GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get an error everytime I search for a game, there are multiple titles and I click directly on the game. I end up having to click on one of the side categories in order to see the TIV. Only on issue on Chrome though. Works fine on all other browsers for me.

I have same error on app & website for a few months now. It occurred right after I saved either my 99th or 100th item... I'm still able to trade in with no issues but can't access my trade list to delete stuff...it says I have nothing saved when I view it. I guess GS is not coded to let us have over 100 values saved. I haven't been able to find a way to fix it other than making a completely new account to save values. Completely redonkulous when in store values is lower than app values and u have to pull up each one or pull up ur secondary acct
You cant delete saved trades from the app have to go to website

Just to make sure, there's nothing to stop me from selling for the 50%  Doom or the $250 PS4 promo and then returning and getting it all back as credit right?

Also, if I'm going to sell like 7 games for Doom then do I need to purchase multiple copies to keep the 50% bonus or do I keep the rest as credit?

I'm right to assume that the best I'll get for quantum break is $30 if I wanted to trade it in for doom or would I get both bonuses and get 45 towards it today?

I somehow spaced on the fact I can trade in a dualshock 3 towards Doom and get ~$22. Think I'm going to have to get rid of one of my old ones from my launch ps3.

I somehow spaced on the fact I can trade in a dualshock 3 towards Doom and get ~$22. Think I'm going to have to get rid of one of my old ones from my launch ps3.
You reminded me that I have 2 Playstation TV Bundles and was going to offload them on CL but rather trade them in. Two controllers and consoles will net $76 after the 50%. Not sure what to do with the games though since they're digital.

EDIT: Forgot I can trade in the memory card too. It'll be $90 for the two of each. Time to head to Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just traded in my Pstv w/ a hdmi, ds3,charger for controller for Doom. I gotta return it tomorrow to reup my PlayStation plus...it finally expired after 3 years of $30 subscriptions.Gotta keep up in U4 mp

Just cancelled my doom preorder and the guy gave no fux. But the app said I had $25 down and I only put down and got $15 back so I guess it was an error on the app. I actually want doom but I'll wait for it to be cheap on BF :)

Gamestop called me back. Offering 15% coupon on anything next time I'm instore. May pick up Doom using the 50% trade in bonus. That would sweeten the deal 

You cant delete saved trades from the app have to go to website
The problem is I can't delete anything from the website or app, both places say I have no saved trades, when I know I either have 99 or 100 saved trades on it =/ therefore when I try to save another one I get an error saying the value can't be saved because it encountered an error. GS should put up a warning to say that GS is not able to save more than 99 or 100 values lol or they should hire better coders

Ahahahaha so the lady swears I'm being shady and she begins to hook my system up to test it and the guy next to her takes one look at me and my system and says you really don't need to do that. She goes on asking why and the guy was just like, I can tell he took good care of this system. I dusted and cleaned the hell out of it.

Too bad I do intend on returning the ps4 haha

Ahahahaha so the lady swears I'm being shady and she begins to hook my system up to test it and the guy next to her takes one look at me and my system and says you really don't need to do that. She goes on asking why and the guy was just like, I can tell he took good care of this system. I dusted and cleaned the hell out of it.

Too bad I do intend on returning the ps4 haha
We're always suppose the hook it up and test it and reset.

Man, I won a Gold :ps4: from Taco Bell, but the Taken King console looks too beautiful to part with. You're a brave man.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back