GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
New PUR offer just showed up for extra $10 trade for DS4 controllers. That's about $50 each I believe after extra 50%.

If you happen to be buying an X1 or PS4, you can get ds4 controllers for $38 each if you buy 4+ pre owned accessories (check this week's ad).

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

The X1 power supply gravy train is over. Base dropped from $30 to $20. That was a free $100 every month. *wails*

Just a reminder to everyone that we have been seeing trade bumps the last weekend of every month which coincides with the last two days of this 50% bonus.  It might be worthwhile to wait on trading games in.

And figures I have absolutely no games to trade in for this. Where's that boomerang list when you need it?
Wait patiently for Blackbeard like everyone else. Show some respek.

birdman-breakfast-club_raj02f.jpg

Man I wish Sony talked about the Neo so I knew whether or not I should get the slim (to get a 4K player) or just upgrade to the elite console.

Just Dance 2016 (360) is $12.77 on Amazon and it currently trades in for $10 base

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD + amiibo Figure - Nintendo Wii U is $39.99 @ Best Buy and the game trades in for $25 base.

I'm finally going to cash out that Toys R Us merchandise credit lol

Sorry if Im not following along well but what is exactpy the details for the 50% bump? I seen the date of 6/18 on here but I guess Im just not seeing it anywhere.

Just Dance 2016 (360) is $12.77 on Amazon and it currently trades in for $10 base

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD + amiibo Figure - Nintendo Wii U is $39.99 @ Best Buy and the game trades in for $25 base.

I'm finally going to cash out that Toys R Us merchandise credit lol
Wolf amiibo trades in for $6 after bonuses, so $46 total for LoZ TP HD Wii U.

Just a reminder to everyone that we have been seeing trade bumps the last weekend of every month which coincides with the last two days of this 50% bonus. It might be worthwhile to wait on trading games in.
It's just as likely that values drop because of too much stock coming in. Really a crap shoot.

Seems like GameStop is having a mini crisis right now. Just check out the GameStop subreddit. It might have affected them activating the 50%.
I don't reddit, just tried searching for what you are referring to, and I can't figure out what anyone there is talking about, but I don't see anything that looks like crisis talk. What is the crisis?

they took away our employee hub for documents, information, printing flyers and oversized labels, and access to our scorecards and p&l (documents to check how our store is doing)

allegedly because some stores weren't selling enough pre-owned

GS corporate has lost their damn minds

copy and pasted

they took away our employee hub for documents, information, printing flyers and oversized labels, and access to our scorecards and p&l (documents to check how our store is doing)

allegedly because some stores weren't selling enough pre-owned

GS corporate has lost their damn minds

copy and pasted
Thanks. I saw some mentions of "GSO", but I had no idea what it was.

Where is the proof for the 50% if I go in? Does it work for consoles or accesories?
On the main trading page it's in a big red box. Works for accessories but not consoles.

I over exaggerated the issue by calling it a crisis but it's basically the higher ups taking away a useful tool for employees until they get better pre owned sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back