GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay needs to have more GS GC sales, between the sale today and the sale last week on the physical, a free $70 + $7 in ebay bucks and Ebates, its just simply easy free money.

With best buys deals on bloodborne, LoU and Until Dawn. You guys think it's a good idea deal to stock up on those titles for future flips?

Is it worth it for me to get the power up rewards thing at Gamestop? I bought 7 $60 gamestop gift cards off ebay for $50 and and I'm wondering if it's worth it when I convert them to ebay gift cards. Also, I've been trying to sell my 3DS XL for $100 for weeks but have gotten no takers. Gamestop is offering $60 + 20 more week with a new promotion. $80 is a bit less than I would like, but would I get a better trade in bonus with power up rewards card?

Is it worth it for me to get the power up rewards thing at Gamestop? I bought 7 $60 gamestop gift cards off ebay for $50 and and I'm wondering if it's worth it when I convert them to ebay gift cards. Also, I've been trying to sell my 3DS XL for $100 for weeks but have gotten no takers. Gamestop is offering $60 + 20 more week with a new promotion. $80 is a bit less than I would like, but would I get a better trade in bonus with power up rewards card?
For what the $15 would cost you, it is well worth it. You get points for buying gift cards with your power up card.

Ebay needs to have more GS GC sales, between the sale today and the sale last week on the physical, a free $70 + $7 in ebay bucks and Ebates, its just simply easy free money.
Yes but it also depends on your local GS most of the ones here in Southern California are starting to not allow GC purchases so we can't keep doing the loop

Trade credit ≠ gift cards.
I'm sure we all know that, but this might be a problem for most people that use the GS gift cards purchased from ebay. If it's in the terms, then they're SOL

Yes but it also depends on your local GS most of the ones here in Southern California are starting to not allow GC purchases so we can't keep doing the loop
Which ones don't let you? I have yet to be turned down over here, including today. I even returned a couple of new games on the same transaction today...no problem.

It's just gift card purchases itself that don't earn you points. If you pay with a gift card, you still get points.
You must mean Gamestop gift card purchases don't earn you points. I always get points for buying all sorts of gift cards

Lucky you!
Just do this checking out.

10AoZDUmPrhguQ.gif

The closest few gamestops have denied selling me Amazon giftcards, but not ebay. Anyone know a way to move GS TO ebay to amazon? 

only 1 of my 6 accounts wont let me sign in, when i try to recover the password it never sends an email after i verify I have an account. just fyi

My local gamestop still allows me to buy the kindle gift cards. How much were you wanting to buy in giftcards
After being denied the first time I tried to do $50, but those cards were not even working so I tried $25 and the guy asked how I was paying and said "credit" O:) but he said no trade credit and stopped me from swiping and then went on to say how they cant sell amazon giftcards along with others with credit.

After being denied the first time I tried to do $50, but those cards were not even working so I tried $25 and the guy asked how I was paying and said "credit" O:) but he said no trade credit and stopped me from swiping and then went on to say how they cant sell amazon giftcards along with others with credit.
hmmm thats weird I guess it just depends on what kind of employee you get to deal with. Right now Im about to head out to get some ebay gc but am unsure since e3 is right around the corner.

So pretty much.. It sounds like everyone is cashing out their GS trade credit for Ebay/Amazon GC.. do it now before the end of the month? Still got $700 to convert... I admit, having GS credit isnt worth much compared to having Ebay/Amazon/BB. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back