GameStop Spring Sale Ad 4/7-4/20 Now Live.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
https://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale?utm_source=rakutenls&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=Cheap%20Ass%20Gamer&utm_campaign=10&utm_kxconfid=tebx5rmj3&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-ty2oIrLyrOGHYfeg9al9bw

Highlights:

$50 Gift Card with Xbox One X or S Purchase

50% Extra Trade-In Credit

Ni No Kuni 2 (PS4) $10

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4/X1) $40

Quantic Dream Collection (PS4) $30

Diablo 3 Eternal (PS4/X1) $20 (S) $40

Civ VI (S) $39.99

AC Odyssey (PS4/X1) $20

Metro Exodus (PS4/X1) $40

Last edited by a moderator:
50% TIV and $20 off the Deluxe KH3 finally convinced me to pick it up.  Overall walked out with the game paying under $5.

>T-shirts, hats, socks, bags and wallets -- buy >one, get one 50% off (only April 7-13)

Am I blind, or is that not on the site?

>T-shirts, hats, socks, bags and wallets -- buy >one, get one 50% off (only April 7-13)

Am I blind, or is that not on the site?
I think it was from a GameSpot article?

When does buying a tote bag to fill for extra 25% begin and when does it end?
Is it only for collectibles?
Can action figures, Keychain, mystery bag, etc. Count for the extra 25% ?
Does 25% also apply to clearance price?
If the item is too big to fit, will they give 25%?

I saw God of War went to $30 after being $40 for a while.  Is this a sale (same at Target and Amazon) or the new MSRP?

When I got home today, my new copies of vanilla Ni No Kuni II for PS4 and Scribblenauts Mega Pack for Xbox One were waiting for me.  Both were non-gutted.  $10 each is good for me right now since I found out the day after I ordered them that I would have to pay a large federal tax bill this time, and I'm also getting too old to give a damn about a steelbook and all that random crap they put into the premium edition of Ni No Kuni to justify the higher price (stares at so-called "collector's editions" from the GameCube, PS2, and original Xbox eras).

I've been playing Scribblenauts Unlimited on my 3DS during lunch hours, so I look forward to replaying it on Xbox One on the big screen.  And I've beaten Scribblenauts Unmasked before on the Wii U, and it was loads of fun summoning Pre-Crisis DC Comics characters in the game (screw the New 52), so I'm pretty excited about my purchase!  :bouncy:

I have an Xbox One S that I never use. Is now the best time to unload it?
Just curious...why don't you use it? Disappointing performance or something else? Currently deciding between a One S and One X, but waiting for a good X bundle to come down to $399 so I can PM at Best Buy (don't want the Fallout 76 bundle at all).

Just curious...why don't you use it? Disappointing performance or something else? Currently deciding between a One S and One X, but waiting for a good X bundle to come down to $399 so I can PM at Best Buy (don't want the Fallout 76 bundle at all).
I don't have a 4K TV (or much extra income), so the decision to get a One S was pretty easy for me. I just needed a system that I could use to play all these free games that Bing Rewards and Games With Gold keeps sending my way.

I have an X. The S was actually really good and runs better then the x does. Some games make the X run pretty loud (fallout 76). If you don't have either the X is the way to go if you've got a nice tv and want the best xbox experience but it doesn't make the games more fun so you're not missing much with the S.

I have an X. The S was actually really good and runs better then the x does. Some games make the X run pretty loud (fallout 76). If you don't have either the X is the way to go if you've got a nice tv and want the best xbox experience but it doesn't make the games more fun so you're not missing much with the S.
Was tempted to trade my Scorpio X in during this promotion for a new X. The Scorpio has some fan noise during certain games. It seemed, anecdotally, like that was rare, but your comment has me second-guessing a tradeup if I'll just encounter fan noise again ... balls.

Was tempted to trade my Scorpio X in during this promotion for a new X. The Scorpio has some fan noise during certain games. It seemed, anecdotally, like that was rare, but your comment has me second-guessing a tradeup if I'll just encounter fan noise again ... balls.
I’m saving my Scorpio X to either trade towards the next XBox or to sell on Amazon towards it, whichever is greater/easier. I still have the original box & controller.

I'd love a good bundle or a better sale on the One X. I just have the original Xbox One and I never played it due to having PS4 Pros as well. I am sure for a lot of games it isn't a huge deal, but I have convinced myself that everything runs very poorly on the original Xbox One now and am afraid to buy any multiplatform games on Xbox One over PS4. The lack of exclusives on the One also makes it really hard to want to spend the money to upgrade to the One X since my OG One isn't even worth trading in at this point.

I’m saving my Scorpio X to either trade towards the next XBox or to sell on Amazon towards it, whichever is greater/easier. I still have the original box & controller.
Thought about doing that too re: new new Xbox. My Scorpio sounded like a goddam jet during red dead 2, but improved after a service request with msoft. Still a bit of noise though and it drives me crazy, lol.

I'd love a good bundle or a better sale on the One X. I just have the original Xbox One and I never played it due to having PS4 Pros as well. I am sure for a lot of games it isn't a huge deal, but I have convinced myself that everything runs very poorly on the original Xbox One now and am afraid to buy any multiplatform games on Xbox One over PS4. The lack of exclusives on the One also makes it really hard to want to spend the money to upgrade to the One X since my OG One isn't even worth trading in at this point.
Yeah, I would pretty much only want the Xbox for Game Pass and certain Backwards Compatible titles. I must have a really good upscaling 4K TV, cause my Base PS4 games look fantastic and when I briefly had a One X, there wasn't a $500 difference to me, comparing the same title on both systems on the same TV. I am sure on some really great 4K games, like RDR2, the difference is more noticeable. Sounds like the S will do me just fine, though I am a bit concerned that DF regularly reports it as the last option behind the other 3 consoles when it comes to new game releases/PQ/performance.

I'd like the X if possible, just cause I do have a 4K TV but sounds like the S may be ok for my needs. I have a very big backlog of PS4 titles, and they look really good on my new TV. Really just want the Xbox for Game Pass, BC, and perhaps to fill in here or there on a new release that really shines on the X (like DMC V). I got a chance to play Sekiro on a One X and I was a bit disappointed...the image was soft and didn't look very different from my PS4 version. This may also be due to From Software...as this is their visual style. I shouldn't have been expecting the graphics of Metro Exodus or Rise of the Tomb Raider or something.

I don't have a 4K TV (or much extra income), so the decision to get a One S was pretty easy for me. I just needed a system that I could use to play all these free games that Bing Rewards and Games With Gold keeps sending my way.
Yeah, the Rewards program is great. I need to get more into that.

I might dump my switch for $200.  Deactivate my account from the system and save it when a new model comes out soon. 

Picked up Deracine and Ni No Kuni 2. Their 4 for 20 used games 9.99 and under sale was still going on too. Picked up Dishonored 2, Metal Gear Solid Phanton Pain, Super Paper Mario for Wii, Mass Effect Andromeda and a few weird ones like Earth Defense Force 4.1 and Rad Rodgers.

Edit: The new games were still sealed and the old ones all still had cases, some even were Day One editions with unburnt codes. The 4 for 20 was in-store only.

25% off $100 in collectibles is now Live.

Grabbed the new Marvel Legends Ant-man helmet for $75 after 25%. Had to add anlther item to bring it over 99.99 so added a Pop figure.

Hmmm. Wanted to use trade credit from last week to get board games this week but 25% off with purchase of a $4.99 bag doesn't seem appealing. Wonder if you could use a $5 certificate off the bag.

Debating trading in my original PS4. Several times lately it has froze up. When it happens, the ds4 becomes 100% unresponsive even if connected with a wire, and I fix it by unplugging the power cable from the PS4. It has also been making some louder noices that sound like the HDD going bad. I just bought this PS4 in January and it came with 7-8 older games, Sony headset, and controller for $175. Thinking about boxing it up and running across town to trade it in towards a new one. I'd like to get the Pro but I don't have a 4k TV.

bread's done
Back