GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
so is anyone going to try to use that Vita coupon on those games? I'm definitely going to give it a shot, but didn't know if people had already asked managers

Looks like they dropped the majority of the used prices for the games on sale aside from Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Dammit.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']I knew it showed the Complete one, someone mentioned earlier in thread how the prices matched the regular version and I assured them that it should be the Complete edition, but it appears I was wrong.

However, since the ad clearly shows the Complete one, pretty sure they'll have to honor it now even if its not meant to be that one[/QUOTE]

just take the ad to bestbuy and price match. They'll honor it :bouncy:

[quote name='flatliner718']is the vita 10 dollars off thing only valid online?[/QUOTE]

The $10 off code voided out the sale for me online.

[quote name='slidecage']sale NOT online???

prices still the same[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you're seeing that. Sale is live online. There's even a sale page.

If Gamestop's website doesn't show if they have the game preowned in stock, their iPhone app still does. If anyone has that option available to them, its worth checking out.

AT LEAST ONLINE

the 10 buck off code does NOT STACK with the sale prices on the vita games..

store doesnt open until noon so wont know if if the 10 off will stack with the sale prices

if not ipass on them

[quote name='Tsel']Not sure why you're seeing that. Sale is live online. There's even a sale page.[/QUOTE]

It could be because not all of the titles listed in the OP are on sale online. For example, Mortal Kombat Komplete isn't on the sale page and is still full price.

I don't see any Vita games on the sale page and Unit 13 is still full price.

[quote name='crypto186']If I buy MK Komplete used, do I still receive all the DLC? Online code?[/QUOTE]

From what I read, the DLC is on disc and there is no online pass for the Komplete edition. The only codes are for the movie and the soundtrack.

[quote name='crypto186']If I buy MK Komplete used, do I still receive all the DLC? Online code?[/QUOTE]

i think they are on the disc im not 100% sure.

i was hoping the vanilla version would be like 10 bucks with the komplete edition floating around

[quote name='BrandonJF']It could be because not all of the titles listed in the OP are on sale online. For example, Mortal Kombat Komplete isn't on the sale page and is still full price.

I don't see any Vita games on the sale page and Unit 13 is still full price.[/QUOTE]

Did you scroll all the way down? Mortal Kombat is way down there beneath all the consoles in its own area. It shows full price because you have to add it to the cart and enter your PUR card number for it to reflect the sale price since that specific sale is PUR exclusive.

There's a whole Vita section there as well. Again, add Unit 13 to your cart and it'll reflect the sale price.

Be careful when buying white knight chronicles 2 used as there is an online pass on the back of the manual that lets you access the online feature of the game and might also affect whether or not you can reach your own town.

[quote name='kayne2000']i think they are on the disc im not 100% sure.

i was hoping the vanilla version would be like 10 bucks with the komplete edition floating around[/QUOTE]

The DLC is on disc, but the Komplete edition also comes with codes for the soundtrack and the MK movie - which I would expect to be used.

[quote name='tossup']Are there any free shipping codes or other discounts I can use on their website this month?[/QUOTE]

cag16 still works.

I know this has been asked before, but are there any free shipping codes that actually work right now? The last time I spent nearly 30mins adding and removing codes to see if they would work.

I would like to do store pickup, but MK is showing $59.99 in store price, even from the sale page link. I can wait a couple of days for free shipping to be sure the price is right - if there is a working code.

Ok, so I go to my local Walmart, the only place with GTA in stock, didn't want a gutted copy. I'm real nice, ask the lady for a game out of the case and while shes getting it out I ask if they would price match it.

She asks what store so I tell her it's 19.99 at Gamestop.

She freaks out! "We can't price match Gamestop because they sell used games. Blah blah blah! Then I was like well I can show you the add, it's for the new copy of it. So finally she calls her supervisor or whatever, asks if they can pm Gamestop, lol and she tells her yes they do.

That must have pissed her off, she was slamming the register, hitting the keys as hard as she could. Don't know why she cared that much. Ehhh, long story short I got a PM at Walmart even when there shouldn't have been trouble in the 1st place

[quote name='SleepingVu']cag16 still works.[/QUOTE]

cag16 is giving 16% off pre-owned, but not free shipping. That would bring MK used to $28.xx, shipped.

[quote name='sassylaurie']
I would like to do store pickup, but MK is showing $59.99 in store price, even from the sale page link. I can wait a couple of days for free shipping to be sure the price is right - if there is a working code.[/QUOTE]

Once you enter your PUR number online the $30 discount will be taken off, or just show them your card in store.

[quote name='Tsel']Did you scroll all the way down? Mortal Kombat is way down there beneath all the consoles in its own area. It shows full price because you have to add it to the cart and enter your PUR card number for it to reflect the sale price since that specific sale is PUR exclusive.

There's a whole Vita section there as well. Again, add Unit 13 to your cart and it'll reflect the sale price.[/QUOTE]

I see it now - the confusion is that there is more than one sales page. They have a "deals" page which has the spring sale listed at the top, followed by a bunch of sale items. You have to click on the spring sale to go to it's specific sales page.

yes, its all on the disc. you might not receive movie and/or soundtrack though as they are codes.

On the sale page on the website it lists White Knight Chronicles 2 - $10 off plus free DLC!
Is the DLC they are referring to the bonus you would have gotten for pre-ordering? I wonder if you get the DLC if you buy it in store or not....

wont be able to see if the coupons stack till tomorrow :( have to go someplace at noon and theydont open till noon.

was hoping to get modnation and unit for vita for 10 and 20 after coupon

They have some pretty sweet psp games for dirt cheap prices, but shipping kind of defeats the purpose of purchasing it online...

Anyone know if BB will price match used games prices with GS? I want to use my last @gamer coupons if possible with these sweet deals. Imagine MK 27.99 with a 10buck coupon! 17.99.

Ended up getting Lego Harry Potter 1-4/5-7 off the website instead of trying to get there and hassle with them or drive around or anything. This way, they'll come when they come and will probably be unopened. I've never received an open New game from the website, but I guess there could always be a first time.

$35 was my buy price on these two games, so I'm pretty happy.

[quote name='crypto186']Anyone know if BB will price match used games prices with GS? I want to use my last @gamer coupons if possible with these sweet deals. Imagine MK 27.99 with a 10buck coupon! 17.99.[/QUOTE]

most likely not
worth a shot if you're in the area

I would love to pricematch it at best buy, but Borderlands GOTY for ps3 isn't even on the Best Buy website anymore for me to check availability

anyone know the sku of it?

I'm a little confused with the Soul Calibur 5 PUR deal - is it save $20 off the $40 sale price, or save $20 just because you are getting a free shirt?

[quote name='crypto186']They have some pretty sweet psp games for dirt cheap prices, but shipping kind of defeats the purpose of purchasing it online...[/QUOTE]

i dont see any where

[quote name='ebok007']I'm a little confused with the Soul Calibur 5 PUR deal - is it save $20 off the $40 sale price, or save $20 just because you are getting a free shirt?[/QUOTE]

No, its "Save $20 off the $60 and Get a free shirt".

[quote name='advanced']$35 was my buy price on these two games, so I'm pretty happy (but here comes IATCG to ruin my day :lol: ).[/QUOTE]
How'd ya know? ;):booty: I would be remiss if I didn't point out that I believe the @Gamer magazine had a deal on those two games for around the same price or so and sooner than this GS deal.;)

found this sort of funny on an game pick up

Great News! Your item is ready for PickUp@Store at the Glenbrook Square GameStop!
Unit 13
Game Boy Advance

LOL should of been VITA

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']Ok, so I go to my local Walmart, the only place with GTA in stock, didn't want a gutted copy. I'm real nice, ask the lady for a game out of the case and while shes getting it out I ask if they would price match it.

She asks what store so I tell her it's 19.99 at Gamestop.

She freaks out! "We can't price match Gamestop because they sell used games. Blah blah blah! Then I was like well I can show you the add, it's for the new copy of it. So finally she calls her supervisor or whatever, asks if they can pm Gamestop, lol and she tells her yes they do.

That must have pissed her off, she was slamming the register, hitting the keys as hard as she could. Don't know why she cared that much. Ehhh, long story short I got a PM at Walmart even when there shouldn't have been trouble in the 1st place[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear you had that much trouble. Don't take it personal. Every retailer has its share of douchebags and biotches., just human nature. She sounds like the type that would get shot during a robbery working at a gas station for minimum wage in order to protect a couple hundred bucks of the owner's money.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']How'd ya know? ;):booty: I would be remiss if I didn't point out that I believe the @Gamer magazine had a deal on those two games for around the same price or so and sooner than this GS deal.;)[/QUOTE]

Just had that feeling. Whatever, no biggie. :booty:

Edit: Wait.. Around the same price? Come on, IATCG, you could have done better than that! :lol:

[quote name='bgame2']Did anyone get the 10 off vita coupon and the sale to stack?[/QUOTE]

stores dont open till 11 or noon est time so expect a few more hour wait on that... was going to hit one at 11 but they are out of both games i wanted .

i highly doubt it (maybe manager override)

i should know bytomorrow if no1 else finds out today

IS UNIT 13 Worth 20

[quote name='advanced']No, its "Save $20 off the $60 and Get a free shirt".[/QUOTE]
Except it's listed as $40 without PRU codes, then $20 off and free shirt/bobblehead with PRU. If what you're saying is the case, they did a terrible job of advertising it.

I was interested in Unit 13 for Vita for $29.99 but after adding taxes and ground shipping it ended up being $39.20! Bwahahaah! This was a good reminder of why I almost never buy my games from Gamestop.

bread's done
Back