first one seems to have been quietly discontinued and is being shipped from the stores that still have it.

Along the same lines:

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/assassins-creed-rogue/116329

New has that $1 fee but used doesn't. New doesn't appear to have been converted but seems to be something they've stopped stocking (not sure if it's out of print and just trickling out or what). A used copy may get shipped from a store either it's widely available enough they don't charge the fee or have it in their warehouse. It's harder to tell with something like that but we've sort of pieced it together as this has spread to more and more items and by seeing that these items are shipping from stores and not a warehouse.
Thanks for explaining. I notice everything picked has that $1 fee saying on the page.

Thanks for explaining. I notice everything picked has that $1 fee saying on the page.
Yeah it's spreading like oil and sticking to everything it touches. As I said somewhere earlier I get why they have to charge it when they're shipping out multiple packages of $1-5 itmes to fill an order but fuck em.

Yeah it's spreading like oil and sticking to everything it touches. As I said somewhere earlier I get why they have to charge it when they're shipping out multiple packages of $1-5 itmes to fill an order but fuck em.
I wouldnt mind, but long ago they ship like 1 case and the rest was in those disc sleeves. That is why I like to purchase in store. At least you can look at the condition of the disc and maybe find CIB

I wouldnt mind, but long ago they ship like 1 case and the rest was in those disc sleeves. That is why I like to purchase in store. At least you can look at the condition of the disc and maybe find CIB
I wouldn't mind if they shipped me CIB stuff or consistently good condition stuff but alas.

They're paying more in shipping. If you have an order of five items and each has to come from a different store, that's more expensive than from a centralized warehouse. The alternative is that none od these items would be purchasable online and would continue to languish in store backrooms.
Ah, k...that makes sense...wasn't thinking about multi-item shipments.

Just a guess here, but they might be shipping out the crappy copies and keeping the better/complete copies to sell in-store, too, if they have multiple copies. At least in-store you can ask "Hey, do I see one in the drawer there with the actual case and artwork?" or "Do you have one that's not still scratched up despite being refurbished to the point of being one micron thick?"

Ah, k...that makes sense...wasn't thinking about multi-item shipments.
It sucks but it is nice to a degree that they're making more stuff available for ordering that would have just sat at some remote store until it was thrown away one day.

Went ahead and got the Advanced Warfare Atlas Edition set, gonna try to sell the dlc and run through the campaign

It's this. I mean from a rational standpoint I understand why they need to do it if I'm ordering a bunch of $1-5 games that are shipping from individual stores. That being said fuck them for doing it.
Yeah, they didn't used to. Glad I bought a crap ton of random Wii U games that all came complete and actually work right before they started doing the handling fee on anything that is shipped by a store.

I don't think the Rocksmith on clearance comes with the cable.

It reads on both pages.

Rocksmith includes* a unique 1/4""-to-USB cable - the first of its kind - and allows users to plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4"" output jack directly into their Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. Developed exclusively for Rocksmith, this guitar converts the guitar's signal from analog to digital and allows it to be recognized by your console.

*1/4""-to-USB cable sold separately

It reads on both pages.

Rocksmith includes* a unique 1/4""-to-USB cable - the first of its kind - and allows users to plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4"" output jack directly into their Xbox 360, PS3 or PC. Developed exclusively for Rocksmith, this guitar converts the guitar's signal from analog to digital and allows it to be recognized by your console.

I didnt buy it, but cant trust GS.

Does anyone know GS online $4.96 games if the instore price would ring up $1.99? I recall that most of the $4.96 games were $.99 or $1.99 before

Does anyone know GS online $4.96 games if the instore price would ring up $1.99? I recall that most of the $4.96 games were $.99 or $1.99 before
Yes. They are.

At one point the App would show the different price in store, but they seemed to have removed that. I picked up a few just two days ago that were listed as 4.96 online at $1-3 in store.

Tried to pick up Skylanders for the One for $10 and a few other things for about $30 total, but saver isn't working for me. And $38 isn't the deal I was looking for. Oh well, guess I'll keep the $30.

Tried to pick up Skylanders for the One for $10 and a few other things for about $30 total, but saver isn't working for me. And $38 isn't the deal I was looking for. Oh well, guess I'll keep the $30.
Saver probably was working but they charge $1 handling per item on all this stuff.

Damn, really would've loved that RB3 keyboard. Just picked up a Wii about a month ago for nostalgia's sake and have been looking for a cheap one.

My two keyboards shipped today. So did a friend's of mine. Interested to see the condition they arrive in.

For those who missed out. Keep and eye on the listing on GS. Stuff comes back in stock all the time.

Which keyboard. (As an aside, I've been away from CAG for like 5 days - very strange feeling)
When I created this post the PS3 Rock Band 3 keyboard was 97 cents. Also, the Wii version was around $3. A few people, myself included were able to order them before they sold out. But a number of people were not and were disappointed, for obvious reasons.

So they are definitely shipping these from individual stores. Just got my order for Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and it is not sealed. Not sure if it was played before though there was no save data on it.

It reads on both pages.

If there's no cable, its because Gamestop removed it. There has never been a retail release of Rocksmith that DIDN'T come with a cable. I'll be returning mine if it arrives game only, because that is a real dick move.

Looks like 3DS Prof Layton & the Azran legacy is being clearanced out at $20.97. The game appears to be disappearing everywhere as far as new copies go (its currently $60(!) on Amazon), so now might be the time to grab it if you want it
Thanks for the heads up. This is the last Prof. Layton game I need and they actually have a used copy near me.

Received my first item in the mail from this sale.

What I ordered : NEW PSP 2 pack of Killzone Liberation and Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow

What I got : 2 UMDs only in a cheap black case - Syphon Filter Dark Mirror (Greatest Hits) and SOCOM fireteam bravo.

So, completely the wrong games, and no cases. I sort of don't give a shit since it was only $0.97 (plus $1 handling!) and at least I've gotten a laugh out of it, but, classic Gamestop, and doesn't bode well for the items I actually do care about.

Oh and the cheap black case was broken and there were several little pieces of it rattling around in the envelope, so that's not even any good as a replacement game case.

Well I got 5 of my 8 items so far and good on 4/5. My DI power disc capsule though want a power disc capsule and they sent me actual per discs instead... I guess that's a better value? Still need a case for them though.

i know why gs charged $1 fees, they just send me a two huge ass boxes. both boxes come with one ds game.

i know why gs charged $1 fees, they just send me a two huge ass boxes. both boxes come with one ds game.
I wish Best Buy is that generous. They keep using bubble envelopes on everything now. Last ones that shouldve used boxes are Fire Emblem and my amiibo. I hope they sent my Twilight Princess in a box.

bread's done
Back