GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you complete your purchase, give them a knowing nod/wink and tell them you'd like to trade for cash. Rinse and repeat until you hit your limit.

Just got ID'ed once out of three times I traded in today. Do they see the items you traded in recently when they do that?

I made about $200 from this. Gamestop can be really cool sometimes I wouldn't have gotten rid of my backlog if it wasn't for easily getting a good amount of cash for them. My car just got towed before this too so good timing lol

I tried taking off the redbox sticker to avoid refurb fee and I cracked the disc 😩 At least it was only a $9 game. Lesson learned to just deal with it.

I made a new account at GameStop and paid for Pro. I need to step my flipping up to make up for my dumb mistake.

If anybody wants to cash in some credit and wants ds games its buy 2 get 1 free... so ~$37 for 3 19.99 games with pur and mario kart ds trades in for 13.75 cash.

Ahhhh, the amount of activity in this thread reminds me of how this thread was about 2 years ago with all the flips and boomerangs.... Ah the good old days

And if you were one of the original members years ago, GameStop had the website refresh every weekday at 6:45am.

there would be tons of good rare and cheap games added to the GameStop site and tons of chat activity on this site at that time in prepping and ordering from the site.  I think it was around 2005.

ahhhhh the good old days

Games on the 4/$20 list now show up with a "4$20" in the name of the game when you try to trade them in. I assume this is to prevent flipping and abuse, and I think Golf Club will soon be dead cause of this.

I hit 6 gamestops today. Buying at one and flipping at the next. Each store had a Golf club for both systems, skate 2 and destiny. Not one NFS the run.....and No luck on a un-used taken king code in all three stores that I purchased.... I did notice the 4 for 20 on the trade ins on the moniter at every store but nobody said shit. Thanks Blackbeard!!!

Games on the 4/$20 list now show up with a "4$20" in the name of the game when you try to trade them in. I assume this is to prevent flipping and abuse, and I think Golf Club will soon be dead cause of this.
That's how they've always been whenever there's a 4forXX promo. That's how it was with Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection :) and that took a couple days to nerf.

Honestly, I wonder how long these values are gonna stay up, probably be nuked tomorrow since it'll be a new week for GS right? If they stay the same tomorrow then I guess it's safe to say they'll last for most of the Cash Promo. March is gonna be a good month if so :)

I usually pick up on when something is going down around here, by seeing the thread get bumped unusually frequently. That's when I pop my head in and see what's up. I'll have to check some Redboxes around me.

How come there's no trade value up for ps3 360 golf club? Oh well if the ps4 and xbox one copies work for the 4/20 then whatever.

How come there's no trade value up for ps3 360 golf club? Oh well if the ps4 and xbox one copies work for the 4/20 then whatever.
They didn't make it on the PS3 or 360, its a typo on the sheet.

Also all the trade in values have went pretty much back to normal. the bumps have been taken off.

Golf Club for PS4 dropped to $11.

It's over folks. Nothing to see here. Move along now.

When the GameStop employee mentioned it ending yesterday, he must've been mixed up the value bump and the cash payout being the same as credit.

We all knew this was coming. You snooze you lose. Best to hold onto whatever you were already holding and return those games that are returnable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back