Gamestop PUR - $10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up for 2000 points

Mugatu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewa...t/Yq9fn2N3taxfAyZjPETOX7xpAjOAnAkPAp7UiVxyA==

$10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up
Pick up the pre-owned games you want for less! With this coupon, you’ll save $10 on any one pre-owned game that is regularly priced $19.99 or higher. Hurry, this coupon is only available from 6/11 through 6/24. Don’t miss out on this extremely limited time offer. Redeem yours now for only 2,000 points.

Seems like a pretty good deal if you have some points just sitting around. Mind the expiration date, through 6/24 only.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Man almost everything I'm looking at is either under 19.99 or way over 19.99. I guess I'll use 8,000 points to get a 10$ off used game coupon so I can get rage back for 1.69 after its used and I'll use my remaining 4,000 points to get 2 of these 10$ off 19.99 or more used game coupons and use them both on luminis (vita version) to knock the price down to 11.49. I can't think of anything else that I really want to use these points on. Now if these coupons were for 10$ off ANY used game then we would be talking lol[/QUOTE]

Right now amazon warehouse deals has rage for ps3 in "acceptable" condition for $5.99 shipped.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Hey, if I bought a game with my friends card, could I use the coupon from my account ? He has pro so I used his card for a trade in but I have a lot more points on my account, In summary can I use the credit I have on his card to pay for the purchase on my account ?[/QUOTE]

If it helps, people used the console discount coupons bought by someone else. Unless they've changed something in their system you should be fine.

The best thing to use this on are some of the harder to find releases that never dip below $20 normally. Randomly harder to find Wii games, or PS2 or some of the more expensive Nintendo published DS games.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']This is a pretty good deal, I've been meaning to pick up Heavy Rain and with the other coupon I can redeem I'll get something else too (anyone know if Heavy Rain DC has any substantial content worth paying the extra $7).[/QUOTE]
Heavy Rain Directors' Cut is $19.99 new at Kmart if you don't wanna waste the coupon to get $10 off.
[quote name='jwk94']How so? I haven't used the discount much since I find better deals elsewhere.[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:Now what does that say about GS when even people who work there find better deals elsewhere?
[quote name='roger watersmelon']They'll take PUR coupons without proof that the person is in the PUR program? That seems . . . off.[/QUOTE]
The @Gamer magazine coupons at BB work without scanning in your RZ card to verify you're a Gamers' Club member(which it says it requires right on the coupons now apparently), so I'd say it's definitely not a hard and fast requirement for coupon usage at either place.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IamPro']GOTY & Complete edition come with the extra content? If not then why is there a difference in price from the regular?[/QUOTE]
It depends on which GOTY editions you're looking at. The earlier version of the Borderlands GOTY had all of the bonus content on a code voucher, which you could keep/use with another vanilla edition of the game and just trade the game in itself.

So definitely do your homework BEFORE buying a GOTY edition as to whether or not the content is on disc or not.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Anyone else had trouble using their coupon online? I have tried all three of mine and none have worked.[/QUOTE]

Um I don't think they were ever said to work online...

[quote name='roedaniel19']Anyone else had trouble using their coupon online? I have tried all three of mine and none have worked.[/QUOTE]
Just got off the phone with customer service, only redeemable in store.

Wow, looks like GS not only dropped most of the things I'd want into the sub-19.99 price point, they also just jacked up everything else by 3-4 bucks.

Sigh...

hmm will have to see if theres anything interesting. Cant think of anything around the $19.99 range I want used.

On a side note, anybody try and see if the coupons stack at all? I can afford 3 of these right now with my points.

EDIT: Looking on the site, see these possibilites:

Gears triple pack ($9.99 after coupon)
Brawl ($18 after coupon)
Super Mario All-Stars ($16.99 after coupon)
Bioshock/Oblivion bundle ($14.99 after coupon)

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='exileinoblivion']I can confirm the coupon does not work on ffxii-2. Just tried in store.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reporting. fuck

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks for reporting. fuck[/QUOTE]

Why are you dissapointed ? Since the game is still on sale for 19.99 of course the used version is going to be less than that lol

[quote name='strait edge follower']Why are you dissapointed ? Since the game is still on sale for 19.99 of course the used version is going to be less than that lol[/QUOTE]

There was sound logic backing our hopes.

It's not as if we were too stupid to look this up on the website and see that it was priced 18.99.

will this coupon work with a used playstation eye camera ($19.99)? i know it's an accessory but it comes up when I search for used games online.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']It's not as if we were too stupid to look this up on the website and see that it was priced 18.99.[/QUOTE]
What he said. And thanks for reporting on that.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Why are you dissapointed ? Since the game is still on sale for 19.99 of course the used version is going to be less than that lol[/QUOTE]
The idea came about because it said used games "regularly" priced at $19.99. Apparently it's just odd wording.

There is still plenty of time to find other good deals. Personally, I'd like to see a KOA sale between now and when this offer ends.

[quote name='exileinoblivion']There was sound logic backing our hopes.

It's not as if we were too stupid to look this up on the website and see that it was priced 18.99.[/QUOTE]

Wait the used version is only a buck less ? Lmao wow that's just lame pricing right there by gs

DAMN I'm a hour away from a gamestop so I was going to redeem 4 of these online to make up for the sucky tax and shipping costs. What a joke. It also doesn't say at all that it ISN'T redeemable online. Bummer...

[quote name='gospelman']will this coupon work with a used playstation eye camera ($19.99)? i know it's an accessory but it comes up when I search for used games online.
[/QUOTE]

That....is an excellent idea.

[quote name='Jacoblee23']I also have a buy two pre-owned get one coupon from GameStop on my active offers. Can I stack this coupon with that one?[/QUOTE]No.

This worked out good for me. I picked up Kung Fu High Impact for Kinect. I played the demo and it was fun, and I love me some Kinect. I got it for $8.99 after coupon, and I haven't seen it below like $29 used anywhere. Of course, I didn't look hard, but I know it's not $9 anywhere so I'm happy with my deal!

Just got a purple 3ds with Super Mario 3d and they didn't use my $10 off coupon or the rest of my credit nowthat I've looked at my receipt. Do I need to go to the same gamestop to fix this? The gamestop I went to won't be possible for me to go to tomorrow due to work.

Damnit, I been eyeing SSFIV AE, but it's not eligible for the deal. It's probably the only game I want atm. Oh well, I will hit it on another deal sometime. Although I do have 41k points to spend so it's kinda annoying, lol.

They dropped the price of Skate 3 this afternoon to $17.99, yet Shawn White Skateboarding is still $19.99. Gamestop truly is the devil.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Just got off the phone with customer service, only redeemable in store.[/QUOTE]
That's funny since I distinctly remember the EBC codes that're at the bottom of the printable coupons being able to be used online. I don't remember if they actually did anything or not, but I do remember them registering online.
[quote name='gospelman']will this coupon work with a used playstation eye camera ($19.99)? i know it's an accessory but it comes up when I search for used games online.[/QUOTE]
It could work if it's coming up listed under games. But definitely test it out. If all else fails, you could always go to Kmart, where the Eye camera is $16-20 new now anyway.;)

I might have to redeem two of these and pick up :360: Grand Theft Auto 4 and :3ds: Resident Evil Mercenaries. Thanks for posting.

[quote name='jj5206']I might have to redeem two of these and pick up :360: Grand Theft Auto 4 and :3ds: Resident Evil Mercenaries. Thanks for posting.[/QUOTE]
Or for just $8 more you could get the Complete edition of GTA IV with both Episodes From Liberty City for $17.99 after coupon($16.29 after PUR Pro).

What makes me laugh though is the NEW copies of GTA IV vanilla are $.01 cheaper than the used copies, assuming you're not using PUR or any coupons at all.

Will pick up Brawl after trading in Tomb Raider HD. Not bad for about 10.50 out of pocket (considering I paid 50 bucks new a couple of years ago before trading it in).

Never shopped at GameStop, what is this deal? It costs points? That you say earn by buying games or listening to the inane talk of their counter jockeys?

[quote name='ijustw1n']Never shopped at GameStop, what is this deal? It costs points? That you say earn by buying games or listening to the inane talk of their counter jockeys?[/QUOTE]
:lol:I WISH you woulda got points just by listening to the inane and fanboyish banter from the register monkeys. If you did, I woulda been able to buy out the company with all of the useless jibber jabber I used to hear from them.:)

But to be serious, you get points from doing trades and buying shit from them. If you're doing an asston of trading to them you can amass a lot of points VERY quickly. But their rewards also cost an arm and a leg.:roll:

Debating between these, any recommendations?

Brawl ($18 after coupon)
Bioshock/Oblivion bundle ($14.99 after coupon)

[quote name='GamerDude316']Debating between these, any recommendations?

Brawl ($18 after coupon)
Bioshock/Oblivion bundle ($14.99 after coupon)[/QUOTE]

all good choices. If you've never played gears 1 or 2 I'd definitely get that over the others. However Brawl is pretty much the sole reason I kept my Wii. Great game.

........darn it. I can afford 8 of these coupons, and it will take my all to just buy one game, and save the rest for a b2g1.

Is it just me, or is it every time some kinda deal like this comes up, games that were $19.99 are either reduced to 17.99 and not eligible or bumped up to $24.99+ and no longer a deal...this is why I don't buy from GameStop, it always becomes a chore and a series of compromises. I FINALLY got rid of my credit a few months back, and now it's become the same kinda chore as I try to rid myself of PUR points...not sure if this one is worth the risk yet..

[quote name='GamerDude316']Debating between these, any recommendations?

Brawl ($18 after coupon)
Bioshock/Oblivion bundle ($14.99 after coupon)[/QUOTE]

you can get gears 1 and 2 for super cheap, same with bioshock and obilivion. My choice is Brawl, if you need a game for your wii.

bread's done
Back