GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't hurt me at all. I just calls em likes I sees em. You apparently feel good about it as you came out of lurking just to brag about it.
I do feel good, but I mostly wanted to point out how dumb these Gamestop employees can be. You keep callin em like you see em tough guy.

I do feel good, but I mostly wanted to point out how dumb these Gamestop employees can be. You keep callin em like you see em tough guy.
You went into gamestop on their busiest day of the year when a bunch of seasonal hires are working. Not exactly hard to be lucky and have someone miscount the change. Like I said, most decent people don't take advantage of other people.

No worries though, after today you'll just go back into lurking till you can brag again about being a dirt bag.

You went into gamestop on their busiest day of the year when a bunch of seasonal hires are working. Not exactly hard to be lucky and have someone miscount the change. Like I said, most decent people don't take advantage of other people.

No worries though, after today you'll just go back into lurking till you can brag again about being a dirt bag.
I'm surprised that seasonals are on the registers. At my local store, all of the seasonal use the tablet to help customers.

I'm surprised that seasonals are on the registers. At my local store, all of the seasonal use the tablet to help customers.
Ideally they should not be during call of duty launch but SGAs and such have to take their breaks so for short windows have no other choice.

or answer phones...I had to go through 2 new hires before I was able to convey that I was asking about a DS game being tranferred instead of transferring a preorder. Whatever though, it's part of the game. In the end, they still gave me Bomberman Land Touch 1 instead of the Touch 2 I asked for. Cant win em all.

or answer phones...I had to go through 2 new hires before I was able to convey that I was asking about a DS game being tranferred instead of transferring a preorder. Whatever though, it's part of the game. In the end, they still gave me Bomberman Land Touch 1 instead of the Touch 2 I asked for. Cant win em all.
Working the phones blows the last 2 days because its so damn loud in there will all the people I can't hear shit lol.

Go around and pick fights with all the people who are doing things that aren't moral according to you. You probably have fun all week looking for people who are committing return fraud also. Chill out vigilante.

Go around and pick fights with all the people who are doing things that aren't moral according to you. You probably have fun all week looking for people who are committing return fraud also. Chill out vigilante.
You are almost as bad as asspicke, just saying.

I mean, if you think return fraud is alright to do as well says even more about the kinda person you are.

I'm pretty sure most people would agree that stealing is immoral.

No need to drag the vig into this...

I mean, if you think return fraud is alright to do as well says even more about the kinda person you are.

I'm pretty sure most people would agree that stealing is immoral.
I'm not saying it's alright, but it doesn't matter. You're out here trying to make people feel sorry for things that don't affect you. This is cheapassgamers a forum where people look to get the most for the least.

I remember you bragging about getting a game you were trading scanned 3 times at best buy and you didn't say shit, so shut up and stop acting like you take the high road when given the chance.
The only difference was that she wasn't a new employee who was nervous about doing the job right.

She ignored me, interrupted me, and didn't give two shits about what I was trading in. Plus the transaction was done and I didn't notice until I looked at the paperwork later.

I would have said something if I was still in the store, but I'm not driving 15 minutes back to the store to fix something that I had nothing to do with.

I'm not saying it's alright, but it doesn't matter. You're out here trying to make people feel sorry for things that don't affect you. This is cheapassgamers a forum where people look to get the most for the least.
Right but this isnt thievingassgamer, lol.

The only difference was that she wasn't a new employee who was nervous about doing the job right.

She ignored me, interrupted me, and didn't give two shits about what I was trading in. Plus the transaction was done and I didn't notice until I looked at the paperwork later.

I would have said something if I was still in the store, but I'm not driving 15 minutes back to the store to fix something that I had nothing to do with.
They wouldn't have fixed it anyway. They would of just said it was our mistake, just keep the extra money. There isn't an easy way to reverse a trade in.

Only reason it hurts you so much is because you work at Gamestop, lol.
I don't think he cares about this for that reason. He cares, and so do I, that you purposely took money that wasn't yours and given out in error and decided to keep it. While also brag about it on the internet.

Only reason it hurts you so much is because you work at Gamestop, lol.
Anyone who has worked retail can empathize with the employee you wronged. Management is always most uptight about the cash balance in the register. Retail is not a good job so why make it tougher on the employees? You're also insulting them after the fact even though you were unfairly enriched.

I find it hard to believe that you didnt know how much was on that card before you left the store, stop lying and being a hypocrite. Every true CAG knows to check the balance before leaving. But Im going to stop now, I just dont appreciate being called out for no reason

They wouldn't have fixed it anyway. They would of just said it was our mistake, just keep the extra money. There isn't an easy way to reverse a trade in.
They would have voided the gift card and re-scanned everything if he said something.

Does the guy from this post get a pass to accept free money?
From the Gamestop Xbox one, free controller and game thread:

Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Great deal for me!

Elite Console $499
Controller $0
Blops III $0
Xbox One trade-in -$250
Cash refund -$64.79
Paid with in-store credit $184.21

Went to GS to do a return-rebuy of my Elite Console and they gave me the game without any issues AND $64.79 in cash!!! The register said $-64.79 and I thought it would zero out once she pressed a button but it didn't. She asked the manager if it was correct because the register said she owed me money and he said "Yes, because he is getting a free game". That sounds like prefect reasoning to me. Trade-in credit was from lots of promos/flipping games so this was great. I also got cash back instead of store credit which is better.

I had a launch Xbox One so I get new warranty, larger (possibly slightly faster hard drive), elite controller, new 3.5mm controller and Blops III for $184.21 in credit, which any good CAG knows you get with trade-in promos and game flips.

I find it hard to believe that you didnt know how much was on that card before you left the store, stop lying and being a hypocrite. Every true CAG knows to check the balance before leaving. But Im going to stop now, I just dont appreciate being called out for no reason

They would have voided the gift card and re-scanned everything if he said something.
I don't care, if it was cash I would have definitely said something.

I don't think he cares about this for that reason. He cares, and so do I, that you purposely took money that wasn't yours and given out in error and decided to keep it. While also brag about it on the internet.
Anyone who has worked retail can empathize with the employee you wronged. Management is always most uptight about the cash balance in the register. Retail is not a good job so why make it tougher on the employees? You're also insulting them after the fact even though you were unfairly enriched.
You're all hypocrites if you're feeling bad about it because I know any of you are always on the lookout for errors to take advantage of regardless of how big or small they are. There wasn't a rush and the employee wasn't nervous. If he makes a mistake it's on him and he shouldn't be working there.

You're all hypocrites if you're feeling bad about it because I know any of you are always on the lookout for errors to take advantage of regardless of how big or small they are. There wasn't a rush and the employee wasn't nervous. If he makes a mistake it's on him and he shouldn't be working there.
So you are telling me that you have never made a mistake where you work.

Yup, I already exposed Hubert Jolly Rancher, plus Deader sure loves taking advantage of those late night Best Buy glitches lol Such honest folks they are :)

Yup, I already exposed Hubert Jolly Rancher, plus Deader sure loves taking advantage of those late night Best Buy glitches lol Such honest folks they are :)
So did about 1000 other people, lol.

I would have never walked out of a store with CASH in my hand that I shouldn't have gotten. A price mistake on a website is different than stealing money.

So you are telling me that you have never made a mistake where you work.
I don't expect customers to call me out on a mistake. If I were to give out $70 extra cash by mistake it would be my fault. You shouldn't be working cashier if you make such a large mistake.

If it makes a difference, I paid an extra dollar for some cat food at target that rang up incorrectly tonight.  Figured my ebay gcs were worth it.

Anyway, anyone see the Tosh.0 with Chat Roulette on it last night?  asspickle's av reminded me of it. weird shit.

Well, I know what you are going to do if I mistakenly drop my wallet when you are around.

Do you know the difference between you and a pick-pocketer? Neither do I...

what gamestop did this and in what state let me try this plz post the details i need find out now  fuck

pm me the details

Does the guy from this post get a pass to accept free money?
From the Gamestop Xbox one, free controller and game thread:

Yesterday, 07:00 PM
Great deal for me!

Elite Console $499
Controller $0
Blops III $0
Xbox One trade-in -$250
Cash refund -$64.79
Paid with in-store credit $184.21

Went to GS to do a return-rebuy of my Elite Console and they gave me the game without any issues AND $64.79 in cash!!! The register said $-64.79 and I thought it would zero out once she pressed a button but it didn't. She asked the manager if it was correct because the register said she owed me money and he said "Yes, because he is getting a free game". That sounds like prefect reasoning to me. Trade-in credit was from lots of promos/flipping games so this was great. I also got cash back instead of store credit which is better.

I had a launch Xbox One so I get new warranty, larger (possibly slightly faster hard drive), elite controller, new 3.5mm controller and Blops III for $184.21 in credit, which any good CAG knows you get with trade-in promos and game flips.
Now that's doing it right! And you got money back? Priceless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back