GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried everything I could think of. All 3 games separately, putting down just 5$, and applying the full amount. Luckily it was my home base so they didn't hesitate to just give me an override.

I was told that gift cards would be gone by November.... 2015. So I'm just calling Bullshit until it finally happens. Every week there's someone new on here screaming that the sky is falling.
welp, I'm getting back on that gravy train then!

Full steam ahead, bitches! :p

Doesn't look like it's been mentioned yet but I got a $50 off any new XBOX One coupon in my active offers. I'm guessing that all PUR members are getting it. Also, it looks like gamestop is adding a free controller right now with the purchase of the 1tb spring bundle that comes with Halo 5, Gears of War, Rare Replay and Ori. Not sure if it's for other bundles to or just this one that you get the free controller. Not a bad deal if your not looking to wait for the XBOX One S.

Edit: The free controller is good with any new XBOX One Console purchase including the Elite which would be $299.99 with the coupon.

Doesn't look like it's been mentioned yet but I got a $50 off any new XBOX One coupon in my active offers. I'm guessing that all PUR members are getting it. Also, it looks like gamestop is adding a free controller right now with the purchase of the 1tb spring bundle that comes with Halo 5, Gears of War, Rare Replay and Ori. Not sure if it's for other bundles to or just this one that you get the free controller. Not a bad deal if your not looking to wait for the XBOX One S.
I don't see that offer in my account.

Edit: The free controller is good with any new XBOX One Console purchase including the Elite which would be $299.99 with the coupon.
Damn it I don't have it. I'm getting ready to buy an Xbox one too after getting enough trade credit. Anyone get one of these coupons and not going to use it?

Doesn't look like it's been mentioned yet but I got a $50 off any new XBOX One coupon in my active offers.

I got the coupon on one of my three accounts, either it's going out in batches or it is a targeted offer.

I was glad of the 50%. I didn't mind upgrading my launch PS4 Dualshock 4. Got an Uncharted Dualshock 4. So nice and the rubber of the thumbsticks......so glad they changed the rubber for these.

but they were barely visible, he was fuck ing holding the disk up to see them through sunlight. i cant see anything really, and it played just fine.
If a GameStop employee can hold the disc up to the light and see through the label, you can be your sweet masters degree that a laser will notice it too.

so u r just an asshole then
With most mobile phones having full keyboards, it pains me to see people still typing this way...

I am gonna say something here because quite frankly I am sick and tired of seeing every 3rd freaking post whine and complain about trade in values.  First things first, I in no way work for Gamestop or quite frankly dont give a flying fuck about gamestop but here are the facts.  You people continually complain about how low trade in values of a game are yet whenever there is a 50% bonus or the trade in values are up a bit you are the same people buying 10 of the same game at best buy or redbox, or whatever to "flip" then you wonder why the values tank like a rock.  Newsflash we as CAGs are not the only group of people whom know how to exploit something.  So guess what either get over it, get a goddamn job, or live with what you can get.  The more you people exploit the system, the less and less things will happen.  You are the only ones hurting values noone else.  

I am gonna say something here because quite frankly I am sick and tired of seeing every 3rd freaking post whine and complain about trade in values. First things first, I in no way work for Gamestop or quite frankly dont give a flying fuck about gamestop but here are the facts. You people continually complain about how low trade in values of a game are yet whenever there is a 50% bonus or the trade in values are up a bit you are the same people buying 10 of the same game at best buy or redbox, or whatever to "flip" then you wonder why the values tank like a rock. Newsflash we as CAGs are not the only group of people whom know how to exploit something. So guess what either get over it, get a goddamn job, or live with what you can get. The more you people exploit the system, the less and less things will happen. You are the only ones hurting values noone else.
What the fuck are you talking about?

I am gonna say something here because quite frankly I am sick and tired of seeing every 3rd freaking post whine and complain about trade in values. First things first, I in no way work for Gamestop or quite frankly dont give a flying fuck about gamestop but here are the facts. You people continually complain about how low trade in values of a game are yet whenever there is a 50% bonus or the trade in values are up a bit you are the same people buying 10 of the same game at best buy or redbox, or whatever to "flip" then you wonder why the values tank like a rock. Newsflash we as CAGs are not the only group of people whom know how to exploit something. So guess what either get over it, get a goddamn job, or live with what you can get. The more you people exploit the system, the less and less things will happen. You are the only ones hurting values noone else.
dear dairy, i told the internet how i felt today

Rage much?

So back when there was a coupon for a bonus $100 TIV when trading a :xb1: or :ps4: console towards a new :ps4: console, does anyone remember what the TIV of an :xb1: console was?  I'm in the mood to be full of regret. :D

Also, neither of my accounts (both Pro) have a $50 coupon towards a new :xb1: console...yet...

Just stating facts. How fucking retarded is it to see people crying and complaining because oh my god i cant flip 5 copies of the same shit or values are too low to flip booo hoo go cry elsewhere.
Well, you contradict yourself in it.

"Newsflash we as CAGs are not the only group of people whom know how to exploit something"

and

"You are the only ones hurting values noone else."

You done?

So back when there was a coupon for a bonus $100 TIV when trading a :xb1: or :ps4: console towards a new :ps4: console, does anyone remember what the TIV of an :xb1: console was? I'm in the mood to be full of regret. :D

Also, neither of my accounts (both Pro) have a $50 coupon towards a new :xb1: console...yet...
The base for a 500 GB was $100, $125 for a 1 TB model.

x38DC.gif

Just stating facts. How fucking retarded is it to see people crying and complaining because oh my god i cant flip 5 copies of the same shit or values are too low to flip booo hoo go cry elsewhere.
"Go cry elsewhere"

If you shift your gaze a few inches upwards, you'll notice this website is called cheap ass gamer.

So everyone stop exploiting GS so you can get good values?
Not saying me, Im saying everyone in general. You do realize that the exploitation is why values tank so much right? Its simple supply and demand. All im saying is im sick of the same people over and over being like YES!!! I just flipped a bunch of stuff to gamestop for 1000 dollars. Then two days later they are like....WTF these values suck. Gamestop sucks. I hate gamestop. Then 2 months down the line when values go up again and they run another promo. WOOOO I fuckING LOVE GAMESTOP I MADE 1000 bucks. its fucking stupid and redundant. And fact is we all are the reason values tank being cheapassgamers. It sure isnt the normal soccer moms that frequent gamestop. Its CAGs and people on sites like Slickdeals that cause it. So all I am trying to get across to people is either exploit shit and live with it when values go down and stop fucking crying about it, or dont do it, you cannot have it both damn ways.

Not saying me, Im saying everyone in general. You do realize that the exploitation is why values tank so much right? Its simple supply and demand. All im saying is im sick of the same people over and over being like YES!!! I just flipped a bunch of stuff to gamestop for 1000 dollars. Then two days later they are like....WTF these values suck. Gamestop sucks. I hate gamestop. Then 2 months down the line when values go up again and they run another promo. WOOOO I fuckING LOVE GAMESTOP I MADE 1000 bucks. its fucking stupid and redundant. And fact is we all are the reason values tank being cheapassgamers. It sure isnt the normal soccer moms that frequent gamestop. Its CAGs and people on sites like Slickdeals that cause it. So all I am trying to get across to people is either exploit shit and live with it when values go down and stop fucking crying about it, or dont do it, you cannot have it both damn ways.
wait a minute. i needed some more popcorn before you did another rant...

Newsflash, no one cares lol

Let's not talk about trading on the Gamestop trading and promos thread anymore, let's talk about... Uh... Overwatch? Street Fighter V? Anyone hype for Balrog?

The irony lol you are just as bad crying about hearing other people cry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back