GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird.

I went to the Superpawn next to my job yesterday for kicks, and scored Madden 16 for $10 bucks. Trades in at $19.80. Now I'm debating if I should trade it in now or wait until the 2 games w/ the extra $10 next weekend.

Madden is one of those games that drop pretty fast in TIV, right?

Weird.

I went to the Superpawn next to my job yesterday for kicks, and scored Madden 16 for $10 bucks. Trades in at $19.80. Now I'm debating if I should trade it in now or wait until the 2 games w/ the extra $10 next weekend.

Madden is one of those games that drop pretty fast in TIV, right?
It can be. I expect values to drop a little for next weekend, but it won't drop to below $10--for sure.

One of my two accounts got the Division coupon.

Fine print:

Valid only towards the purchase of a new copy of The Division. Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the US and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or modify offer for any reason without notice. Expires 4/16/16.

It must be going in waves, my primary got it, which is currently on a ban I think it was for going over the dollar amount when they were giving cash. My second account hasn't gotten it.

Those who got the division code, is it limit one game?  The way the promo was worded yesterday when it went online briefly said "game" and not "games".

The real question becomes will the 50% bump automatically happen when they scan the coupon or do we have to scan the coupon and purchase a new copy of division (like the fine print says). I'm hoping for the former. 

Got it, but not sure if I'll use it.
And that was the last we ever heard from acthechamp. Some say he quit video games for good, others say he went to slickdeals. But, me....I think his inbox was so filled from requests for the coupon he claimed he might not use that he was unable to dig his way out and drowned.

Goodnight, sweet prince, goodnight...

No 50% coupons on any of my three accounts, had previously received the 10% pickup coupon on two of the three. Hoping it comes later. That's what she said?

Hmm, used Quantum Break at the nearest GS. Would 10% + 20% + a $20 preowned cert work?  I know getting them to even scan them all is YMMV, but would they actually all work?   

EDIT:  Duh, no $20 cert, $15+ $5 I meant :lol:

Bought the Division from Walmart, trade that along with a bunch of games and got almost $400 in credit. Will return the sealed copy from GameStop to Walmart. Not a bad promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back