GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. Coupon says only for tomorrow, e-mail says until the 4th.

Now to decide if I want to go for one last run with the birthday coupon tomorrow.

Well the B2G1 is incoming and works on consoles according to the a post in another thread. Anyone want to split a X1 or PS4 three ways that lives near Gaithersburg Maryland or Northern Virginia. I might have a friend who would want to do this so I'm looking for one other person or two if he bails.

I'm not sure if I should trade in two w3 xbox one to gamestop for a total of 66. Then get 3 games, 1 free to flip to bestbuy. What 3 games to get for $30 each though..I guess I'll need more than 66 to flip something good lol

So do they only take what's on the site? I have an iPhone 4 (not 4s) laying around I wouldn't mind trading in, so long as they give me more than $5.

I see they take ipods too. I have a nano with someone's name engraved...i mean, what's the cosmetic limitations on them lol.

So do they only take what's on the site? I have an iPhone 4 (not 4s) laying around I wouldn't mind trading in, so long as they give me more than $5.

I see they take ipods too. I have a nano with someone's name engraved...i mean, what's the cosmetic limitations on them lol.
There are several "trade in any working smartphone" promotions throughout the year. I would wait until something like that comes up, or else you won't get much.

There are several "trade in any working smartphone" promotions throughout the year. I would wait until something like that comes up, or else you won't get much.
Much appreciated. I grabbed it for $5 and was using it as an offline GPS and ipod lol. I might see what they'll offer me. I really don't use it and eBay isn't offering much either.

To anyone that has done an online return: do I just send the item back with the packing slip, or do I need to contact them first?

To anyone that has done an online return: do I just send the item back with the packing slip, or do I need to contact them first?
I usually just bring it into the store. they can return web items in store, then you don't have to deal with shipping and you can even get cash back if you used paypal/credit or something (at least with some tenders). Did that the other day for my green-label PS1 games that came in from GS.

Contact them first (although you may be waiting on hold for upwards of an hour). If the item is defective most of the time they instruct you to keep it and they will send a replacement or issue a refund if its not in stock. If you are just returning it going to a store is always the quicker option and you often get cash for the refund even if you paid with credit.

I usually just bring it into the store. they can return web items in store, then you don't have to deal with shipping and you can even get cash back if you used paypal/credit or something (at least with some tenders). Did that the other day for my green-label PS1 games that came in from GS.
So they returned PS1 games in store? I will just do that then. I wasn't sure they would do it for a 64 game.

Thanks for the input guys.

Sell it to me. Have $10. :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

Has anyone received an email from Gamestop titled "By Invitation Only." It's an invite to join e-Rewards and earn PUR points for filling out surveys. Does anyone have any experience with this?

used the b2g1 that went out today on ultimate nes remix, mario party 10, and ff x,x-2 hd on ps3, even had the artbook and slip cover. wanted codename steam but didnt have it used

Has anyone received an email from Gamestop titled "By Invitation Only." It's an invite to join e-Rewards and earn PUR points for filling out surveys. Does anyone have any experience with this?
They send me that from time to time. I signed up through it a while back but the assholes never gave me my PUR points.

Also, I picked up Kameo (original pressing) today at GS and they have it marked as BC in the system interestingly.

And the one GS I was in today, when I walked in the manager was telling some new employee that she needs to learn the alphabet.

They send me that from time to time. I signed up through it a while back but the assholes never gave me my PUR points.

Also, I picked up Kameo (original pressing) today at GS and they have it marked as BC in the system interestingly.

And the one GS I was in today, when I walked in the manager was telling some new employee that she needs to learn the alphabet.
bc?

Day One Edition Xbox Ones w/Kinect art now $375 on clearance at GS if you can find one. (new)

26,123 items on GS.com currently

Feel like there were some good opportunities for money making at GS this week, but just too tired/lazy to find any.  Feels like a waste not using the b2g1 this week too, maybe I'll find some good wii games I haven't picked up yet since I've pretty much got all the 360/x1 games I wanted.

Your July PUR Pro offers:

pur_july15.jpg

I'll take SOTW coming back any day!

Does anybody know if GameStop is taking retro games as trade ins?  I know that they sell them, I was just curious if the trade in values were decent.

0% chance. theyre not gonna give a TiV higher than $44(with pur and 50%) intentionally. That being said $44 is still pretty good if that's what it drops to.

Does GameStop just put a hold on funds when you place an online order or does it charge fully? I have 2 orders that are open from months ago. I thought they would ship the items when they were back in stock. If I haven't actually been charged I'm not worried about it but if they did charge me and I'm still waiting I'll call them. I tried to look online and it looks like I was charged but it's hard to be sure.

I guess it'll be at 25 base and 40 with bonus and pur but it would be 2 months old so maybe lower. I'd trade them in now if only there were pre owned batmans available.

I just returned j stars to another gamestop where I didn't preorder at and got refunded $60+ tax on my gs credit card. I deposited $5 at the other gamestop so what does that mean? The $5 deposit is removed from that other gamestop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back