GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, and thanks in advance. There were actually a few titles on the last 4 for 20, so hopefully this will have some more of the same.

Guys...kind of off topic, but related to GameStop ordering online...

I ordered 3 of the Astro A40 TRs from GameStop using my main account and trade in credit. Mistakenly, I cashed out that main credit in the form of a $400 eBay POSA card.  I still have another GameStop gift card with $400 on it - but it's not linked as the form of payment for those headsets.

Am I screwed or do I need to replenish my main trade in credit with some trades?

o0Ds3oE.gif

Guys...kind of off topic, but related to GameStop ordering online...

I ordered 3 of the Astro A40 TRs from GameStop using my main account and trade in credit. Mistakenly, I cashed out that main credit in the form of a $400 eBay POSA card. I still have another GameStop gift card with $400 on it - but it's not linked as the form of payment for those headsets.

Am I screwed or do I need to replenish my main trade in credit with some trades?
You can call Gamestop CS and have them update the payment. The hassle will be having to wait on hold which can be a long time. Use a landline or at least somewhere you can use a speakerphone option.

Sorry guys I wasnt able to print out a list tonight due to being busy with the Halo stuff. Ill try to get it tomorrow morning when I go back in. Im sure someone will probably get a list before I do though lol.

Quick question if i go to gamestop before they close and preorder halo 5 would i get the 10 dollar extra promo andi just not pick it up and use the credit for blops 3?
No the bonus is only for buying a copy.

Also WWE/Divinity/Minecraft Story Mode/any $60 XB1/PS4 game that's not Halo 5 gets the 10% off promo ($6 extra trade) if you trade a XB1/PS4 game towards the purchase (same promo they've done each major release this fall since Madden.)

Really surprised there's no 50% trade in bonus for the holidays , GameStop should stock up on old games :p

But really I have so much wii games I want to trade in - Mario Galaxy 1/2, NSMB, Kirby , Mario kart , smash

Really surprised there's no 50% trade in bonus for the holidays , GameStop should stock up on old games :p
But really I have so much wii games I want to trade in - Mario Galaxy 1/2, NSMB, Kirby , Mario kart , smash
We're still banned from the last one

The Halo 5 $10 trade bonus has to be a game higher than $2? I have the base copy of Disney Infinity 2.0 on PS4 I'm looking to trade in if I can get $12 for it. I bought it for $13 on clearance at Best Buy about 6 months ago so it's no loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back