GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm noob to cb sites but whats a good one that people usually use? I just got the 5x but read theres cb sites for buying on eBay. 

As for limits, I haven't encountered a limit on GS gcs on eBay, think i purchased $800 in 2 days last time there was a 4x/5x.

I'm noob to cb sites but whats a good one that people usually use? I just got the 5x but read theres cb sites for buying on eBay.

As for limits, I haven't encountered a limit on GS gcs on eBay, think i purchased $800 in 2 days last time there was a 4x/5x.
I mainly use ebates, theyll give you 1% for gift cards on ebay.

I think its a good site since you can actually verify whether or not you actually received cashback on stuff and get to cs to check the ones you didnt receive automatically. I dunno if others do that since ive only used ebates and shopdiscover which sucks btw.

I mainly use ebates, theyll give you 1% for gift cards on ebay.
You can use my referal link to get some extra money on your first purchase as well(and for me)

I think its a good site since you can actually verify whether or not you actually received cashback on stuff and get to cs to check the ones you didnt receive automatically. I dunno if others do that since ive only used ebates and shopdiscover which sucks btw.
Get out of here with that referral link! Lol

Thanks for the info, I actually made a ebates account then bought some gcs on eBay. Stopped at gamestop on the way home and bought more eBay cards. Found out at the local store the manager there isn't working for the company anymore (he was always cool with me) and theres totally new workers I've never seen ever before, guessing they got moved when he left or something.  

Wait so are you guys doing this - GS Trade Credit --> Ebay GC --> GS GC --> Ebay GC 

and then scoring 5x ebay bucks

I use to always use ebates, but shopathome has the whole shopgold perk that made me start using them more often.
Btw Shop@home will match TopCashBack's 1.5%+extra 10%... so u could've gotten 1.65% cashbk... that's wat I always do unless Shop@home has 2% for eBay at the time...

But shop@home is only good if u r going to buy eBay digital gcs....if anyone is buying something else like GameStop cards then iConsumer gives 4% bk on purchases at eBay

Really like them. Didn't get a long chance trying them out, but they feel and sound great from the limited sample.
it is essentially a basic budget version of hyperx cloud II, without the extra ear cups, carrying case, and inline mic volume/mute button, and 7.1 sound card

Pro Members get 20% bonus TIV when trading towards a new game.

20% Extra Trade Credit: Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Trade credit must be used towards the purchase of a new game. 20% base trade credit increase valid for PowerUp Reward Pro Members only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trades subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.

20% Extra Trade Credit: Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Trade credit must be used towards the purchase of a new game. 20% base trade credit increase valid for PowerUp Reward Pro Members only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trades subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
almost like GCU...almost

I don't think this has been posted:

1zgqjd4.png

I seem to recall the last time they did this you could get the extra % trade credit without purchasing a new game.

†20% Extra Trade Credit: Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Trade credit must be used towards the purchase of a new game. 20% base trade credit increase valid for PowerUp Reward Pro Members only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trades subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
Is this real? I accidently (bleeeeeh) got a extra copy of tropical freeze I wouldn't mind dumping

State of Decay went up to $15.40 with PUR, for those of you able to find it at Redbox or still have an extra from the Target B1G2.

I wish there were an easy way to tell how many copies you have traded in. I believe I got close to a ban with Terraria, but did a piss poor job tracking receipts.

State of Decay went up to $15.40 with PUR, for those of you able to find it at Redbox or still have an extra from the Target B1G2.

I wish there were an easy way to tell how many copies you have traded in. I believe I got close to a ban with Terraria, but did a piss poor job tracking receipts.
Take a lesson from blackbeard...spreadsheets...

Are there any issues using PUR coupons for things like B2G1 at the same time as a $10 Pre-Owned Reward Certificate?
Just make sure the three games aren't the same price otherwise you will be wasting the $10 coupon. To be safe I recommend picking one higher priced game and 2 lower priced ones.

Ugh I am so close to trading in my Xbox one to buy a new video card. I keep the damn thing unplugged most of the time. I like halo 5 but not enough to keep it for $200. I haven't played sunset overdrive yet either but I might never play it..

Ugh I am so close to trading in my Xbox one to buy a new video card. I keep the damn thing unplugged most of the time. I like halo 5 but not enough to keep it for $200. I haven't played sunset overdrive yet either but I might never play it..
Just do it man, I've bought three xbox ones since last year. Truth is I don't have the time to enjoy 3 systems. I wish I did lol.

Just do it man, I've bought three xbox ones since last year. Truth is I don't have the time to enjoy 3 systems. I wish I did lol.
That's true. The two big sticking points is I only have a lunar white controller and I like using it for my pc.

Maybe I should just keep an eye out for one of those elite controllers in the future instead.

Just an FYI on GS 20% bonus. It's only on games and not accessories. Found that out the hard way when I traded in a couple of 360 controllers. And to the person who asked, yes it's actually just a 10% bonus and the other 10% is just your PRO membership.

Can the 20% bonus be on an online in-store order if the store doesn't have a game "new"? And does "new" mean just not pre-owned lol or new as in recently released games like this month? lol

And if your trade in value is > than the cost of the new game, does the rest not get the extra 20% lol.  I don't think I'll be liking this promo very much lololol :headache: .  Maybe I shall wait until the next extra 50%... which seems to be coming every 3 months or so lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back