GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well never lose your gift cards they say they won't replace them at the store and over the phone even with receipts. Well only $4.5 was lost but still they really should change that policy.
In Cali, stores are required to cash out gift cards with less than $10...that's what I always do

do what i do, and treat it as a debit card/ credit card, and you will almost never lose it
^ this

Thanks. I think I'll take my chances since I dont have anything I want right now or next month from BB. Except Dying Light but I'll probably be able to find it for $20 or less soon since I think it was $20 at gamefly recently

Thanks. I think I'll take my chances and wait for a 30% bonus since I dont have anything I want right now or next month from BB. Except Dying Light but I'll probably be able to find it for $20 or less soon since I think it was $20 at gamefly recently

In case you want these since the website doesn't give retro values...all BASE values:

Mega Man 8 (PsOne) - $11

Streets of Rage 2 (Genesis) - $7.50

Contra III (SNES) - $30

Castlevania 4 (SNES) - $25

Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES) - $12

Vectorman (Genesis) - $3

Super Street Fighter II (Genesis) - $6

Super Ghosts n' Goblins (SNES) - $13

Super Metroid (SNES) - $27.50

Donkey Kong Country 2 - $13

F-Zero (SNES) - 7.00

Legend of Zelda (NEs) - 12.50

Super Contra (NES) - $15

Mega Man 6 (NES) - $25

Tecmo Super Bowl (NES) - $13.50

Rescue Rangers (NES) - $6

Ducktales (NES) - $10

Sunset Riders (SNES) - $30

Mario All-Stars (SNES) - $12

Dreamcast System - $27.50

VMU - $2.50

Dreamcast Controller - 3.00

**These are all BASE values. 

In case you want these since the website doesn't give retro values...all BASE values:

:snip:
Seeing retro game values, putting together a list of trade in values because it can't be found online or through an app;

D6PfW.jpg

Elder Scrolls flip from BB has just gotten better for me

Sold all 4 Explorer's DLC codes on ebay for 48 after fees. These codes alone just snagged me a free copy of Madden, sweet.

At one of my gamestops, the employee can choose  to put a refurbish fee on disc only trade ins or not. He lied to me in my face about my the fees were added. I only traded in two discs..... Idiot.....I could have came back with the cases...

[quote name="LyotoMachida" post="12817599" timestamp="1437428715"]Bought a "new" copy of Destiny today for PS4. Guy opened the drawer and they had 7 opened "new" copies.[/quote]
Yeah unfortunately that's how they do it for the new games. Bought Far Cry 4 last week and another new game and was the same thing.

Tomorrow is the last chance for the Guaranteed $40 Credit when you trade Batman: Arkham Knight by 7/22/15

Or take a gamble & wait for the 50% promo
Chances are it will drop to $30 base (xb1 version), unless GS puts it on sale, which rumor has it they will. Then it is a gamble to what the base will be. We will know more tomorrow when GS's new ad comes out.

Has anyone noticed that if you use a PUR pro card along with a $5 rewards coupon, it takes the $5 off first, THEN it gives you 10% off? I specifically made sure that I had him swipe the card first, then the coupon, yet it still did that anyway. Seems like kind of a bs policy to be honest.

[quote name="deusmeister" post="12820364" timestamp="1437534240"]Has anyone noticed that if you use a PUR pro card along with a $5 rewards coupon, it takes the $5 off first, THEN it gives you 10% off? I specifically made sure that I had him swipe the card first, then the coupon, yet it still did that anyway. Seems like kind of a bs policy to be honest.[/quote]

A lot of retailers apply $ off coupons before % off so it's to be expected honestly

Has anyone noticed that if you use a PUR pro card along with a $5 rewards coupon, it takes the $5 off first, THEN it gives you 10% off? I specifically made sure that I had him swipe the card first, then the coupon, yet it still did that anyway. Seems like kind of a bs policy to be honest.
Lol complaining over pennies...move on

Anyone notice how Best Buy reward certificates give you the amount of the certificate off first THEN you only get points on the rest.

Or how at Target you use coupons and THEN get the 5% off from the Redcard! Makes me mad and I think it's unfair.

does anyone know how the extra 30 credit works for the red magma dualshock 4 controller?

Is it an additional 30 plus the value of the trade in or just 30 for the controller?

99x121_PS4MagmaController_2.jpg

Get $30 Extra Credit
Toward the purchase of a new Red Magma PS4 Controller when you trade your PS4 or Xbox One Wireless first party Controller

[quote name="Link64dx" post="12820778" timestamp="1437571630"]does anyone know how the extra 30 credit works for the red magma dualshock 4 controller?

Is it an additional 30 plus the value of the trade in or just 30 for the controller?
[background=rgb(255,255,255)]
99x121_PS4MagmaController_2.jpg
[/background]
[background=rgb(255,255,255)]
Get $30 Extra Credit
Toward the purchase of a new Red Magma PS4 Controller when you trade your PS4 or Xbox One Wireless first party Controller
[/background]
[/quote]
When I did it last week, I got the $30 plus the PUR 10% bonus of the base value I believe. I also got a bonus with that 50% coupon last week.

But this week, it should be $30 plus $2.50 from the PUR 10% bonus.

When I did it last week, I got the $30 plus the PUR 10% bonus of the base value I believe. I also got a bonus with that 50% coupon last week. But this week, it should be $30 plus $2.50 from the PUR 10% bonus.

Thanks!

I thought it was base value plus an additional 30- the wording is unclear

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back