Gamestop Pro Days 11.10 - 11.12

dontBlink86

CAGiversary!
For Elite Pro and Pro members

Extra 10% trade and off used games above whichever tier you have

$350 Xbox One S 1TB w/AC:O, Rainbow Six (not sure if these are physical or digital copies), a $50 gift card and a free 59.99 new game digital or physical

$300 Ps4 1TB CoD skin with CoD WWII

$650 Xbox S 1TB w/40" Samsung HDR 4K (MU6290) Online or select stores

Games... both Xbox and PS4 if the game is out for both

Looks like all new copies listed

$13 - Mass Effect Andromeda

$15
Bulletstorm Full Clip
Mafia 3
Borderlands Handsome Collection
The Division
The Invisible Hours

$20
Skyrim SE
Horizon Zero Dawn
Dishonored 2
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Prey
Raid WW2
Bioshock Collection
Uncharted TLL
Uncharted 4
Doom
Wolfenstein dual pack (1st game and expansion)
Mx vs ATV Supercross

$25
ESO Morrowind
Watch Dogs 2
AC Ezio Collection
Sniper 3 Ghost Warrior
CoD Infinite Warfare
World of Final Fantasy
MXGP3
Moto GP 17

$30
Evil Within 2
Ghost Recon
Fallout 4 GOTY
Dragon Quest Heroes 2
Injustice 2
GTA V w/1.25 Shark Card
Lego City - includes Switch Version
Lego Worlds is 30 for Switch, 20 for PS4/XB1

$40
Battlefield 1 Revolution
Lego Demensions starter pack
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
Middle Earth Shadow of War
Lego Ninjago - includes Switch
NASCAR Heat
Cars Driven to Win - includes Switch

$45
CoD Black Ops 3 w/zombie chronicles

$50
Gundam VS
Destiny 2

Some miscellaneous accessories and collectibles I'm not typing out

Last edited by a moderator:
For all those nay sayers of the orders getting canceled, a few months ago there was a similar glitch with skylanders where Senseis were $2.50 each and creation crystals were $2 each AND they counted towards the skylanders creation club so I got like 20+ skylanders for $30 and they still honored it. Have faith lol

Appears Dead  its not even showing the Pro Day prices when i add stuff to cart O well thats what i get for sleeping in. 

I had them in my cart, with the heavy discounts showing, Then the site froze and refreshed and prices were back to normal and the discount text was gone. So yep, it be dead.

It should be a good sign that they fixed it before stores opened. Bc now theres a good chance the orders that did lock in will be honored. 

Well that sucks.  Went in for a second order for Ezio Collection & AoM but not working anymore.  Discounts still show in cart for me, but full price on the Submit Order page.  Bummer.

I did manage to get World of FF, For Honor, and Horizon ZD for $15.  Hopefully it ships.  I was too late for most of the freebies.

My debit card just processed for my order. Not a pending charge, a final charge. 

Here's to hoping they actually ship everything. 

Now the "normal" proday sale prices aren't even showing up in cart, guess they have to temporarily take that down too to fix things.

They ship via UPS, so they can recall any shipments if they really want to. Hopefully if orders are canceled, no one here used trade credit because it's such a pain in the ass to get that credit back.

Yeah not sure how you guys are seeing this. Been trying for an hour and I can't even get the normal discounts to show and I definitely have my pro number in.

Just another example of the left hand not talking to the right.  All the glitched games were ones that were already discounted before the Pro Day sale.

My joke order that had ten For Honors (and one World of Final Fantasy) got shipped.

Well, looks like everyone in my family is getting For Honor for Christmas this year, unless something changes.

Thinking of getting a pre-owned Switch Pro controller, which comes to $48 after Pro Day discount.

My question is regarding my reward points:I have 40,000, so I could get a $25 and $10 discount as well.  But I saw this in the FAQ:

What should I spend my rewards points on?
...some people like to save their points until Cyber Monday, when all reward certificates become half off.

You guys think this will occur again this year?

Thinking of getting a pre-owned Switch Pro controller, which comes to $48 after Pro Day discount.

My question is regarding my reward points:I have 40,000, so I could get a $25 and $10 discount as well. But I saw this in the FAQ:

...some people like to save their points until Cyber Monday, when all reward certificates become half off.

It’s happened two years in a row

No reason why it wouldn’t happen again

My question is regarding my reward points:I have 40,000, so I could get a $25 and $10 discount as well. But I saw this in the FAQ:

If it doesn't happen you're not out anything by waiting.

If you spend your points now and it does happen, you're out 100% more items than you can get now.

Well... I just got shipment confirmation for woff and for honor... which were small parts of my orders. So I'm guessing they're actually honoring some of it

If it doesn't happen you're not out anything by waiting.

If you spend your points now and it does happen, you're out 100% more items than you can get now.
Well, I'd be out that extra 10% right now for Pro Day on pre-owned accessories, but you're right that drop in Reward point redemption would seem to cover that, if not more.

You-Start-Searching-Her-Tumblr-Instagram-Signs-Life.gif

waiting for shipping confirmation . . .

Well, I'd be out that extra 10% right now for Pro Day on pre-owned accessories, but you're right that drop in Reward point redemption would seem to cover that, if not more.
The power up rewards coupons apply before discounts. If you use a $25 coupon and a $10 coupon you will only get 20% off the remaining $15 of the $60 controller. So that extra 10% is only worth $1.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... I just got shipment confirmation for woff and for honor... which were small parts of my orders. So I'm guessing they're actually honoring some of it
Probably figured it was better to write off all those copies of for honor rather than sit on them for the next 5 years and hope they sell

I got a shipping confirmation for my free games but not the games that actually cost money

$10 horizon , ship pls
damn i hope they ship the ones that cost money, i ordered 3 kh and 3 for honors but they were in orders that had games that cost something like $5.

First order of KH just got a shipping confirmation! No charge on my credit card. I didn’t go overboard on orders just in case they decided to charge me for it

It would be ludicrous for them to actually honor and ship the free games.  Half the time they cancel or never ship my legit orders lol

As someone who has been interested in the series but never jumped in, what's everyone's opinion on Kingdom Hearts? With the PS4 remasters is it a good time to jump in? The numbering system for the titles is confusing as hell I had to watch a video on the suggested order on how to play them. 

As someone who has been interested in the series but never jumped in, what's everyone's opinion on Kingdom Hearts? With the PS4 remasters is it a good time to jump in? The numbering system for the titles is confusing as hell I had to watch a video on the suggested order on how to play them.
Play 1 and 2 on the remasters and watch a YouTube explanation on the rest of it

Or it was a trap to weed out (ban) problem customers who abuse these shitty promotions?
Maybe. I got FFXV, For Honor, and KH1/2, I figure the smaller orders are the ones that would slip through as opposed to ordering multiples.

Seems like the guy with 10 FHs though did alright lol

Can someone be kind enough to look at my math and see if this makes sense?

So I'm looking to get an Elite controller which goes for $120. Right now, I have 20,000 points which would get me a $25 point card. That would bring the price down to $95. I'm looking at the website now and I'll get an extra 30% off now with the Elite Pro day discount which would bring the price down to $66.50 plus tax.

Or 

I can wait until the points are double on Cyber Monday and get a $50 point card for my 20,000 points. That would bring the price down to $70 and then after the normal 20% elite discount, the price would knock off $14 and bring the price to $56 plus tax. 

Am I adding these in the right order because it seems like waiting until Cyber Monday would only save me $10 even though I'm adding a additional $25 point card.

Are these prices live in store? Was going to use my lunch break to go get Evil Within 2, but I don't see updated prices online.

I'm sad i missed the glitchfest.

I'm even sadder that I can buy a lot of games I recently purchased used [had 2 b2g1 coupons] for cheaper new [even without glitch].  Oh well.

I have a Borderlands question... If i thought #1 was bland, but absolutely -loved- #2 and plat'd it... is getting the handsome collection worth it?  I don't know if i have what it takes to replay #2, but... i never played the dlc.

bread's done
Back