GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="msbytes" post="13065037" timestamp="1448665941"]Sunday and Monday.[/quote]
Are they doing another bonus, similar to this past Sunday and Monday?

I returned some games from the B2G1 Free and i got the price for all 3 games instead of just 2 @_@

I guess the GS guy fucked up badly, even though he checked the receipt and scanned it multiple times
I almost had that happen until the very end when swiping my card, the supervisor or a senior caught it and took over.

Would love if theres a promo this weekend. Gives me just enough time to finish Sword Art, and trade in all the stuff I swapped to digital versions/possibly swap a few more games to digital

I was denied buying a Gas card. My store manager said gas cards, and Visa cards can't be bought with GC

So I bought a eBay card, and Amazon card

Went through and activated just fine
I'm going to stop by tomorrow and purchase a game and visa gift card using my trade credit. i hope they don't say anything to me. when i worked for over a year, we never denied anyone unless they were sketchy. same goes for when i worked at target and people are trying to buy $400 of visa cards.

It's kinda getting to the point where to just use all your credit now before the policies change and you're stuck with an abundance of GS credit that can only be transferred via flips.

finstersucks, on 27 Nov 2015 - 8:11 PM, said:
anybody got a $50 bonus console trade in they aren't using? i would swing a $5 gs coupon your way for trade
I think people reported that some members were getting banned using coupons from other accounts. That said, I'm not gonna use my $50 bonus console trade-in coupon so you can have it if you're willing to risk it. Free of charge. I'd look into the matter a little more though if I were you...

I think people reported that some members were getting banned using coupons from other accounts. That said, I'm not gonna use my $50 bonus console trade-in coupon so you can have it if you're willing to risk it. Free of charge. I'd look into the matter a little more though if I were you...
I believe people were only getting banned for using an excess amount of reward certs from other accounts.

I believe people were only getting banned for using an excess amount of reward certs from other accounts.
It's both.

Looks like Gamestop may have been overwhelmed by Rare Replay and Gears ultimate trade ins becasue neither comes up in their system anymore.

Looks like Gamestop may have been overwhelmed by Rare Replay and Gears ultimate trade ins becasue neither comes up in their system anymore.
Rare Replay is showing up for sale new $19.99 , along with Gears of War Ultimate. GameStop just takes the trade in value off the desktop version of the website when there is a sale for new copies from what I was told (God of War 3 Remastered trade in value wasn't showing yesterday as an example, because it was on sale for $19.99). When you say system, did you mean the website or in store? Jiryn pointed out what I mentioned. Credit goes to Jiryn for pointing this out to me originally.

Yeah, I guess so. But I'm thinking like them throwing those into one of those 4 for 20s or something down the road. That seems to be what they do with overstocks. I would love to get Rare Replay for essentially $5.
Sure if you want to wait 3-4 years to get it. Not even their overstocked current gen sports games are in those sales.

Ah, well thats a bummer lol

still i think my GS app is bugged

I renewed my membership, and it's still telling me that i'm just a basic member 

Was trying to buy some stuff on gamestop.com and trying to find that free shipping coupon. Was it saver? CAG16 works but saver doesn't seem to be working.

Was trying to buy some stuff on gamestop.com and trying to find that free shipping coupon. Was it saver? CAG16 works but saver doesn't seem to be working.
You don't need saver right now. Everyone can get free value shipping with no code for the holidays. Just continue through the checkout process and you should see a free value shipping option even though saver isn't working.

If I take off CAG16 the saver coupon will show up but if I put back cag16 the saver coupon will disappear. I'm ordering some DS games and wii games. Guess I can't use both together.

Weird, my subtotal before taxes is $26.40 but value shipping is showing up as $4 and saver doesn't work also no free shipping option.
It should still be free shipping on orders over $25 right now without the coupon. My cart with a few used games shows free value shipping. What you might be encountering is the $1 handling charge GS decided to add to some titles. A lot of DS games show it. If you look at the page for the game(s) you are buying it will say "Additional handling fee of $1.00 will apply." This is on top of their regular shipping charge and will show up even if SAVER works.

Ya it looks like theres a handling charge for the DS games, thats pretty dumb but I guess thats why I see a charge when it comes to the shipping page. Thanks for that thought I was doing something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back