GameStop Online Clearance

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
Some decent stuff on the GS website on clearance actually, I included a link with all the items that are in stock for shipping, sorted by low to high price. Remember to use SAVER to get free shipping if your total is $25 or more, you will still need to pay some for handling, but some of these items are worth that.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-clearance,28zu0,136

SOLD OUT

I know this is older, but since RB3 is rare and who knows how long this will be around for especially new I figured I'd pass this along.

The Wii version is I think $3 as well. 

I ordered two of the keyboards for just under $9 shipped. Figured at $4.50 inc shipping each you can't go wrong.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/ps3-rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/78041

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/accessories/wii-rock-band-3-wireless-keyboard/78040

Last edited by a moderator:
One item from my order was a used Amiibo from the buy 2 get 3 free sale. It has a tracking number and still shows as order waiting to be picked up by UPS since March 2nd. Of course it had to be one of the free figures and the only one with the handling fee so I'm half expecting them to say they can't refund it (if they won't reship it) based on the customer service issues people have posted in this thread.

i purchased a copy of style savvy trendsetters and tetris ds .. both used a few weeks ago

style savvy arrived brand new complete in box

tetris ds was a blatant fake cartridge.. loose with no packaging . crooked fake sticker/label, holes in the back of the plastic, serial number didn't match, weird color metal strips. anyone with eyes could tell it was fake at first look.

thankfully style savvy was a gift for my girlfriend and tetris ds was for me. took tetris to my local gamestop for a refund and will never buy online from them again but got lucky with style savvy
What game was Tetris when you put it in your system?

I heard it's not who you know , it's who you blow.
I'm reminded of that every time there's some new female employee that doesn't know the difference between Destiny and Diablo 3. They can't count change back if you paid cash. I've seen them use an old school calculator at one location because they have no skills. You are paying with a gift card? Well let me process that as a purchase of a gift card and waste some time. I'm constantly informing them of promos and upcoming releases. My favorite is the band that were hired locally , these guys all have a similar look including visible tattoos on their necks and hands. But that won't keep them from getting a job at GameStop , neither will their lack of knowledge of all things gaming. These guys look like they are all in the same band and the lead singer, a manager, got all the other members jobs at GameStop.
The situation is almost comical. I saw the cute girl that was recently hired get dropped of at gamestop by her boyfriend, I recognize him as the manager from another location. I see females in managment and they generally have a friend, female, that works with them and it's generally obvious that they did not walk in one day and ask for an application. It's almost like they are independent family owned businesses and if you aren't family you aren't getting a job there. Then I go in and some kid that's got to be tweaking is working, he's going 1000 mile per hour but it's cool because he blew the manager so he looks the other way. That location has 3 people employed whom you could accuse of being tweakers. Tweakers look out for each other though. Tweakers will hire tweakers , gimps who can't talk to females will hire the most cute female they think might blow them, and wanna be rockers with shitty tattoos will always hire the drummer dude.
So true. My sister who hates games and always mocked me for playing them walked in to my closest Gamestop and they offered to hire her without her saying anything. I've found that most female employees there tend to be like her.

Last edited:
Obligatory email to GS customer service for items not shipped in online order.

Hi, please issue a refund/credit in the amount of $19.90 for the following items not shipped in this order:
1)Star Wars Logo - Keychain Light x1 ($0.97)
2)Star Wars Soundblaster x2 ($0.97)
3)Rocksmith Guitar and Bass - PS3 x1 ($11.97) (a tracking# was generated, but it never shipped - 1Z9F6FXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Total also includes your $1.00 handling fee and tax I was charged on each item. By the way your company is horrible. Most businesses would tell the customer when an order does not ship, or will never ship (especially when the customer has been charged!) 
fuck Gamestop

I'm reminded of that every time there's some new female employee that doesn't know the difference between Destiny and Diablo 3. They can't count change back if you paid cash. I've seen them use an old school calculator at one location because they have no skills. You are paying with a gift card? Well let me process that as a purchase of a gift card and waste some time. I'm constantly informing them of promos and upcoming releases. My favorite is the band that were hired locally , these guys all have a similar look including visible tattoos on their necks and hands. But that won't keep them from getting a job at GameStop , neither will their lack of knowledge of all things gaming. These guys look like they are all in the same band and the lead singer, a manager, got all the other members jobs at GameStop.
The situation is almost comical. I saw the cute girl that was recently hired get dropped of at gamestop by her boyfriend, I recognize him as the manager from another location. I see females in managment and they generally have a friend, female, that works with them and it's generally obvious that they did not walk in one day and ask for an application. It's almost like they are independent family owned businesses and if you aren't family you aren't getting a job there. Then I go in and some kid that's got to be tweaking is working, he's going 1000 mile per hour but it's cool because he blew the manager so he looks the other way. That location has 3 people employed whom you could accuse of being tweakers. Tweakers look out for each other though. Tweakers will hire tweakers , gimps who can't talk to females will hire the most cute female they think might blow them, and wanna be rockers with shitty tattoos will always hire the drummer dude.
Post of the year.

Holy **** at the women hating. Because no woman can get by in life without using sex? Ive worked at GS and it's not like a CSR job is something you're missing out on.

Welcome to 2000, tattooed shouldn't be shunned in retail depending on the store. If a job at a store like GS has no future and pays shit I wouldn't want to cover up either.

Also on the calculator thing (which you're implying all the women who work at GS are dumb) I would do that too. Wouldn't want to be short on money at the end of the day because of a easy mistake or you don't know that the person before you didn't fuck up, even if they counted their til down. Got to have as many checks as possible within reason.

Not everyone (in fact most) situations at any store , let alone GS, aligns with your ancedotal view of the world

I have quite a few nerd hot/tattooed/pierced female clerks at my GS stores and quite a few cool dudes that I just stop in and shoot the shit with occasionally. It doesn't make their web store less fucked up, but I actually like my local stores...

That isn't a Gamestop problem, that's an employment problem, period. A friend of mine applied for a job as a cashier at a thrift store. He never heard back, even though he had experience at Safeway. I was hired at Gamestop 15 years ago because I was a regular shopper and I knew a lot about gaming. We hired some weird people the 4-5 years I worked there, but we also hired some legit gamers. 

I was expecting a troll post, but thanks to this I just bought 4 pairs of socks, an Overwatch shirt, keychain for my gf, and a SFV lanyard for $25, using SAVER for free shipping.

bread's done
Back