GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did they get rid of those 3 dollar PSN cards if you redeemed your points on the app?

I can't find it and i'm just short in my wallet to buy something I want.

You need to check the full rewards catalog online. They are there but currently sold out.
I used my points last week and bought one, it said sold out but it still worked. Also i had to do it on desktop mode :D

That's still bad news in the end since it's just a temporary lift of the restrictions.  But it does help people that are stuck with eBay gift cards to "cash out" at least.  

That's still bad news in the end since it's just a temporary lift of the restrictions. But it does help people that are stuck with eBay gift cards to "cash out" at least.
This, make sure you all realize this is only temporary. I just bought a 1070 FTW for $420 but I still have around $150 in giftcard left. I think I'll convert the rest to bestbuy next time there is an 8%+ bucks bonus and be done with it.

Let's say a certain someone purchased a gift card from GameStop and while trying to use it for the first time there is no balance on it. Also, that certain someone doesn't have the receipt.

I assume me, or this certain someone is boned.

Let's say a certain someone purchased a gift card from GameStop and while trying to use it for the first time there is no balance on it. Also, that certain someone doesn't have the receipt.

I assume me, or this certain someone is boned.
If you remember the date/location of purchase and you used your PUR Card, you should be able to get that specific location to look up the transaction and maybe they can help you... I mean a certain someone, that way?

If you remember the date/location of purchase and you used your PUR Card, you should be able to get that specific location to look up the transaction and maybe they can help you... I mean a certain someone, that way?

Yeah I have the location and I think I've narrowed down the date with the transaction that has 0 points accrued. Guess it's worth a shot.

When do you guys predict another bump in TIVs?
I ordered a couple of games a week ago that dropped in value 2 days after I ordered it...blaah how long u think I'll have to wait it out
If at all

PS3 controller trades in for $15.40. Is this considered a good value or should I hold out for a 50% trade in bonus? I'm not sure if they tank the values a lot during promotions or not.

I got a PSTV bundle and I'm looking to sell parts of it to recoup some of the costs.

PS3 controller trades in for $15.40. Is this considered a good value or should I hold out for a 50% trade in bonus? I'm not sure if they tank the values a lot during promotions or not.

I got a PSTV bundle and I'm looking to sell parts of it to recoup some of the costs.
I flip a lot of DS3 controllers and they basically never change from the $14 base. I'd save it for the $22.40 during the next 50% bonus, unless you need the credit or fear a drop

I flip a lot of DS3 controllers and they basically never change from the $14 base. I'd save it for the $22.40 during the next 50% bonus, unless you need the credit or fear a drop
Thanks. I can be patient so I'll just hold out. That alone covers like 40% of the bundle.

Anyone want a digital download of The Lego Movie game for $5 😅?

Can't trade for Amazon cards anymore.

Can't trade for Ebay cards anymore.

Not worth trading bricks anymore.

Outside of renting games what's the point of even dealing with Gamestop anymore?

Can't trade for Amazon cards anymore.

Can't trade for Ebay cards anymore.

Not worth trading bricks anymore.

Outside of renting games what's the point of even dealing with Gamestop anymore?
Exclusive pre-order bonuses that aren't available post release. Buy game with gift receipt. Return at a later date? Go to Best Buy and buy game with GCU? Profit?

Not sure if anyone knows but apparently theres a hidden promo going on at gamestop where if you buy 3 ps3 games u get extra 15% off while if you buy 5 games you get 25% off

I thought it might have been with one specific gamestop when they told me but I tried this at 2 others and it automatically deducted the 25% off my games

Apparently this lasts till tuesday

Not sure if anyone knows but apparently theres a hidden promo going on at gamestop where if you buy 3 ps3 games u get extra 15% off while if you buy 5 games you get 25% off

I thought it might have been with one specific gamestop when they told me but I tried this at 2 others and it automatically deducted the 25% off my games

Apparently this lasts till Tuesday
Hidden? It's in the weekly ad. It takes up almost all of page 4.

Sheets are going to be up late. GS decided to change the format of their trade quote urls so I will be patching my code as I go and may get snagged here and there. Shouldn't be hard to fix though.

Wish the 360 s adapter deal hadn't died. Finally my 90 day ban just expired. Sitting on 6 at least.

FYI. There's a seller on eBay who sells "broken" X1 controllers for $15. I've bought 8 so far over the last few months (2 at a time) and all have been perfectly functioning. Makes for nice trade fodder.

Is $125 the best we're going to see for console trade-in values on current gen systems anymore?  I'd really like to get back to $150 again for Xbox One and $200 for PS4.  I'm guessing both of those are gone for good?  I know i'm asking for pure speculation here, but people in this thread probably have a decent handle on how these trade values fluctuate.

Permanent ban on your Powerup Rewards Pro account.
369e6de9564cfc7113599b9b743bc783.jpg

Nuke is nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back