Gamestop PUR - $10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up for 2000 points

Mugatu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
https://www.poweruprewards.com/Rewa...t/Yq9fn2N3taxfAyZjPETOX7xpAjOAnAkPAp7UiVxyA==

$10 Off Any One Pre-Owned Game Priced $19.99 And Up
Pick up the pre-owned games you want for less! With this coupon, you’ll save $10 on any one pre-owned game that is regularly priced $19.99 or higher. Hurry, this coupon is only available from 6/11 through 6/24. Don’t miss out on this extremely limited time offer. Redeem yours now for only 2,000 points.

Seems like a pretty good deal if you have some points just sitting around. Mind the expiration date, through 6/24 only.

Might be a dumb question, but I just got a b2g1 coupon for renewing my power up membership. Any chance that will stack with this?

[quote name='mpaullin']Might be a dumb question, but I just got a b2g1 coupon for renewing my power up membership. Any chance that will stack with this?[/QUOTE]

No chance.

[quote name='Brother Daz']When you use the second coupon, dont use your PUR card. You should be fine.[/QUOTE]
They'll take PUR coupons without proof that the person is in the PUR program? That seems . . . off.

I went today and picked up Tales of Symphonia on the Wii for $10. I'd have been happier getting the Gamecube one for $15, but those are nowhere to be found.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']They'll take PUR coupons without proof that the person is in the PUR program? That seems . . . off.

I went today and picked up Tales of Symphonia on the Wii for $10. I'd have been happier getting the Gamecube one for $15, but those are nowhere to be found.[/QUOTE]

Because GameStop and their employees (in general) are usually on?

Speaking first hand I never tried using a coupon without a PUR acct info, BUT I do know other people have been able to use my coupons.

[quote name='gospelman']I will try using the coupon on a :ps3:FFXIII-2 this afternoon with the coupon. I'll let you guys know how that goes.[/QUOTE]

Awesome thanks :) tomorrow is the last day of the sale.

I don't think the Limit 1 per customer really means much. At least, as long as the coupon has a different SKU on it, they'll just take both. Might need to have it rung up in two transactions though.

For the person wanting XIII-2, you can't use it on this since the game is $18.99 used.

[quote name='mightymek']Now you have me worried. lol. My local Gamestop has a game I want, but it's the only one I want. I don't want to waste the coupon if it's not accepted. I think it will be though. Ugh, what to do...

Edit: Here's another good question. The game I want is $19.99, would taking my 10% PUR discount off now make this game ineligible?[/QUOTE]

Do a pick up in store and if that goes through then buy the coupon.

[quote name='Gosha']I don't think the Limit 1 per customer really means much. At least, as long as the coupon has a different SKU on it, they'll just take both. Might need to have it rung up in two transactions though.

For the person wanting XIII-2, you can't use it on this since the game is $18.99 used.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have luck using two coupons in two different transactions?

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Anyone have luck using two coupons in two different transactions?[/QUOTE]

yes it will work, has worked in the past with no problems

It appears as though GameStop just dropped the price of every used game in existence to $17.99 just so the coupon won't work with them. I'm sure everything will be back up to $19.99 after 06/24.

Really?

I had used 4,000 points for a $5 off coupon on 5/28/12. Wanted to use it this past weekend and it wouldn't print. Checked on my phone and it said the coupon was "used/expired", even though it was not. Went to a store today, asked the guy to help me, he said "you gotta call". Called, they gave me my points back, got another $5 coupon and used it.

I would have much rather gotten a $10 off than $5, for half the points. This stinks, but I guess it doesn't matter cause the game I bought was $17.99 after all.

No idea I had more than 2k PUR points. Thanks OP, I'll keep my eye on the prices and reserve an eligible game I'm interested in for store pickup. Won't be surprised in the slightest if a lot of used games dip just a little below $19.99.

[quote name='Brother Daz']When you use the second coupon, dont use your PUR card. You should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Looks like I freaked out over nothing - I used it no problem. It was at another store since each only had one game I wanted in stock but two coupons on the same account using PUR card worked no problem in case anyone cares.

[quote name='jonathanp']Can anyone confirm that you can buy multiple coupons? There is a few games that I want to pick up.[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 coupons and used both just now - I went to different stores because each had one game I wanted in stock and the other didn't. No problems. In the same store they might give you a hard time but if the computer accepts it you're probably OK - the cashiers didn't even look at the coupon they just scanned it.

I also got my 10% discount on both in case anyone was wondering so the $19.99 games came out to $8.97 (I think) after tax.

Lol. I have 1968 points. If I do the iPhone app check in (5 points per day) through Sunday I will have 1998 points. Guess I could just buy what I want now, get the points in a day or two and return/rebuy with the coupon.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Resonance of Fate for ps3 is currently $19.99, I'm gonna use my coupon that that[/QUOTE]
It's in the KMart clearance bin for 6 bucks if you can find it

Thanks OP! I've been eying up Saw 2 but didn't want to spend $23 on a used copy... Might bite on it with the coupon, though.

Ok I just used two different coupons on the same visit at the same store. Picked up :ps3:Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny and :360: RDR:GOTY.

The store manager handled my transaction. He tried ringing up both coupons in one transaction first. This did not work. When doing two transactions, he had trouble getting the coupon to apply on the second transaction. He switched to a different register and it worked. I used my PUR card on both transactions.

I did not get a chance to try the coupon on :ps3:FFXIII-2 since the store didn't have a copy.

I want to use this coupon, but I have no idea what game to get. I have so many I want but have been holding off for another b2g1. Any recommendations for what I should use this on? Any system (except wita or psp).

[quote name='Mugatu']Looks like I freaked out over nothing - I used it no problem. It was at another store since each only had one game I wanted in stock but two coupons on the same account using PUR card worked no problem in case anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mugatu']I bought 2 coupons and used both just now - I went to different stores because each had one game I wanted in stock and the other didn't. No problems. In the same store they might give you a hard time but if the computer accepts it you're probably OK - the cashiers didn't even look at the coupon they just scanned it.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, probably going to get 2 of these then.

[quote name='klimb22']Lol. I have 1968 points. If I do the iPhone app check in (5 points per day) through Sunday I will have 1998 points. Guess I could just buy what I want now, get the points in a day or two and return/rebuy with the coupon.[/QUOTE]

You could just trade something in or get the badge of the day on kongregate.com.

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Just purchased 3 coupons, you don't need to print them out. Poweruprewards . com site has instructions for reps, just show your phone to them...[/QUOTE]

You can actually just write down the code and show it to the employee. That's what I usually tell people who don't want to print them out. Just make sure it's legible so they can read it, it makes it a lot easier.

Hey, if I bought a game with my friends card, could I use the coupon from my account ? He has pro so I used his card for a trade in but I have a lot more points on my account, In summary can I use the credit I have on his card to pay for the purchase on my account ?

[quote name='jonathanp']
You could just trade something in or get the badge of the day on kongregate.com.[/QUOTE]
I always forget about kongregate. That makes one less trip to the store. Thanks.

FYI, for those interested, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked :)3ds:) would be $14.99 after this coupon ($13.49 w/ PUR discount). Be mindful that finding it complete is obviously YMMV.

I looked through all the $19.99 - $29.99 games for ps3, 360 and wii. It's pretty much all stuff I've found from CAG deals much cheaper. Is it just me or is everything I want to buy $17.99 ?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I looked through all the $19.99 - $29.99 games for ps3, 360 and wii. It's pretty much all stuff I've found from CAG deals much cheaper. Is it just me or is everything I want to buy $17.99 ?[/QUOTE]
yup:roll: it would have been so much nicer if they just made a "10$ off any preowned" for, i dunno, 4,000 points? everything I want is 17.99 or not in stock anywhere.

[quote name='klimb22']Always after.[/QUOTE]

So Say I bought a $45 game, I would get the 10% off $35 instead ? So it would knock $3.50 instead of $4.50 ? Damn you GameStop, power to the player my ass....

[quote name='Vigilante']FYI, for those interested, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked :)3ds:) would be $14.99 after this coupon ($13.49 w/ PUR discount). Be mindful that finding it complete is obviously YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I originally wanted this but it's such a pain to find it cib. Stupid GameStop and ds games.

Whoops, spent the points before making sure there was a 19.99 game I want. Seems like everything is 17.99 or 18.99 (or way more, like 35-45). Oh well, that's what I get for being too hasty.

hmm..i have 6,000 pts......

and I also just spent 4,000 on a $5 off coupon yesterday. doh!

Hope I can find some games I want for 19.99 to 29.99.... just got No More Heroes ps3 used for 24.99. Would have been nice to use on that....used my $5 coupon on that though. lol

[quote name='triforce9']Whoops, spent the points before making sure there was a 19.99 game I want. Seems like everything is 17.99 or 18.99 (or way more, like 35-45). Oh well, that's what I get for being too hasty.[/QUOTE]

Yup, 2000 points is a great deal and I have enough for 10 coupons. Everything on my wishlist is at the same price points as you said. It doesn't help that I just converted my GS credit to BB credit, but I would still buy a couple games for $9.99 or $14.99 after coupon. I guess if we get confirmation on FF XIII-2 or Neverdead, I'll buy those.

Man almost everything I'm looking at is either under 19.99 or way over 19.99. I guess I'll use 8,000 points to get a 10$ off used game coupon so I can get rage back for 1.69 after its used and I'll use my remaining 4,000 points to get 2 of these 10$ off 19.99 or more used game coupons and use them both on luminis (vita version) to knock the price down to 11.49. I can't think of anything else that I really want to use these points on. Now if these coupons were for 10$ off ANY used game then we would be talking lol

bread's done
Back