Gamestop Survey

What made me extreamly mad was when I got one of them and I got towards the end and the stupid format was all messed up on the page and I couldnt get to the next page. Then when I closed it and tryed to do it again it wouldnt let me. I was so pissed that night I just turned the computer off and went to bed.

I just noticed on my Hotmail that be default it has...

Delete junk e-mail immediately
Junk e-mail messages are deleted without ever being delivered to your Junk E-mail folder.

I thought I had set it to months ago...
Deliver to Junk E-Mail folder and delete later
Junk e-mail messages are delivered to your Junk E-mail folder so you can review them. Note: MSN Hotmail empties the junk e-mail folder regularly to keep the folder size small.

So I hope this is the problem with me not getting a damn thing from this site.

I just completed a $22 survey! That puts me over the top for my 3rd $25 GS giftcard. Only problem is I have to wait until the change of quarter to place my order.

[quote name='Chitown021']I just completed a $22 survey! That puts me over the top for my 3rd $25 GS giftcard. Only problem is I have to wait until the change of quarter to place my order.[/quote]

I wish I got a big $22 survey. Though I am angry that there is a $10 dollar one sitting on my account that I can't access because there is something wrong with it. oh well I am at 27.25 for my second card. I guess I need to update my profile and say that I travel a lot now.

just got a 14 dollar survey. now I am sitting at $42.10. come on 8 dollars. lol

hells yeah. Just finished and completed a $20 survey. Once my account gets credited i will be over halfway to my third card, and my second hasn't even come yet.

ugh. I wish I hadn't ignored all the survey e-mails I'd been receiving for months. I could have had a Gamestop gift card by now. Oh well. As it is, I already have $9.05.

[quote name='PullUpRed6']I haven't got any emails about surveys for them. Weird...[/QUOTE]

Join the club.

Just signed up for erewards through a link i had from ordering from pizza hut, i was just checking the rewards but I dont see gamestop as an option...i think i failed already lol

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just signed up for erewards through a link i had from ordering from pizza hut, i was just checking the rewards but I dont see gamestop as an option...i think i failed already lol[/quote]
it only shows up if you sign up under gamestop

[quote name='UltimoRey']it only shows up if you sign up under gamestop[/QUOTE]

my wife signed up under pizza hut and has the option for a gamestop card.

Just received and completed a $10 survey, sadly gamestop isnt an option on mine looks like ill be using these surveys to get movie rentals free at blockbuster.

[quote name='CYRiX']How do you get surveys?[/quote]

......they email you the links to the surveys. If you arent geting any then that probably means you've been screwed like most of the people in this thread and are only going to get a few surveys per year. Meanwhile you can come back and see the select few in this thread who update almost every day about their progress on attaining their 15th card!! (lol exaggeration!) I think the max anyone has gotten so far is either 3 or 4. Seriously, this service is really really selective in their surveyees so if you aren't getting a floodload of them by now, you probably wont be getting a giftcard until the year 2020.

Redemption rules for this Reward stipulate that you may make only one redemption every calendar quarter. You may either choose a different Reward now or redeem this Reward at a later date (once a calendar quarter has passed since your most recent redemption of any Reward from this Sponsor).

WTF when did this start!

So I can only get 4 cards a year?

:cry:

[quote name='Slappybob']WTF when did this start!

So I can only get 4 cards a year?

:cry:[/quote]

Yep. I have to wait until July in order to cash in for my 3rd card.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']......they email you the links to the surveys. If you arent geting any then that probably means you've been screwed like most of the people in this thread and are only going to get a few surveys per year. Meanwhile you can come back and see the select few in this thread who update almost every day about their progress on attaining their 15th card!! (lol exaggeration!) I think the max anyone has gotten so far is either 3 or 4. Seriously, this service is really really selective in their surveyees so if you aren't getting a floodload of them by now, you probably wont be getting a giftcard until the year 2020.[/quote]

Further recommendations:

1. Check your spam filters/folders/etc. Add e-rewards to your address book.

2. Leave your profile blank. I get all kinds of different surveys and have never filled out the profile.

3. If the survey link takes you to an external site, roll the dice with your answers. If the pages looks like the e-rewards site (green borders, etc.), it might be a good idea to stay consistent with your responses.

4. If you're having technical troubles with a survey (I use Mozilla Firefox) try to open it in IE. I have an FF extension called something like "Open in IE" that I can use directly from FF to launch IE.

[quote name='Chitown021']Yep. I have to wait until July in order to cash in for my 3rd card.[/quote]

Same here, just completed the survey that put me over $50 for the 3rd time.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Same here, just completed the survey that put me over $50 for the 3rd time.[/quote]

Count me in on this too.

I have had a tremendous number of surveys the last week. In fact, since last Friday I have gone up $35. I'm already half-way to my fourth card come October.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']How long does it usually take for a card to come in?[/quote]

i got mine in about 2 weeks. probably sooner. but they are pretty fast in shipping i can vouch for that.

I am at $43.75 come on one more survey. :)

[quote name='shortaznkid99']How long does it usually take for a card to come in?[/QUOTE]
It took about 3 weeks for me to get my first card and only about a week to get my second one.

Whoohooo checked an old email address and i got an invite to join erewards through gamestop (emailed in Dec '07 lol) and did the sign up process and I'm in. Sweeeeeeeet.

I guess I cant complain but I wish I was as lucky as some of you = P

if no one wants to answer that fine but do you guys 1tell the complete truth every time, 2truth that can go either way or 3only answer whatever you think it takes to get credit for the survey¿

honestly I would say between 1 and 2 for me. I have lost a lot of surveys I know I could have got credit for cause of this... alas. not judging just wondering.

[quote name='floormat']I guess I cant complain but I wish I was as lucky as some of you = P

if no one wants to answer that fine but do you guys 1tell the complete truth every time, 2truth that can go either way or 3only answer whatever you think it takes to get credit for the survey¿

honestly I would say between 1 and 2 for me. I have lost a lot of surveys I know I could have got credit for cause of this... alas. not judging just wondering.[/quote]

I always tell the truth. I took a marketing class and had to do surveys for a lot of my classes. There are already going to be outliars that will respond so I appreciate when people are honest and contribute the way the survey was designed to gauge feedback for.

[quote name='floormat']I guess I cant complain but I wish I was as lucky as some of you = P

honestly I would say between 1 and 2 for me. I have lost a lot of surveys I know I could have got credit for cause of this... alas. not judging just wondering.[/quote]

I always tell the truth as well. I figure I don't always know what is going to give me the survey, so why lie about it. Despite my current total (half-way to fourth card), I've lost probably half of my surveys.

In one instance, I was given the pilot episode of "Life on Mars" to watch. After 45 minutes, the survey asked me if I had watched the entire thing and I answered that no, I had done something else for 5 min (looked the show up on IMDB.com), but that I had not lost track of what was going on with the show. The survey was immediately stopped and I ended up with $0.25 instead of $17.50.

At least I know not to waste my time with the show when it picks up this fall. :D

I've only lied when it's absolutely obvious I'm not going anywhere in the survey. Like the alcoholic beverage survey, I don't drink so I lied a bit to get more than .25 cents.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']outliars [/quote]

:lol:

Man, fuck the truth, as far as this is concerned. This isn't work on the cure for cancer, it's a for-profit business.

While I'm here, I got another e-rewards invite, but from Blockbuster with NO GAMESTOP rewards. Have at it:

Link

Now I am sitting at 48.40 for my second card.

As a general rule of thumb I always say that I am not employeed in any of those areas that they ask. Everything else though I am generally honest about.

[quote name='dfg']:lol:

Man, fuck the truth, as far as this is concerned. This isn't work on the cure for cancer, it's a for-profit business.

While I'm here, I got another e-rewards invite, but from Blockbuster with NO GAMESTOP rewards. Have at it:

Link[/quote]

Jumping on this, thanks.

It's stupid to tell the truth, especially when you know that the survey will end if you don't tell them what they want to hear. Besides, they will never know, how can they?

Hey guys,

I got my card in the mail today. I ordered it about two weeks ago.

I ordered a $25 card (which is all they had). I just checked the card balance on GameStop.com and the value was $50!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Hey guys,

I ordered a $25 card (which is all they had). I just checked the card balance on GameStop.com and the value was $50!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.[/quote]

D: I checked mine and it is only $25. Haha, have fun with it.

[quote name='MrBeatdown']Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.[/quote]

I checked both of my GCs, both came up $25.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Holy crap just took a $20 survey that took 10 mins, erewards is amazing!!! Up to 33 dollars now after 4 days!![/quote]

hopefully you get 17 more dollars in surveys so you can cash out a gift card this month.

I am at $64. I have to wait until july to order my next card. Hopefully if this continues I can count on $100 in gamestop giftcards a year with enough or near enough every quarter to keep them coming soon as the next quarter starts.

now only if i could rack up points this fast for free on mypoints it would be great.

bread's done
Back