Gamestop Survey

[quote name='whitedeath']is there a way u can change your preferences to get more[/quote]

Yes. It's in your preferences. There are a few options ranging from 1 per week to more than 10 per week.

I have it set at the highest level but still only manage about 3 or 4 each week. I'm $3 out from my second giftcard which is great because I don't think I've spent more than 2 hours in surveys since I started. :D

[quote name='whitedeath']is there a way u can change your preferences to get more[/quote]

Yes. It's in your preferences. There are a few options ranging from 1 per week to more than 10 per week.

I have it set at the highest level but still only manage about 3 or 4 each week. I'm $3 out from my second giftcard which is great because I don't think I've spent more than 2 hours in surveys since I started. :D

*sigh*
Well, its been a couple of days since I signed up for a pizza hut account, but still no invite...If anyone has a 25 and under link, please....I need it, lol.

[quote name='thelonepig']Yes. It's in your preferences. There are a few options ranging from 1 per week to more than 10 per week.

I have it set at the highest level but still only manage about 3 or 4 each week. I'm $3 out from my second giftcard which is great because I don't think I've spent more than 2 hours in surveys since I started. :D[/quote]

Did you fill out your profile? Cause I also set the thing to 10 surveys per week and haven't received one since last month. But I filled out the profile so I dunno, it might be affecting the amount of surveys I get.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']Did you fill out your profile? Cause I also set the thing to 10 surveys per week and haven't received one since last month. But I filled out the profile so I dunno, it might be affecting the amount of surveys I get.[/quote]

Filling out the profile and taking the occasional classification surveys can either help or hinder you depending on how you answer. It's best just to answer things honestly and see what happens.

For example, a month or two ago I received a classification survey regarding how often I have flown in the past year (never). I imagine if I had, I would now be receiving airline surveys.

There are some odd ones that come through. I received a survey asking me how many PG-13 rated animated movies I have (Justice League, Hellboy, etc.).

OK, well since I apparently don't have an account with Gamestop as a sponsor, does anybody have an over 25 invite they could send me? Thanks.

can any1 give me like tips on how i can get more surveys? like what to put in my profile info or somethin? i get like 1 survey every 1-2 weeks and i never qualify :/. and how do u determine how many dollars u have from points?

WooHoo!

Finished taking some clinic survey and Boom! got my first Gamestop Card being mailed to me.

Only thing is the site says 2 different delivery time frames. One says 9-11 weeks and the email i got says 10-12 days?

Oh well finally doing those surveys paid off.

[quote name='Slappybob']WooHoo!

Finished taking some clinic survey and Boom! got my first Gamestop Card being mailed to me.

Only thing is the site says 2 different delivery time frames. One says 9-11 weeks and the email i got says 10-12 days?

Oh well finally doing those surveys paid off.[/quote]

same here. Just cashed in for a $25 GS giftcard a few days ago. Got the same screwy timeframes too.

I was stuck at 48.75 for the past 2 weeks and I was getting desperate, but I got a new survey for 7 dollars.

I finished and it told me that it already received enough responses, so I got a dollar.

Now I'm at 49.75. Damn

Well I canceled my utalkback (the under 25 one) membership, it was going nowhere and just didn't seem worth it. I kinda wish I signed up for the 25 and older one and just lied about my age.

Dammit! I got a survey about a commercial for CDW yesterday. It was a 45 min survey and was supposed to be worth $15 if I finished it. About 1/2 way thru I had to leave the computer to help my wife with my son. I was gone too long, the survey timed out, and it would not let me back in:bomb::bomb:

I'm only about $10 shy of my second Gamestop GC so that would've put me over the top:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='Chitown021']Dammit! I got a survey about a commercial for CDW yesterday. It was a 45 min survey and was supposed to be worth $15 if I finished it. About 1/2 way thru I had to leave the computer to help my wife with my son. I was gone too long, the survey timed out, and it would not let me back in:bomb::bomb:

I'm only about $10 shy of my second Gamestop GC so that would've put me over the top:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/quote]

I had one very similar where I had to watch a pilot episode of the US remake of Life on Mars. Went through the entire show, taking a 30 second break to look up an actor on imdb.com that I had recognized. After all was said and done, I received a question that asked if I had done anything else while watching and I selected the response 'Yes, but it took less than a minute and I was able to follow the show'. They booted me and awarded me $0.50 instead of the $15.00.

Jackpot!!! Just got a $5 survey I qualified for!!!! Puts me over $50 for another $25 Gamestop GC!!!

Never did spend the first one.

Hey guys. I've been on this damn site for a long time.....still no responses. Can someone PM me an invite (it its even possible) so I can try a third time to get a good site?

[quote name='SpectralGerm']Hey guys. I've been on this damn site for a long time.....still no responses. Can someone PM me an invite (it its even possible) so I can try a third time to get a good site?[/quote]

I don't think there is a way to sent referrals to others (if so I'd be more than happy to hook up a fellow CAG). You just have to be one of the people that got a link directly from the site.

Gah! I got an email less than an hour ago about a new survey. I click on the link and it's already closed! What the heck? Ugh. That's the first thing I've gotten since signing up, and it's closed less than an hour after they send me the link.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']Gah! I got an email less than an hour ago about a new survey. I click on the link and it's already closed! What the heck? Ugh. That's the first thing I've gotten since signing up, and it's closed less than an hour after they send me the link.[/quote]
I've clicked links less than 5 min after i recived and they were gone. its luck of the draw.

[quote name='UltimoRey']I've clicked links less than 5 min after i recived and they were gone. its luck of the draw.[/quote]

looks like that just happened to me. Just got an invite for one from JD power and associates and soon as i clicked it I can not find the pin number to enter the survey. :(

why must they torture me when I am only $1.60 away from my first giftcard?

[quote name='Vinny']I've only gotten to 90 points so far.. how are you guys getting so many points?[/quote]
I wouldn't be shocked if it helped that i'm latino.

It seriously sucks being Asian....On this other site with surveys, they keep asking what race I am and every time I put Asian or Decline to answer I always get the "you suck and we dont need your opinion" message.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']It seriously sucks being Asian....On this other site with surveys, they keep asking what race I am and every time I put Asian or Decline to answer I always get the "you suck and we dont need your opinion" message.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm Asian too... I'm guessing there are tons of Asians and white people so they don't need as many of us.

[quote name='AndrewCP']I'm half asian but I look white so I just put white. Not like they'll find out if you say you're a different race.[/quote]

Yeah, but looking at the name, you can guess at someone's race. My last name doesn't even some remotely Latino (the race that appears to get most of the surveys for some odd reason)

finally got lucky and got over the hump. Currently I have 4.70 sitting in my account with a $25 Gamestop gift card on the way.

Suggestion for the group, if your not getting enough surveys, try updating your profile. Even if you don't make any changes, just refresh it. It has helped me and surverys have been coming at a more steady rate as of lately.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Got my 2nd $25 gift card today! Now just have to decide what to get![/quote]

At least someone's getting the surveys. My inbox continues to be barren.

I just got my first gift card, earned in less that 2 weeks, i seem to get at least 8 surveys a week. Alot of them are for $10 or more

Some Advice on this:

1. Go to the profile page and fill in all the selections there under "manage my profile" and answer the generic questions they have there. Also make sure you are requesting the most surveys per week.

2. When filling out a survey try and figure out what they want to hear to let you in the survey. I filled out a survey once about going to clinics inside of Wal-marts. And i had never been in one in my life.

3. Be patient they surveys will come but sometimes you can go a while without one.

Ok, I'm about -this- fucking close to quitting this site for good. After several surveys that were done before I could do them or whatnot, I get that TV survey. I watch the entire show, and when it finishes, it goes to the beginning where it asks to install the plugin and such. I click to go froward, and it tells me "I don't qualify." WTF? I didn't minimize the window or do ANYTHING else but watch the fucking show. I'm really, really pissed that this failed for no reason at all.

[quote name='Bravelionheart']Ok, I'm about -this- fucking close to quitting this site for good. After several surveys that were done before I could do them or whatnot, I get that TV survey. I watch the entire show, and when it finishes, it goes to the beginning where it asks to install the plugin and such. I click to go froward, and it tells me "I don't qualify." WTF? I didn't minimize the window or do ANYTHING else but watch the fucking show. I'm really, really pissed that this failed for no reason at all.[/QUOTE]

I feal for you. I had a simular problem. It was the longest survay I had ever took there I was there for like 20 minutes and I just wanted to go to bed. It was about the NBA. I get towards the end and on one of the pages the format was all jakced up and I couldnt click on on of the maditroy bubbles and it wouldnt let me advance unless I did. So I closed it and I was just going to do it tomorrow and it said I no longer qualifyed. I was mega pissed.

I am close to getting that year subscription to Maxum. ^_^. I would also say just like Cal Grants even if you are white do not say you are. I think it limits you a LOT I made that mistake and I am average one a month.

Bravelion - I had the same thing happen to me this week. Pissed me off, too.

On the plus side, got my first GS GC yesterday. Took just under two weeks to arrive, I think.

bread's done
Back