GameStop: Trade 2 select games for $50 credit towards LA Noire

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/la-noire

Just saw this in my email box. Trade in 2 select games at GameStop for $50 credit towards an LA Noire preorder. Offer valid 4/18/11 - 5/8/11.

Some of the qualifying games to look out for between now and 5/8 might be:
Rock Band 3 (game only) PS3 - currently $17.99 preowned at GS
Borderlands GotY Edition (PS3) $19.99 new at GS
Monopoly Streets (PS3) - currently on clearance at Target B&M, $19.98 when I price checked it yesterday

[quote name='dudejeff22']Wow, I wish I had seen this thread earlier. CAG's "sticky" system is bogus. This was a killer deal.[/QUOTE]

You can't win them all, lol. Look at the Lakers. Anyways I'm constantly checking the site for deals and seeing where I can help another cag out find a deal. Guess it pays having a smartphone.

[quote name='ausinwarren']I wish I could go to the midnight launch also...except I have court at 8am lol[/QUOTE]

That sucks man, lol. I'm glad summer is here! My backlog needs some attending to, lol.

Traded in Dead Rising 2 + NBA 2K11 for Xbox, and got $53 after PUR stack.

Tempted to pick up LA Noire, but cancelling and transferring the pre-order credit to Battlefield 3 is really tempting.

If Red Dead is anything to go by, Rockstar will just release all the pre order content after launch, decisions decisions

bread's done
Back