GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded in (w/ PUR):

Smash 3DS - $30

Wii sports - $13.30

:wiiu: Lego Marvel - $13.30

Shout out to no685ea3 and the others that posted about the topic.

If you need to move some credit from target back to gamestop you can pm lego batman 3 ps3/360 at target to 10$ from toys r us into 18.70 at gs with pur and stealth bonus . I would do it today incase the promo isn't through tomorrow.
Appreciate it! Anyone else got any tips for Target -> GS/BBY? I still have like 180 left lol

Appreciate it! Anyone else got any tips for Target -> GS/BBY? I still have like 180 left lol
Lego batman 3 - ps4/X1 even transfer
Destiny - x1/ps3 even transfer
Fifa 15 - ps4/X1/ps3/360 decent profit
All pm to tru at target into gs , only with memorial day stealth bonus which ends today or tomorrow which hasn't been confirmed for sure so I wouldn't wait.

Well today went well with moving credit

2x Lego Batman PS3    Trade Value $18.70 each

2x Lego Batman X360   Trade Value $18.70 Each

2x Fifa 15 PS4   Trade Value $26.60 Each

Fifa 15 X One Trad Value  $26.60 Each

Mario Party 10 (Stacked Bday coupons $25.91)  This probably a decent flip back as it trades in for $37.70

Super Smash Bros Wii U  (Stacked Bday Coupons $31.67  Trade Value $43.50

Saints Row Get Out Of Hell   X One  Trade Value $21.50

Saints Row Get Out Of Hell PS4  Trade Value $21.50

All together it was $198.73 in store credit between BB, GS, Targert

Made out in $279.40 in GS credit which was a $80.67 Profit.

May Grab a couple more Saints Rows at BB tomorrow.

no658ea3 is the REAL MVP

Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask 3DS $32.30

Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS $27.20

Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham 3DS $13.40

Thanks to the target stuff I went from $0 target, ~$50 GS, and ~$100 BB to ~$40 Target, $180 or so GS, and $130 or so BB.

RIP Project Cars Target TIV!

Some pennied items. Mario Knex figures and Assassin's Creed Unity shirts. The only items I seem to want hasn't pennied and the POP figures aren't either. Sigh when will the Zelda figures drop.

lol. oh GameStop... so, as we know, we are supposed to get $50 in coupons in our PUR account each month... it's been pretty ridiculous these last several months. This one is just as excellent.

Rather than price matching BB at $40 for Bloodborne, we get a $20 off Bloodborne coupon which is priced at $60.

Well played GS. Well played.

Missed everything. I took the weekend off from cag since the site was down for 8 hours the other day. Can't wait to see what I missed with the BB glitch.

I called and the batman value for 360 was given as $12. So unless it doesn't show up right away on the transaction or they used the phone app, it would seem it's over. Damnit

[quote name="jvang117" post="12706746" timestamp="1432565115"]Anyone confirm that the bonus values are still up today?[/quote]

I called my local store and they just quoted the online price. I'll probably have to go in to see for sure but I was hoping to avoid a trip out for no reason.

Edit: Nevermind, seems sladeums beat me to the punch.

Glad I did my trade of LEGO Batman 3 Vita and GTA V on PS4 (which I only paid $30 for but didn't have the HDD space to play it) yesterday. Pretty much paid off my Deluxe Madden for PS4.

Well even though this promo is over it looks like i am taking my extra copy of fifa 15 for ps4 to disc replay. Guy on the phone said they are offering $25 cash or 32.50 for store credit. I don't shop there to much but that's more than what i paid even for the cash. I know that all the stores are not that same in trade value wise.

Well even though this promo is over it looks like i am taking my extra copy of fifa 15 for ps4 to disc replay. Guy on the phone said they are offering $25 cash or 32.50 for store credit. I don't shop there to much but that's more than what i paid even for the cash. I know that all the stores are not that same in trade value wise.
I thought it was the exact opposite of that. IE TIV's are standard across all stores.

I thought it was the exact opposite of that. IE TIV's are standard across all stores.
I have two Disc Replays in my area and both are owned by the same entity. I've gotten two different quotes for a game before.

Speaking of Disc Replay, I got an email today saying nearly everything is 15% off. That included games!

Not all GS stores close a 6 on Sunday.

I did two sets of Batman after I got off work at 430 yesterday and hit one that closes at 7.

I have two Disc Replays in my area and both are owned by the same entity. I've gotten two different quotes for a game before.

Speaking of Disc Replay, I got an email today saying nearly everything is 15% off. That included games!
Orland or Countryside? They send out emails?

Not all GS stores close a 6 on Sunday.

I did two sets of Batman after I got off work at 430 yesterday and hit one that closes at 7.
Oh yeah forgot to mention I did find one open til 7, but unfortunately I still had 2 copies each of Lego Batman for 360 and PS3 so I couldn't trade both of em in time. I'll just return it to target I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back