GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna wait for injustice 2 to go pre owned before the end of the month to use my 20% off coupon plus the 5 dollars that are on the mario kart 8 pre order that I picked up already but I guess they charged me for a new copy but it's w.e.

If I trade in games for the 40% extra for guardians of the galaxy, or 20% extra for ultra street fighter 2, how much will they accept with the promo? Like as soon as it hits the total amount for the game will they just count the other games as a regular trade in? I wanna upgrade from the Wii U version of BotW but I don't want to pay out of pocket.

If I trade in games for the 40% extra for guardians of the galaxy, or 20% extra for ultra street fighter 2, how much will they accept with the promo? Like as soon as it hits the total amount for the game will they just count the other games as a regular trade in? I wanna upgrade from the Wii U version of BotW but I don't want to pay out of pocket.
there isn't a limit - you'll receive the bonus for all eligible items traded in (games + accessories)

Went to boomerang a phone to cash out some credit and the guy gave me some crazy thing about how the values on the app are already with the 50% included. Didn't argue and had to go to another store where they manually had to add it. May have to fight for this one.
So the promo doesn't ring up automatically?? I have the worst luck with getting employees to override stuff.

Welp, hopefully this is not the end of them, but I've received one b2g1 coupon from my renewal Saturday.

Still don't have my HZD coupon yet though

Zelda BOTW for Switch still at $35 base and estimates put it at 3,740 this morning which is an increase of 240 in one day. It's been trading in faster then they are selling for well over a week now.

Read the FAQ

Also, R.I.P. 4 for $10
giphy.gif

not sure if this is the appropriate thread or not but GS.com has FE: Echoes LE available for shipping if you missed the first go around.  Just ordered one as a back up to my instore preorder.  Will figure out later if it's not terribly rare and return or not.

Just went into gamestop to get a 4 for $20 list but the typical hand out list wasn't there. Instead, it was a print out that was ripped to only show console/price/name. Lady just stared at me while I was looking at it so I didn't take any pics. It would've been atleast 10 pictures anyway because they didn't list the games like they did in the past 4 for XX sales...

Just went into gamestop to get a 4 for $20 list but the typical hand out list wasn't there. Instead, it was a print out that was ripped to only show console/price/name. Lady just stared at me while I was looking at it so I didn't take any pics. It would've been atleast 10 pictures anyway because they didn't list the games like they did in the past 4 for XX sales...
Notice anything new?

Guy at my store printed out a sku list for me of what they had in stock. So there's possibly more games included in this sale than I was able to see. I picked up Red Dead for 360, The Evil Within for XB1, Sunset Overdrive, and Alan Wake.

Black ops 2 for ps3 is part of the deal and currently trades for $6. Can boomerang back for $9 if you have PUR pro with the hidden gems bonus.

Guy at my store printed out a sku list for me of what they had in stock. So there's possibly more games included in this sale than I was able to see. I picked up Red Dead for 360, The Evil Within for XB1, Sunset Overdrive, and Alan Wake.

Black ops 2 for ps3 is part of the deal and currently trades for $6. Can boomerang back for $9 if you have PUR pro with the hidden gems bonus.
Did you get to keep the sku list?

Anyone else able to get one so I can draw up a new sheet?

I was able to get the last Jersey at 7, medium. It's pretty decent for being free.

All of them, probably. Jersey is ugly as fuck.
There's plenty of listings on eBay. Ranging bids are at 40-65 currently or buy now for 80+. Disgusting! Tempted to sell mines now tho lol.

Anyone knows the dimensions of the poster? I think I'm going to frame it.

Did you get to keep the sku list?
Anyone else able to get one so I can draw up a new sheet?
I got to keep them but unfortunately I left them at home and I'm now at work. If nobody posts one by the time I get home I will for sure. If you're looking for sku numbers I do know that the sheets I got said N/A for every sku number which is odd. Most lists I've gotten before had the sku number as well as the price and system.

Tried to trade in a dead galaxy s5 for the extra $20 promo and the manager said they couldn't (or wouldn't) override. It took them forever because they needed to charge it for 15 minutes, despite it being dead. also wanted to charge me a refurb. All in all, a waste of a lunch break.

Went to my local GS to find the 4 for $20 list, but they didn't have a print out. Just a bunch of games in a bin marked 4 for $20. Employee couldn't find a list for me lol.

Can confirm that Rime for Switch works with the bonus. The employee did a mock trade and Injustice 2 went from $25 to $35.

Zelda BOTW for Switch still at $35 base and estimates put it at 3,740 this morning which is an increase of 240 in one day. It's been trading in faster then they are selling for well over a week now.
Game is good, but the shrines are no substitute for bigger/more dungeons. For shame Nintendo for recycling animations, dialogue, entrances, etc.

Man they announced Destiny pops. I might buy one or two of those. One for each raid boss would be cool.

https://funko.com/blogs/news/coming-soon-destiny-pop-s
the target exclusives have been one big shitfest. You basically need to get it day one or you're screwed. I can't even imagine how hard the chase is gonna be to get, employee's are gonna be nabbing them all.

but yea prob gonna grab them :D

the target exclusives have been one big shitfest. You basically need to get it day one or you're screwed. I can't even imagine how hard the chase is gonna be to get, employee's are gonna be nabbing them all.

but yea prob gonna grab them :D
Do they do online preorders for pops? Is there a thread on CAG for them? I've never bought pops before (and I said recently I wouldn't lol)

Do they do online preorders for pops? Is there a thread on CAG for them? I've never bought pops before (and I said recently I wouldn't lol)
not from target, lately their exclusives might go on the website shortly after release and sell some for a lil bit but then it will just show that it's only available in store. Some never had have stock online but still put a page went up. Best thing to do it keep tabs on brickeseek when it gets close to release and try to get one on release date.

I haven't seen a pop thread here, been thinking about starting one in the trading forum so some swapping can be done too. The funko sub reddit has been pretty damn reliable with people posting new items, pre orders that go live, pictures of certain hot pops in store to help out others in the area.

and the GS exclusives have been somewhat hard to find outside of pre orders. idk if you can pre order yet but I'd pre order the GS ones asap.

not from target, lately their exclusives might go on the website shortly after release and sell some for a lil bit but then it will just show that it's only available in store. Some never had have stock online but still put a page went up. Best thing to do it keep tabs on brickeseek when it gets close to release and try to get one on release date.

I haven't seen a pop thread here, been thinking about starting one in the trading forum so some swapping can be done too. The funko sub reddit has been pretty damn reliable with people posting new items, pre orders that go live, pictures of certain hot pops in store to help out others in the area.

and the GS exclusives have been somewhat hard to find outside of pre orders. idk if you can pre order yet but I'd pre order the GS ones asap.
For the crota chase pop, is it a different DCPI or just luck of the draw? This sounds like a huge pain.

For the crota chase pop, is it a different DCPI or just luck of the draw? This sounds like a huge pain.
ha yea it's a pain getting regular exclusives from target and getting chases from anywhere is even harder so yea it's gonna be a bitch. I think this is there first chase exclusive on top of that.

There will be only one DPCI. Funko's come in box of 6 and when there's a chase variant 1 of the 6 in the box will be a chase. Most are already saying they're willing to pay scalper prices for it instead of hunting for it and I think I might be in same boat. Hunting down chases at any store is hard, I have yet to see one "in the wild" for regular price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back