GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone needs a cheap wiimote target has just dance 2015 for 25$ w/ wiimote until the end of the day sat . Game gets 15$ base at gamestop or 17$ base at bestbuy .

I'm planning to trade in several copies of the same game across several stores tomorrow. I know they can see recent purchases but can they see recent trade ins? Id rather not have to explain why I have so many of the same games traded in.

I'm planning to trade in several copies of the same game across several stores tomorrow. I know they can see recent purchases but can they see recent trade ins? Id rather not have to explain why I have so many of the same games traded in.
Well I have traded in 3 of the same games before at one store. It definitely looks sketchy though, lol.

Just remember the limit as well.

Which game are you flipping anyways?

http://m.kongregate.com/pages/coupon

Sadly only for kongregate credits this time. (I almost shit brix when I saw the page had changed)
Welp, that's not a surprise.

Yep, it's transactions they can see which includes trades.

Hey guys,

I am thinking of trading in a bunch of games, so I was wondering when is the last time gamestop ran one of those extra 30% or 50% on trade-ins promo?

Is there a certain time of year it goes on?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Noticed a few new (at least fairly recent additions) pre-paid cards at my local store today.  Notably $15 Wendy's card, $50 BP card, $25 Darden Restaurants card, and $20 Dominos card (believe that one's new as well).  Didn't see anything in particular missing so hopefully they just took off some crappy browser game or something.  Thought someone else might appreciate that since I've been crazing Wendy's lately and other than shuffling stuff to BBY pre-paid cards are about the only thing I spend my credit on lately.

Noticed a few new (at least fairly recent additions) pre-paid cards at my local store today. Notably $15 Wendy's card, $50 BP card, $25 Darden Restaurants card, and $20 Dominos card (believe that one's new as well). Didn't see anything in particular missing so hopefully they just took off some crappy browser game or something. Thought someone else might appreciate that since I've been crazing Wendy's lately and other than shuffling stuff to BBY pre-paid cards are about the only thing I spend my credit on lately.
that is very nice of you to support wendy's, since their company is in financial hardships right now.

that is very nice of you to support wendy's, since their company is in financial hardships right now.
Wendy's has been on a long road to becoming irrelevant for years. I was a Co-Manager from 2002-2004, and it just seemed like they kept pumping out stupid idea after stupid idea when I left.

They really need to get back to what made them great, good burgers for a good value. It's fucking expensive now.

They are? That's a shame, I haven't eaten there in like two to four years because...

Wendy's has been on a long road to becoming irrelevant for years. I was a Co-Manager from 2002-2004, and it just seemed like they kept pumping out stupid idea after stupid idea when I left.

They really need to get back to what made them great, good burgers for a good value. It's fucking expensive now.
This. I don't want to pay $8+ for a meal, it's just stupid. Once they had the best fries, the best nuggets, and the best value menu. I just want a simple Wendy's hamburger, some fries, and a Frosty.

i know there a Gamestop trading thread and already posted there yesterday but the coupon expire tomorrow otherwise i wouldn't of said nothing in this thread, it a B2G1 Free Coupon from renewing and im looking for paypal. If anyone interested just pm me

oh I see. local GameStop has some but don't think we have bp gas stations in California.
Surprisingly there's not and there's a north/south line that runs through Kansas City Where there's basically none west of there. BP is 6th largest oil company as of 2012 so it's surprising that there aren't any out west. Then again I had never heard of Valero until I lived out there for a while and now they've slowly made their way here.

yeah, the price has become more expensive now. i have been eating the $2 6 inch sandwich from subway this month. lol

They are? That's a shame, I haven't eaten there in like two to four years because...

This. I don't want to pay $8+ for a meal, it's just stupid. Once they had the best fries, the best nuggets, and the best value menu. I just want a simple Wendy's hamburger, some fries, and a Frosty.

yeah, the price has become more expensive now. i have been eating the $2 6 inch sandwich from subway this month. lol
That is pretty much it. When I was there a #2 combo was $4.87 after tax, now it's $8.59 before tax. I know that was 10 years ago, but we have a local place called Fat Patty's, where you can get a gourmet craft-style burger and fries for about $9. It's just hard for the average person to pay 8 bucks for Wendy's.

I also feel like their food quality has gone down. They used to have great salads, and big juicy burgers. Now the burgers feel dried out, and the salads just don't have the same life to them. I know they changed the way they cook the meat, but really, you have to try to screw up a cheeseburger. Looks like they did it.

I feel the the day Dave Thomas died, they threw the game plan out and went to work destroying what he built. Even though he was just a figurehead the last few years, it just seemed like they really went from being a great place to eat and work, to a McDonald's clone, and a job no one wanted. If corporate had not made some of the changes that they did, I would have probably stayed with the company, at least for a few more years.

I leave the Wendy's conversation with this:

http://youtu.be/S6Kt1rgYzjs

Yes, that is real. They updated all of the videos in about 2001-ish though.

Dumped by used PS4 for $325 (bonus coupon) after buying it from cowboom for about $260. Snagged a dinged one on Amazon listed as like new (factory sealed) for $325, not too shabby!

That is pretty much it. When I was there a #2 combo was $4.87 after tax, now it's $8.59 before tax. I know that was 10 years ago, but we have a local place called Fat Patty's, where you can get a gourmet craft-style burger and fries for about $9. It's just hard for the average person to pay 8 bucks for Wendy's.

I also feel like their food quality has gone down. They used to have great salads, and big juicy burgers. Now the burgers feel dried out, and the salads just don't have the same life to them. I know they changed the way they cook the meat, but really, you have to try to screw up a cheeseburger. Looks like they did it.

I feel the the day Dave Thomas died, they threw the game plan out and went to work destroying what he built. Even though he was just a figurehead the last few years, it just seemed like they really went from being a great place to eat and work, to a McDonald's clone, and a job no one wanted. If corporate had not made some of the changes that they did, I would have probably stayed with the company, at least for a few more years.

I leave the Wendy's conversation with this:

<snip>

Yes, that is real. They updated all of the videos in about 2001-ish though.
I see your video and raise you one fry guy:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p8DBLSFRQ0[/media]

Is the B2G1 under $20 still going today?
Yup.

790x135_BF2014_B2G1.jpg

I tried to use a 10.00 off anything at Gamestop coupon yesterday on Metro Redux and Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition and they would not accept it because of them being on sale. Anyone else have this problem?

I tried to use a 10.00 off anything at Gamestop coupon yesterday on Metro Redux and Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition and they would not accept it because of them being on sale. Anyone else have this problem?
I discovered that unfortunate fact last year--"$xx off anything" coupons don't stack with Black Friday sale prices.

Call them up let them know what happened and get your points back. If you're lucky you still might get to keep the coupon.

Call them up let them know what happened and get your points back. If you're lucky you still might get to keep the coupon.

So nice I said it twice.

Do we get points yet for trading in or purchasing at gamestop? I didn't get any points yesterday since just because games and accessories were on sale, they think it's ok to not give us points. Thanks lamestop

The points finally showed up on my account. Now that I have 20k points, can I actually stack 2 coupons (15k for $15 off any one item and 5k for $5 off any one item) on a pre order?
Well, the fine print says you can stack coupons, as long as its not the same number values (Example: $5 off + another $5 off), but you cannot use them for pre-orders until the game comes out.

So yeah, in short, cannot use $? off coupons until the game you want is released/out/etc. Though you can do the usual $5 pre-order thing (or $25 with LE's) with any other method of payment, be it Cash or Credit/Trade/Etc., and then wait to use the $? off coupons once the game is out.

Well, the fine print says you can stack coupons, as long as its not the same number values (Example: $5 off + another $5 off), but you cannot use them for pre-orders until the game comes out.

So yeah, in short, cannot use $? off coupons until the game you want is released/out/etc. Though you can do the usual $5 pre-order thing (or $25 with LE's) with any other method of payment, be it Cash or Credit/Trade/Etc., and then wait to use the $? off coupons once the game is out.
Awesome. I never really fully pay off a pre order until they actually come out. Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back