GameStop Spring Sale Ad 4/7-4/20 Now Live.

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
https://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale?utm_source=rakutenls&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_content=Cheap%20Ass%20Gamer&utm_campaign=10&utm_kxconfid=tebx5rmj3&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=FKSJxY2VJAk-ty2oIrLyrOGHYfeg9al9bw

Highlights:

$50 Gift Card with Xbox One X or S Purchase

50% Extra Trade-In Credit

Ni No Kuni 2 (PS4) $10

Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4/X1) $40

Quantic Dream Collection (PS4) $30

Diablo 3 Eternal (PS4/X1) $20 (S) $40

Civ VI (S) $39.99

AC Odyssey (PS4/X1) $20

Metro Exodus (PS4/X1) $40

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised they just dont send out amiibos not even in packages just random Loose ones
In a box. They are horrible thank God they will be out of business soon enough.

Yeah! Thank god so many people will lose their jobs! That’s the spirit!
Yeah... I love Gamestop and being able to visit a store and chat it up with the employees or other customers about videogames, something I'm able to do less and less most other places as I get older

Yeah... I love Gamestop and being able to visit a store and chat it up with the employees or other customers about videogames, something I'm able to do less and less most other places as I get older
I've had this experience at some of Best Buy visits, but it helps that my local one is the one that hosts Nintendo events/competitions. Once had a pleasant game chat at Target. Definitely never at Walmart.

I don’t see it online but are stores still having the 50% trade in bonus for the Spring Sale? Was busy last week but would love to unload some stuff and build credit back up

Anybody have an opinion on the Gold and Silver Gamecube style wireless Switch controllers on sale for $39.99?
Had my silver one since Xmas. Really good, I love it. The form factor is perfect version of Cube without the bulk of the Wavebird. It takes batteries and the Dpad isn’t amazing but it’s bigger than stock cube dpad

How often does the season pass goes on sale for Ni nu kuni 2? Do you think there is going to be any complete edition I like everything to be on disk?

So you're the weird guy who hangs around just to talk to the associates.

I went to a local Gamestop to check this sale out. I walked in and you wouldn't even had known they were having a sale. No signs about a sale to be found anywhere.

I went to a local Gamestop to check this sale out. I walked in and you wouldn't even had known they were having a sale. No signs about a sale to be found anywhere.
If you went after 5 PM on Saturday most stores would have been starting to takedown signs since GS didn’t give payroll for the end of the sale.

bread's done
Back