GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if the guilty gear limited edition ever gone below $50 and if so, how recent? I'm trying to decide what I want to get with my $50 off coupon. Guilty gear LE, The order premium or destiny ghost edition

Anyone know if the guilty gear limited edition ever gone below $50 and if so, how recent? I'm trying to decide what I want to get with my $50 off coupon. Guilty gear LE, The order premium or destiny ghost edition
I would hold off on Guilty Gear because there is a new one coming out next year sometime. Unless you like to collect LE's then go for it. I don't recall it dropping below $50. I know the vanilla game has.

I would hold off on Guilty Gear because there is a new one coming out next year sometime. Unless you like to collect LE's then go for it. I don't recall it dropping below $50. I know the vanilla game has.
Hm I thought they don't do release one every year since I've never really played any of em before. I really like the packaging and artwork that's why I want to get it but It'll probably go for 40 or less soon. Thanks

Hm I thought they don't do release one every year since I've never really played any of em before. I really like the packaging and artwork that's why I want to get it but It'll probably go for 40 or less soon. Thanks
Normally they don't but there was another announced for arcades (Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator). Not announced officially for consoles yet but I'm sure it will be.

http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Guilty_Gear_Xrd_-REVELATOR-

I agree though, the LE is nice. I would just wait though as I'm sure it will go down the closer we get to the sequel/ultimate edition release.

the left stick on my xbox one controller has been a liitle loose for a while but now it barely registers when I click the stick, hope I dont get hit with the refurb fee

Is the CE of The Order worth the extra stuff? Meaning is the steelbook good quality and the statue good quality? There is one CE in town so I'm going to try that out tomorrow if the CE is worth it.

Is the CE of The Order worth the extra stuff? Meaning is the steelbook good quality and the statue good quality? There is one CE in town so I'm going to try that out tomorrow if the CE is worth it.
Really high quality and well worth the $40 for me. I want to get the premium edition too but idk what's holding me back. I'm just being cheap right now I guess

Is the CE of The Order worth the extra stuff? Meaning is the steelbook good quality and the statue good quality?
Steelbook is pretty plain and has no writing on the spine. I have the smaller statue and I think it's nice. I use it as a bookend for my PS4 games.

Not really a deal but Gamestop is breaking street date on the 20th anniversary ps4 controller all of the ones near me in southern CA have them in stock
Does the remote touchpad has the symbols? In the mock ups it doesn't. \

Edit: Also got a birthday coupon, does it still stack with buy 2 get 1? And whats the best way to use it? Was thinking of picking up Kirby return to dreamland.

[quote name="cg8889" post="12907312" timestamp="1441653528"]Same thing happened on my end. Decided just to get the game anyways as I've been wanting to play it.[/quote]
The coupon didn't work last time either. The GS employee would have to manually override it.

its Sept 7th and my active offers is still empty, the gamestop magazine ad lied to me about PUR Pro being worth at least $50 per month

c'mon, where is my get $25 extra when you trade in a Tesla car and save $25 when you buy $5000 of amiibo's
Teslas are absolute garbage. So much electronic junk. Get a 4.0 inline 6 wrangler. That will last you 5-6 decades literaly.

Whoa, I obviously missed something awesome. what happened that weekend?
The most glorious trade bump promo ever. And they said some time ago that there wouldn't be a big trade promo, ha! $1,300 that I paid $600 for overall...and I've already eaten through all of it...thanks to a PS Vita and some Philips Fidelio headphones (both worth every half penny I spent on them btw).

Yeah, i thought I'd be sitting on $ forever here, but then they had to go and announce yet another Zelda 3DSXL (really wish it was just a new 3DS so I could feel better about paying for it before I've even opened my MM 3DSXL) and we had need of a ton of things off Amazon for the kiddos suddenly....  need another mega-tradein weekend before Summer 2016 :)

C'mon Target and your random $20 off while pre-ordering + pricematching or some such deal!

I would want some type of b2g1 free sale or some type of trade in bonus soon. Also I'm tired of the employees asking me why I am buying so much amazon credit. The visa gift cards would be great. I really hate going into GS sometimes lol.

I would want some type of b2g1 free sale or some type of trade in bonus soon. Also I'm tired of the employees asking me why I am buying so much amazon credit. The visa gift cards would be great. I really hate going into GS sometimes lol.
Then they will just ask why you are buying so much visa credit.

There's this manager that remember me just because I get amazon gift card all the time. He would ask if I was getting more amazon gift card every time I would check out the gift card rack, I don't think it's really a big deal. They asked me once if I was getting them as gift for others, but I just replied that I get them for books and they would just say yeah those school books are expensive. I think they're just trying to make small conversation.

There's this manager that remember me just because I get amazon gift card all the time. He would ask if I was getting more amazon gift card every time I would check out the gift card rack, I don't think it's really a big deal. They asked me one time if I was getting them as gift for others, but I just replied that I get them for books and they would just say yeah schools books are expensive. I think they're just trying to make small conversation.
Yeah, I'm at that point too. It just gets on my nerves. I'm not sure how it works with the gift cards, but one time the manager went out of his way to say that he was going to make an extra order for more because I went and they didn't have any. That was really cool. Another store ran out and just doesn't bother to carry them anymore but the people at that store are super bitchy and lazy. I still plan to pick up amazon credit, but it would be nice to have an alternative such as the Visa Gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back